Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

A Question For Islam Haters!? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Question For Islam Haters!? (6796 Views)

What Does Islam Teach Us Regarding Haters? / Rationalizations For Islam / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2015
You make all these negative comments about Islam, and i believe the media and other sources of propaganda are to blame for that. However I’d like to know have you ever thought of researching and finding out for yourself if this is in fact true.......or do you just stay ignorant and believe everything you hear ??

This brings to mind one of my favorite quotes

"People often fear what they don't understand and often hate what they fear"
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by jcross19: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2015
aminusanti:
You make all these negative comments about Islam, and i believe the media and other sources of propaganda are to blame for that. However I’d like to know have you ever thought of researching and finding out for yourself if this is in fact true.......or do you just stay ignorant and believe everything you hear ??

I have read some koran verses that prove to me where all those islamic terrorists are getting there inspirations from and later discovered koran has up to 109 verses made to condemn non muslims to death by beheading or hanging, even raping to death. On my own research I discovered all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims and they use to shout allahu akbr after killing non muslims. Do you get me now?

6 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by babajero(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2015
My question to you too, do you own a quran? And when last have you seen or touched one? Islam is a religion built with propaganda and still operate with propaganda. A religion which kill people and shout peace, a religion which the rich ones send their wards to the best schools and still say education is evil, a religion that say they respect women but rape little children all in the name of marriage, all this things I mentioned doesn't need any research, islam as a religion is too worldly that is a mundane reigion and doesn't have anything spiritual to learn about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Rilwayne001: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2015
jcross19:
I have read some koran verses that prove to me where all those islamic terrorists are getting there inspirations from and later discovered koran has up to 109 verses made to condemn non muslims to death by beheading or hanging, even raping to death. On my own research I discovered all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims and they use to shout allahu akbr after killing non muslims. Do you get me now?

Can you please provide these verses in their full context?

We would examine the bible after then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by jcross19: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

"k"

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Rilwayne001: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2015
jcross19:
"k"
You have nothing upstairs, isn't it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2015
jcross19:

Alright. Pls if you believed not all muslims are terrorist, what happened to the other muslims around the globe for not applying this act of terrorism/ inspirations? According to you how many % muslims around the world are terrorist? And the terrorist ones how many r educated?
You just mentioned beheading, rape to death and hanging? Pls provide me with verses that mentioned the above if not surei will go ahead and explain it to you and the remaining 109 we will discuss them when you are ready smiley
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
My question to you too, do you own a quran? And when last have you seen or touched one? Islam is a religion built with propaganda and still operate with propaganda. A religion which kill people and shout peace, a religion which the rich ones send their wards to the best schools and still say education is evil, a religion that say they respect women but rape little children all in the name of marriage, all this things I mentioned doesn't need any research, islam as a religion is too worldly that is a mundane reigion and doesn't have anything spiritual to learn about it.

I am reader and I read all religious scripture with the open mind to understand. I studied many religious books, Holy qur'an, Bible (original gospel and it corrupted form) very well and I believe I have good understanding of the both scriptures From your comment one can easily tell your level of religious understanding..and if you read my post well you will come to know you are a victim of media and people brainwashd. I don't critisize on any religion without fact smiley.
If you have question related islam or even your bible pls feel free to ask..
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by babajero(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2015
aminusanti:

I am reader and I read all religious scripture with the open mind to understand. I studied many religious books, Holy qur'an, Bible (original gospel and it corrupted form) very well and I believe I have good understanding of the both scriptures From your comment one can easily tell your level of religious understanding..and if you read my post well you will come to know you are a victim of media and people brainwashd. I don't critisize on any religion without fact smiley.
let just take your word that am brainwashed but still love my neighbour and keep them safe, but you are not brainwashed but bombs anything that comes around you, I better follow the corrupted but devine book than follow the uncorrupted but evil book.

