Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes (6742 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Lost In The Box

Let me wield my pen today,
Write you a soulful poem,
In short lines, simple words,
How much you've captured me,
Enshrined in the bondage,
I don't wanna be free,
Till your love comes a calling.

A drop of blood, a line of words,
Blank expression, that look,
You had me thinking all night,
How long have I thought,
I've tried saying it, but,
Voiceless words, silent voices.

This ain't no fairy tale,
My words, no touch of ale,
Wishful, my heart is pale,
Your heart, not for sale,
My knees bend now to pray,
That I be as the prince of Yale,
Pleasing your heart on dale.

Listen to my heart thump,
Read despair all over me,
Touch the fear on my face,
Will I ever find one as you?
Touched by the gods,
As luminance strikes you,
Or blessed by angels,
Even roses go green,
Yes, feelings may betray,
My heart's a loyal.

Even if the moon goes purple,
And the sun smoking red,
Let the leaves go brown,
Or the cloud moodily black,
Radiant ever my love will be,
Beautiful always to behold,
Glazed with burning passion.

If the rocky paths go slippery,
And the sky rains stones,
Let the thunder rage furiously,
And the lightening on rampage,
My love for you will ever be true,
Until forever ends,
My heart will beat always for you.

I may not be a charming Prince,
But I'll make you feel like the prettiest queen in the world,
I'll be the priceless gift of nature to you,
Let me the guy who treasures your heart lovingly,
Whose shoulders you can lean,
The loyal guy who'll ever be true,
Let me take you on a walk,
A dinner with the enlightened,
The smile on your face will ever hold true,
Let it be in my books, that while I lived,
I was in love with an angel.

P.S. If she won't read this or parts, then she's probably undeserving... grin

cc. Misssclassy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by derolemode(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2015
#BiafraMustCome

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by ibkgab001: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Poster above me is sick from a disease called BIAFRAMIATOSIS IGBOKULA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by shema101(f): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
funny enough I have never read a complete poem

2 Likes

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls summarize oo

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by lindaiikeji(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=lindaiikeji post=35994795] *[/quot
what if I sue you for impersonation?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
funny enough I have never read a complete poem

Village geh
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by herald9: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2015
I hate love poems. A dude don't have to be so emotional to tell a girl he means business.

You'll be considered a weakling. She might use it to mock you after breakup. Especially these unromantic Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Village geh
does that have anything to do with village? I just start reading a poem and I give up reading half way.#city folks #
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
does that have anything to do with village? I just start reading a poem and I give up reading half way.#city folks #

Abeg nor ves I see say ya leg short Na him I say make I pull am small weda e go long grin grin
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Abeg nor ves I see say ya leg short Na him I say make I pull am small weda e go long grin grin
lmao
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by babasade(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Village geh
I didn't read the poem at all I be village boy, please explain the poem in brief just 2 sentence..butch
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Justiyke4u: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2015
If you send it to me I will simply read it like a poem because it is a poem
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
CANT EVEN READ A LINE. HOWS THE GIRL SUPPOSR TO READ ALL THESE?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2015
herald9:
I hate love poems. A dude don't have to be so emotional to tell a girl he means business.

You'll be considered a weakling. She might use it to mock you after breakup. Especially these unromantic Nigerian girls.

A weakling? No no. Well. the unromantic ones aren't deserving of that sort of poem.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:

lazy. you'd probably read if its meant for you. grin
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Syphax(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
9ja girls?No need for long grammar.

Just flash your money,open your black coloured teeth and say:

Will you like to spend this cash with me?

Note:You must have pot belly.
derolemode:
#BiafraMustCome

Bro,are you MAD?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Syphax(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wack lines,try again.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
epelumi42:

people who know me when d write the poem d will read it for me.lol
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
epelumi42:

people who know me when d write the poem d will read it for me.lol am not lazy
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by derolemode(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Syphax:

Bro,are you MAD?
No I'm not. Why do u ask?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by wheesin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
..so all i am saying is buhari should atleast improve on the speed of his development.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Syphax:

Wack lines,try again.

Wack nigga

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by SMREXY(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
ibkgab001:
Poster above me is sick from a disease called BIAFRAMIATOSIS IGBOKULA
grin grin
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
lindaiikeji:
DOT You need brain reset!!
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
people who know me when d write the poem d will read it for me.lol

grin grin Romantic.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Abyolah: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
can only read ds to my wife
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Syphax:

Bro,are you MAD?
grin grin Money vs intelligence... I'll pick the latter any day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Goals!!! / When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. / I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.