Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno (5698 Views)

10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / She was trying to stop a Robbery attack but this Happened to Her / See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by realDONmikel: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2015
2015 MAMA nominees Wizkid and Phyno fews hours ago left Nigeria for South Africa in are just jetting out to South Africa for the award later today. They also decided to show off their shoe soles..Wizkid said

Told my nigga @phynofino I got the jet set! Now let’s go Durban and see the MAMA’s!!”
THE OJUELEGBA CROONER WAS TRYING TO TELL US HE ACTUALLY HIRED THE JET AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND,

source ;http://www.lagoslately.com/see-the-message-wizkid-was-trying-to-pass-with-this-photo-of-him-and-phyno/

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by AlienStar: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Story cool

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Erukumakanaki: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Bilabong(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Igbo man de do management. Money should not be wasted

10 Likes

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by uchebest2006(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Check the latest trending news here

Scientists find shipwreck from 18th century | FadoFlow.com
http://www.fadoflow.com/?p=26559

One dead, four injured in Alaska plane crash | FadoFlow.com
http://www.fadoflow.com/?p=26562

Teacher jailed for caning pupil | FadoFlow.com
http://www.fadoflow.com/?p=26566

100 injured in Johannesburg train collision | FadoFlow.com
http://www.fadoflow.com/?p=26570
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by gwenj(f): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Phyno dy use sence for wizkid...no wastage for im side...

2 Likes

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Bilabong(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2015
gwenj:
Phyno dy use sence for wizkid...no wastage for im side...
See auto correct misfunction

2 Likes

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by princealexndre(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2015
BOSS

...Wizkid killed it

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by nuelzy: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2015
And like d hell!!! he must let us know??...its only idiots dat will tag along dat braggart

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by cescky(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Bilabong:
Igbo man de do management. Money should not be wasted

grin grin

yes na

before?
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by talented143(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2015
people reading meaning out of nothing.
PHYNO YAYO #ALOBAM
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by funlord(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
grin Nigerians have 2 be the worlds biggest HATERS! Make dem swim go s.a before or make dem no get shoe like ebele! Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by dkronicle(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Everybody must talk..

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by iheanyi40(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Both are balling big time cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by FavourCintosis(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Phynofino #yayo #Eze Nnunu...i sight u bro!

2 Likes

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by lovely17(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2015
so what op is trying to tell me now is that wizkid cannot buy a jet undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Rex123(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
lovely17:
so what op is trying to tell me now is that wizkid cannot buy a jet undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Am telling you wizkid can't afford to buy a jet!!!
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by fr3do(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
See as the under of phyno shoe fresh cheesy, abi e just put on the shoe inside aircraft

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by igwedaboss(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
nuelzy:
And like d hell!!! he must let us know??...its only idiots dat will tag along dat braggart
It's show biz bro or sis
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Issokay
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by finesthaykay(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
realDONmikel:

2015 MAMA nominees Wizkid and Phyno fews hours ago left Nigeria for South Africa in are just jetting out to South Africa for the award later today. They also decided to show off their shoe soles..Wizkid said

Told my nigga @phynofino I got the jet set! Now let’s go Durban and see the MAMA’s!!”
THE OJUELEGBA CROONER WAS TRYING TO TELL US HE ACTUALLY HIRED THE JET AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND,

source ;http://www.lagoslately.com/see-the-message-wizkid-was-trying-to-pass-with-this-photo-of-him-and-phyno/

Op u are a Liaring,My dad8-) gave WizKid n Phyno d jet free of charge
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by smsshola(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aproko wey dey drink panadol on anoda man headache.

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by manneger2: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
phyno fino #representing #igbo #awka #umujagwo village #like if you are from Atown
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by lovely17(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rex123:

Am telling you wizkid can't afford to buy a jet!!!
check the algorithm of your head i doubt if. it's correct if he can't afford it then who can
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Swizdoe(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Can someone tell me if guys like Phyno, illbliss and co be bothered about living in a zoo when they have been balling in the same zoo for a long time

1 Like

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Rex123(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
lovely17:
check the algorithm of your head i doubt if. it's correct if he can't afford it then who can

Abeg, shut up!!! Is he worth up to 200 million? You guy should think abeg! See this buffon!
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by lovely17(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rex123:

Abeg, shut up!!! Is he worth up to 200 million? You guy should think abeg! See this buffon!
you think so?just the deal with global was worth 200millon
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Phyno was born a dark skinned guy. Now he is lighter than Wizkid, a truly light skinned guy.
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by Sirmuel1(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
lovely17:

Shut up!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This One Is Strong!! Olamide Blasts Hushpuppi, Calling Him A Fool / Regina Daniels Shares Sexy Photos From Workout Session At The Jim / Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande Share New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.