Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (38787 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by fulanimafia: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
francisbiz:

Learn to understand b4 u rush to quote. He said his action (or in-action) helped APC to win. He deliberately Compromised !!!

He compromised by performing his duties and not harassing the opposition as he claimed?

If his job was to harass the opposition, then you can say he compromised by not disturbing them.

Use your head.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by fredosky111(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
I dont knw y ppl misinterpret GEJ 's saying dat stealing is nt corruption.stealing is a different offence frm corruption.if u r confuz chek ur penal nd criminal code for d defination of stealing nd EFCC Act for wat corruption is.As for Dasuki u did arewa alliance nw xo dnt complain.wen d allamagiris wer tomb printing votes for GMB ur boys wer watchin ova dem.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Positiveminds(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Did I just read all the 9 cars in your residence? Oga, you hour questions to answer. It is time to face the music, and I hope you dance to it very well.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by elbinmanny(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Excuzeme:

Dont mind that mugun!

Maybe l should remind him that Odimegwu Ojukwu (Ikemba of Nnewi) was a "Military General" when he ran away like rabbit, dressed like one Ashawo, leaving innocent Ibos to die like Cockroaches at the hands of Scorpion Adekunle! wink wink

No be today military men dey whine and wail like babies o!
shocked shocked
must u mention tribe....na like this una dey take start quarel
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by christinie(f): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
so u betrayed GEJ! Traitor. U deserve worefa comes to u.
lol.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by stchinedu: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
he said he HELPED apc to power. Dats enof.
Did he really say that or the media put it that way? This is journalism...They give every news a caption that will make it sell. The body of the news explains it all.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
brixton:

Clap for yourself sir, you have made a comment in your mind. So because he worked for govt, it means his father (a former sultan) can not pay his own med bills in London? Suddenly, owning dogs and having a caregiver take care of them means corruption in your mind?
Inexposure is what's worrying you sir,how many traditional ruler is rich in Nigeria? Or was his father not the same Dasuki that was banished and disgraced out of his hometown by Abacha? Dude,George Walker Bush was a son of a president and he himself was a president,and does he have 9 cars? This dude is obviously one of those looters,imagine how many staffs he pays every month when an ordinary soldier who's probably not a General can have staffs like he's the queen of England,where is he getting the money from?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by agrovick(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennygee:
That's how they treat those who help them.

“I was fair to all as NSA. Even when I had security cause to act on some issues, inflammatory comments and actions against the government of the day by those in the opposition, I exercised restraint. I did not restrict anyone’s movement, I never asked security agents to occupy anybody’s house,” he said.

Ask Tinubu.

The situation is likened to the picture attached
Kindly read the comment directly above yours and tell me why this NSA dude shouldn't be chilling in a maximum prison
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
abouzaid:
your comment o
is not proper, tell me apc politician u won't find same in his home?tinubu,ameachi,atiku,obasanjo,oshobaba etc? his father was the former sultan of sokoto, that guy is from an exceedingly wealthy background. what the dss did is wrong and even the dss dg denied the siege claiming it to be a sallah visit.
then he's a scape goat,someone has to be the scape goat,you guys talking about he's from a rich family,does that mean he has inherited his father's wealth while his father is still alive?
how many traditional ruler is rich in Nigeria? Or was his father not the same Dasuki that was banished and disgraced out of his hometown by Abacha? Dude,George Walker Bush was a son of a president and he himself was a president,and does he have 9 cars? This dude is obviously one of those looters,imagine how many staffs he pays every month when an ordinary soldier who's probably not a General can have staffs like he's the queen of England,where is he getting the money from?
Or is it a retired soldier's salary that's that much? Corruption everywhere,yet some dudes eyes remain shut as they don't know how much these crooks are looting our resources
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Kazrem(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is it not the same Dasuki that suggested the postponement of the Presidential election from 14th February to 28th March? He indeed helped APC to gain power.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
philips70:

Exactly who we want at this moment. GEJ handled corruption and corrupt people with kid gloves and this is where we are. If this temple is continued every government official will sit tight knowing not what tomorrow will spring up. I tell you this will even make elements in APC sit up because they can't be too sure which party will come in next. Nigerians are dying everyday because of the actions of our thievery ruling class. You need to get the statistics of deaths recorded in hospitals daily because of inadequate medical care for you to be angry with anyone who faults any method used in fighting corruption. Poor Nigerians do not attend hospitals but slaughter houses.

Buhari, right thinking Nigerians are behind you. Please we don't want a weak president, Nigerian thieves do not succumb to subtle threats but buckle under real action.
Thank you bro,abouzaid and brixton seem not to know the negative effect their corruption does to an average Nigerian,6 people have died from January till date in Kwara state as a result of non payment of their salaries and yet they've not paid it. If Buhari starts to use his iron hand and military head on these people now,the likes of abouzaid and brixton would start defending them,some people have to serve as scape goats for others to know that Buhari is not joking and that he's the same Buhari that ruled in the 80's just the democratic version
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by ManTiger(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
okechukwu3:
ManTiger:
I don't expect this kind of a plea from a Military man, even MKO was not wailing when he was arrested for Naminism, felony and treason.

