Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations (2116 Views)

Solar /inverter Installations / Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup / Cctv And Pabx Installation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations by Lm317: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Hello house,I need a detailed diagram of the above installations of a 10-bedroom flat. ...the intercom and the internet should be connected to all the rooms and cctv to three rooms ,if anybody here can help me with the diagrams and what materials are needed,I don't mind paying the person...it is my project in school. If you are interested. Paste your number and I will contact you.it is urgent.
Re: If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations by almujeebe(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lm317:
Hello house,I need a detailed diagram of the above installations of a 10-bedroom flat. ...the intercom and the internet should be connected to all the rooms and cctv to three rooms ,if anybody here can help me with the diagrams and what materials are needed,I don't mind paying the person...it is my project in school. If you are interested. Paste your number and I will contact you.it is urgent.

Honestly speaking, what people are learning in three four years is what you just want to learn online. I think u should go to office where they are learning it cos I don't know what diagram you are asking for. Is it installation procedure or what?

Call me on 08130011783 if I can help.
Re: If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations by Lm317: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
I will present the installation diagrams and procedures to my H.O.D and and will defend the project soon,it is better I start now before it is late.thanks for your urgent response,I will contact you before 9pm today.
Re: If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations by Lm317: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
almujeebe:

Honestly speaking, what people are learning in three four years is what you just want to learn online. I think u should go to office where they are learning it cos I don't know what diagram you are asking for. Is it installation procedure or what?

Call me on 08130011783 if I can help.
I tried your phone number and it wasn't going through sir...please,I want to contact to you.thanks
Re: If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations by almujeebe(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Lm317:
I tried your phone number and it wasn't going through sir...please,I want to contact to you.thanks
am always available bro. it may be network
Re: If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations by trewbless(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lm317:
Please what kind of Cctv camera do u really want to install? We have analog camera, wireless IP camare and IP camera, IP camera uses NVR with PoE switch ,wireless can either be install just router and switches while analog uses DVR "digital video recorder" NVR network video recorder, in the case of intercom , u need Pabx and telephone boxes , if u wouldn't mind u can visit my websit @ www.trewbless.com or u could give me a call on 08067949898, 08059250641

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat-1r Tentative Launch Date / Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection / Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.