Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (84197 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by no2fuks(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
kpez:
Methinks this caption is misleading in regards to the picture. Better could've been.. "That moment when you see a picture of your wife posing with a babalawo " lolz!
sad

1 Like

Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by wristbangle: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't get undecided

The picture show their ugly character when u say YES to dating them.

Do u gerit now?
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by no2fuks(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
dramenda:
That woman is wale's mum. The Nigerian American rapper.

lol
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

The picture show their ugly character when u say YES to dating them.
Do u gerit now?
yeah
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Revolva(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Hahahahahahah!
Lol. Op, no wan answer me oo
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Raymondluv(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
LilNetty:
Lol
i guess u gave d modrator ur kitten dat why he move ur retard post
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by kenoz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by free2ryhme: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
LilNetty:
Lol

and u wonder why she takes dip in smelly toilets grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yphmlpzqzgjmmpc0r5poe0bywom203ad1302243[/img]
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by felifeli: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
LilNetty:
Lol

You are a f00l ; say yessir .
Stop dating the wrong men
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by eazydon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
The things that make fp these days! smh! undecided cry
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why is this place dull today!
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by kamair237(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is a mature joke.....
all those forming ..... like they ain't feeling this....
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
LilNetty:
E. G.. My Ex (lips sealed)
Maka y??tut i always treated u nicelysad
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by simdam500(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
EroticAngelina: I don't get undecided
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by kwaraguy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Dnt get it
According to the op, some men turns devil once they started dating
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Graccccccccy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
what is this?? Baba abeg try bleach small now..lol, this man isnt dark, he's black...chai
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by olaotanleye(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Inspire Your Relationship. Get Roses From
Www. konga . com/love-themed-red-and-pink-rose-petal-1825235

(Remove Spaces)

Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by architez: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Perhaps you've been staying the wrong men. coolcool
FTC? Btw, what's so special about being FTC?
Where is that Introvert sef?

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade at all is the poster of the thread.
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
do you do sugar daddies?
LilNetty:
Lol
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
cant you see she looks smelly too?
free2ryhme:

and u wonder why she takes dip in smelly toilets grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yphmlpzqzgjmmpc0r5poe0bywom203ad1302243[/img]
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by shantelp12(f): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
big lie....oops
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Spybradd: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Perhaps you've been staying the wrong men. coolcool
FTC? Btw, what's so special about being FTC?
Where is that Introvert sef?

all ye brethren on FTC wacky races,i am taking u to efcc and dss...what hav ye done to introvert? Biko introverti,where art thou? Art thou still alive or have thou traveled to the north and have been bokoed? Answer thou me now..
Now @op,......what is the topic again,bikonu somebody?
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Ivanspring(f): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
priiince:
Is that crap suppose to be funny angry

how this thread take even Waka come fp Only wen u are related to a mod I guess sad

U should av used this pic rada cool

Gosh! This got me lmao. Are women really vampires?grin grin
I think that 'cock' needs Jesus.
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by OlimehG(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Raff wan kill me o! ;
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Joeace3000(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Moana:
some are most romantic when they are still chasing you, once he has you, he stops pretending and his true nature comes out slowly

Thats true too sha but we know that's 1 in a 100 guys while for the marriage thing, 80% of married men do that
Re: How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) by Gospell(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
looks like Jeepers creepers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.