4 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by realtem(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2015
aminusanti:

I am reader and I read all religious scripture with the open mind to understand. I studied many religious books, Holy qur'an, Bible ( original gospel and it corrupted form) very well and I believe I have good understanding of the both scriptures From your comment one can easily tell your level of religious understanding..and if you read my post well you will come to know you are a victim of media and people brainwashd. I don't critisize on any religion without fact smiley.
please help me with the bold words.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by dejilg(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I wonder why muslims take this approach, its silly and very unnecessary...so if we cud find the same thing in the Bible (albeit not practiced by Christians), does it make it right What if the person u r discussing with believes neither in the Bible nor Qur'an? How do u show them then?? do u examine their "heart" to prove the point of the immoral act? The muslim logic is just "awesome"

5 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by dejilg(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
aminusanti:

at the bolded, why do muslims make dis empty claim and assumption wen we hv asked dem to prove the corruption of the Bible and show us the "original uncorrupted" one Again the muslim logic is fascinating...what if u are interacting with an atheist How do u show them dis "moral behaviour" islam has?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Samunique(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
dejilg:

at the bolded, why do muslims make dis empty claim and assumption wen we hv asked dem to prove the corruption of the Bible and show us the "original uncorrupted" one Again the muslim logic is fascinating...what if u are interacting with an atheist How do u show them dis "moral behaviour" islam has?
That's why the acts of terrorism will never cease in Islam.
If ask them a question, "they automatically see you as a Christian an enemy of Islam" then quickly turn to the bible to attack it and leave the subject at hand, just take the OP and Rilwayne001 for perfect example...................

To me it's better to ignore them to wallow in their ignorance and extremism.

U just need to attend some of their public lectures, u will be shocked at what u will hear, instead for them to teach their religion, Christians and bible will be the subject of discussion with alot of bashing hate filled words, condemnation and ridicule, forgeting that everybody is not a Christian or Muslim.

Then when u put all these into consideration, " u be forced to say BOKOHARAM may be right in their quest afterall."

7 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
aminusanti:

I understand islam well enough to know it is an evil death cult political ideology masked as a religion.. islam causes problems where ever it is...especially if they are in a majority and have a sizeable non muslim population..

Mulsims believe that everyone must worship a 7th century moon god aka islamic allah ...and when people refuse, they attack them..and murder them ..if nonmuslims convert to islam and later want to leave muslims kill them because apostasy is punishable by death.. that is islam

Here are a few abridged passages from the unholy quran..

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
jcross19:
"k"
Lol.. just keep giving the fellow "k"s. He makes no sense
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by jcross19: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol.. just keep giving the fellow "k"s. He makes no sense
when a fool try to make sense still he can't then you help him. Thank you ma
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by malvisguy212: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Surah 2:207: And there is the type of
man who gives his life to earn the
pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of
kindness to (His) devotees. (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT by
right.”

What right ?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
let just take your word that am brainwashed but still love my neighbour and keep them safe, but you are not brainwashed but bombs anything that comes around you, I better follow the corrupted but devine book than follow the uncorrupted but evil book.

Alright agreed smiley pls seek d basic n proper knowledge on islam and your religion as well and pls do not quote any verse out of context without full explanation as this will make u more confuse, bcus thats what many people are using to make judgment on religion without having proper knowledge..
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by truthman2012(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Islam deserves to be hated. Quran confirms muslims are wicked people:

Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.....

Members of the cult of islam do not tolerate non-members. How wouldn't people (non-members) hate them? Do you expect islam to be loved when muslims are harsh against other people.

I tell you the truth islam is evil, hypocritical. You call it a region of peace when the truth is you are wicked against people. Hypocrites.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 3:15am On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I understand islam well enough to know it is an evil death cult political ideology masked as a religion.. islam causes problems where ever it is...especially if they are in a majority and have a sizeable non muslim population..

Mulsims believe that everyone must worship a 7th century moon god aka islamic allah ...and when people refuse, they attack them..and murder them ..if nonmuslims convert to islam and later want to leave muslims kill them because apostasy is punishable by death.. that is islam

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

It is important that we study the religious texts in their proper context. When these texts are not read in their proper textual and historical contexts they are manipulated and distorted. It is true that some Muslims manipulate these verses for their own goals such as boko haram. But this is not only with Islamic texts, it is also true with the texts of other religions. I can quote dozens of verses from the Bible which seem very violent, if taken out from their historical context. These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians. Boko Haram are using them against nigeria as a whole.
Let me mention just a few verses from the Old Testament and New Testament and tell me what do you say about them:
“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)
“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deutronomy 20:10-17)
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, sparefor yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18) Even in the New Testament we read the following statement attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:
“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence." (Luke 19:26-27)
May Allah guide you to the straight path, and guide you to that which pleases Him, Amen.
Allah Almighty knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by tpiadotcom: 4:11am On Jul 19, 2015
who offended the op?

we are not allowed in your section, and you still leave your section to come here and attack us, o ga.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2015
truthman2012:
Islam deserves to be hated. Quran confirms muslims are wicked people:

Members of the cult of islam do not tolerate non-members. How wouldn't people (non-members) hate them? Do you expect islam to be loved when muslims are harsh against other people.

I tell you the truth islam is evil, hypocritical. You call it a region of peace when the truth is you are wicked against people. Hypocrites.

Mr truthman ur hate deserves 5stars.. grin
I see no difference btw u and boko haram as this is the kind of misquotation their r having in them and kill everyone that comes their way.. do yourself a favor and seek proper knowledge my brother as u only live once and without doubt only one religion is right so dont be deceived/brainwash. If you can be just to yourself if what you are saying is really true by generalizing muslim as terrorist no doubt they ll b no single non- believer in nig moving..

"Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

The right translation of that verse from arabic to english is not 'hard' is 'strong and firm' in arabic is 'ashidda, some english translation is 'ruthless' so do you have to apply the negative ones. Also the above verse is quoted out of context
This is referring to the historical context when the muslims were attacked continuously, by reading the next few verses you will understand what am saying if only you read for understanding not for criticism

It is important that we study the religious texts in their proper context. When these texts are not read in their proper textual and historical contexts they are manipulated and distorted. It is true that some Muslims manipulate these verses for their own goals such as boko haram. But this is not only with Islamic texts, it is also true with the texts of other religions. I can quote dozens of verses from the Bible which seem very violent, if taken out from their historical context. These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians. Boko Haram are using them against nigeria as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by An2elect2(f): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2015
If you are not a terrorist in the Islamic world, then you are a baby Muslim.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Back to you with all you Misquoted verses

1. Q: kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 )
A: call a ‘cut and paste’ approach. Everything becomes so much easier for the Anti-Islamists when they remove the context. The solution for the Muslim is to simply replace the verse in its context:
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by saintneo(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Stop bringing hatred to yourself. This thread should be moved to the Islam section, where only Muslims will see it.

BTW, take a look at team comparison Rangers versus Enyimba; also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Back to you with all you Misquoted verses

Q: kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 )
A: This is call a ‘cut and paste’ approach. Everything becomes so much easier for the Anti-Islamists when they remove the context. The solution for the Muslim is to simply replace the verse in its context. if you are God fearing you should read the one verse before that and three after it below are the verses.

VERSES
2:190-194 Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves.

MEANING
How many times do we see the above verse repeating the message to make it clear? These verse were revealed at a time when Muslims of Madinah were under constant attack from the Makkans. An example would be when the Makkans conducted the public crucifixion of the companion of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Khubaib bin Adi. These would be classified as 'terrorist activities' according to the modern usage of the term. So what does this verse say in this context? "Fight in the cause of God those who fight you", "unless they (first) fight you there" - the context of this verse applies to those who initiate the attack against Muslims. And even after they attack, the verse makes it clear: "But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." And it also makes clear the purpose for what Muslims fight: "fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God". It is the duty of Muslims to defend humanity from oppression and persecution and to establish justice. Muslims believe that God has placed us here on earth as his deputy or viceroy, and thus, it is our duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, to establish peace and justice in the land. Dr. Maher Hathout writes the following on verses 2:190-194:

Before i continue with the explanation, are seeking to know the meaning of what you posted or you are just poting for criticism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Apostasy is punishable by death

your photoshoped pic look good and fake grin i guess thats what is making islam the fastest growing religion in the world smiley

pls provide me with the verse frm quran if psible smiley
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2015
@ aminusanti, haven't you noticed that muslims are the only religious group worldwide that usually go on riots, lootings and killing spree immediately after their friday prayer? That is to tell you that most 'sermons' muslims hear in their mosques, especially in the arab world, are usually inciting them to violence.

Even here in nigeria I have heard many christian bashing preachings in their mosques and open air 'public lectures'.

No one is misunderstanding islam, non-arab muslims are the only ones misunderstanding islam. Arab muslims see islam and a religio-political ideology, sanctioned by allahh, that is bent on global conquest and expansion. That is why quran urged muslims to kill any infidel that stands on the way of islam\allahh.

And remember the islamic ellusive motto: ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE WORLD.

I have never heard any hindu man say 'hindu will conquer the world'. I have never heard any bhudist saying 'bdudda will conquer the world'. I have never heard any christian saying 'christianity will conquer the world'. It is only muslims that want to conquer the world.

Islamic world has multiple problems since the accursed book, quran, was released into the islamic world market.

ISLAM IN SUMMARY:
"While you are the stronger I ask of you my freedom since that is your principle; but when I am the stronger I will remove your freedom since that is my principle.” Louis Veuillot

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2015
aminusanti:

Apostasy is punishable by death

your photoshoped pic look good and fake grin i guess thats what is making islam the fastest growing religion in the world smiley

pls provide me with the verse frm quran if psible smiley

You cant deceive us again, the hadith help us in understanding the quran better. The sahih Bukhari is the most reliable islamic text after the quran. See the hadith below that sanction killing of apostates in islam.

Bukhari (52:260) – “…The Prophet said, ‘If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.’ ” Bukhari (83:37) – “Allah’s Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate.”

Bukhari (84:57) – [In the words of] “Allah’s Apostle, ‘Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'” Bukhari (89:271) – A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to “the verdict of Allah and his apostle.” Bukhari (84:64-65) – “Allah’s Apostle: ‘During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'”

Abu Dawud (4346) – “Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?” Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to “repent” under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad’s former scribe who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine “revelations” upon finding out that he could suggest grammatical changes. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 – “When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed.” (o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate). The contemporary (i.e., 1991) Al-Azhar (Cairo) Islamic Research Academy endorsed manual of Islamic Law, Umdat al-Salik (pp. 595-96) states: “Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst…. When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostasizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. In such a case, it is obligatory…to ask him to repent and return to Islam. If he does it is accepted from him, but if he refuses, he is immediately killed.”

If you dont believe in these hadiths then you must stop praying 5 times a day, you must not visit mecca again, you must not believe in the 5 pillars of islam again, you must not wash yourself again before entering any mosques. Non of these practices can be found in the quran but are all in the hadith.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
@ aminusanti, haven't you noticed that muslims are the only religious group worldwide that usually go on riots, lootings and killing spree immediately after their friday prayer? That is to tell you that most 'sermons' muslims hear in their mosques, especially in the arab world, are usually inciting them to violence.

Even here in nigeria I have heard many christian bashing preachings in their mosques and open air 'public lectures'.

No one is misunderstanding islam, non-arab muslims are the only ones misunderstanding islam. Arab muslims see islam and a religio-political ideology, sanctioned by allahh, that is bent on global conquest and expansion. That is why quran urged muslims to kill any infidel that stands on the way of islam\allahh.

And remember the islamic ellusive motto: ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE WORLD.

I have never heard any hindu man say 'hindu will conquer the world'. I have never heard any bhudist saying 'bdudda will conquer the world'. I have never heard any christian saying 'christianity will conquer the world'. It is only muslims that want to conquer the world.

Islamic world has multiple problems since the accursed book, quran, was released into the islamic world market.

ISLAM IN SUMMARY:
"While you are the stronger I ask of you my freedom since that is your principle; but when I am the stronger I will remove your freedom since that is my principle.” Louis Veuillot

Mr True2god pls what religion are u into?
This is exactly what am saying about, assumptions and going with what you heard from people and media and making overall judgement
Talking about Conquering the world, does dat make any sense to you? so, if today few Hindu or Buddhist appear saying we most conquer the world then will have it in you all hindus and bhudist are having the same idea?...and please if you are sure of what you are saying point out where Qur'an order to kill without valid reason?

It is true that some Muslims manipulate these verses for their own goals such as boko haram. But this is not only with Islamic texts, it is also true with the texts of other religions. I can quote dozens of verses from the Bible which seem very violent, if taken out from their historical context. These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians. Similarly, that how it goes to any religion if people failed to understand the meaning and it teachings

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by CaptainJune: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
The correct spelling of ISLAM is E V I L. Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. This is the Bible prophecy coming to pass that -

"Ishmael shall be a wild man; his hand shall be against every man and every man's hand against him" (Genesis 16:12)

Op, there's nothing you say to the contrary that will erase the truth of the fact that Islam is evil from birth. Before you disagree with me concerning the verse I quoted, do a quick research to dispel your ignorance. But, of course, you know that already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice To The Salafis / Lets Talk About Female Prophets In Islam / Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.