Shame on Sambo Dasuki.

Oyaaar go dance to the music.

you seem to have forgotten Oladipo Diya who knelt down in front of Abacha and cried on national tv grin

Is that all, Abacha handed him a clean handkerchief.

I almost forgot but that was during the military junta and he was obviously going to be killed.

Sambo shouldn't be scared of old Buhari nah especially in the democratic era.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by ManTiger(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Excuzeme:

Dont mind that mugun!

Maybe l should remind him that Odimegwu Ojukwu (Ikemba of Nnewi) was a "Military General" when he ran away like rabbit, dressed like one Ashawo, leaving innocent Ibos to die like Cockroaches at the hands of Scorpion Adekunle! wink wink

No be today military men dey whine and wail like babies o!
shocked shocked
I almost forgot that too.
grin

Original Ike-Eba.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by brixton: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Inexposure is what's worrying you sir,how many traditional ruler is rich in Nigeria? Or was his father not the same Dasuki that was banished and disgraced out of his hometown by Abacha? Dude,George Walker Bush was a son of a president and he himself was a president,and does he have 9 cars? This dude is obviously one of those looters,imagine how many staffs he pays every month when an ordinary soldier who's probably not a General can have staffs like he's the queen of England,where is he getting the money from?

Boy your reasoning is quite low mhen! I am not holding brief for the fmr NSA but your conclusion on the above is completely baseless and lacks substance... How dare you call GW Bush in your comparison? Do you know how much that dude makes in honorarium alone? Don't you know he's from one of the biggest arms family in the world? How can you say kings don't have enough to take care of themselves in Nigeria? A first class royal at that! The king of my mom's village lives a flybouyant lifestyle with wives and girlfriends scatter across the world. If you doubt my take, ask any Edo indigene if they know of the Young king of Jattu uzairue. If a king from such unknown town controls high resources, why then insult the fmr king of the entire Muslims in Nigeria?

Again I am nt holding brief for Sambo, just don't see how the stuffs you named equate to beig corrupt!!
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by nellyelitz(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Its obvious and we always know that all the northerners and the Muslims working for GEJ then were working against him...they're gradually confessing...

N/B...thunder fire any negative rejoinder.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Aprl: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dasuki is a man of integrity and deserves to be respected. What the SSS did was infringing on his fundamental rights of movement and association. PMB is not a saint, he must have stepped on pple's toes too, that is the game of politics, haba!! na who be next?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by osazeeblue01: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
He is crying because he worked for buhari during the election. Betrayer stop crying.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
brixton:

Boy your reasoning is quite low mhen! I am not holding brief for the fmr NSA but your conclusion on the above is completely baseless and lacks substance... How dare you call GW Bush in your comparison? Do you know how much that dude makes in honorarium alone? Don't you know he's from one of the biggest arms family in the world? How can you say kings don't have enough to take care of themselves in Nigeria? A first class royal at that! The king of my mom's village lives a flybouyant lifestyle with wives and girlfriends scatter across the world. If you doubt my take, ask any Edo indigene if they know of the Young king of Jattu uzairue. If a king from such unknown town controls high resources, why then insult the fmr king of the entire Muslims in Nigeria?

Again I am nt holding brief for Sambo, just don't see how the stuffs you named equate to beig corrupt!!
You're totally ignorant about this,you just showed that,when did you start following Nigerian politics,what do you know about history? At what age did you start getting enlightened about what's happening around? You know nothing bro. First of all,I used the issue of Bush as an example,Bush get paid for honorarium right? And you can't compare his rep,his achievement,his resume etc with Sambo Dasuki,Dasuki was just a mere Colonel,at most an ADC right? ,dont forget that Bush was also a military man. Bush was a son of a President. Dasuki's father was disgraced out of his throne by Abacha,and what money did he make as an Emir that didn't even reign for up to 10 years? If the way it goes is the way you think,traditional rulers would have been rated as one of the richest people in Nigeria,but it's the reverse. Why do you think some traditional rulers go to MKO's house to do fine bara? Why do some highest profile traditional rulers in Nigeria transport cocaine? They hustle joor,no dull yourself,the one in your mom's village is probably rich because he was rich before he got there,get your facts straight

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by breakeven: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
I knew all along that this man was a mole in GEJ government secretly working for PMB.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by mayorchelsea(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
he said he HELPED apc to power. Dats enof.
so you only read the caption of a thread and jump into conclusion?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by omoiyalayi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by jonuel1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
fulanimafia:

Learn to read before commenting. He claimed he did not oppress the opposition, not that he betrayed his employer.

Seems you lack comprehension skills
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Helped the opposition APC to power and all the while dining, winning and collecting dollars from his boss
Jonathan must hear this. What an embarrassing confession. Expecting more of such revelations from other betrayers.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by gebest: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
i warned gej but he didnt hear, u see na
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by brixton: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You're totally ignorant about this,you just showed that,when did you start following Nigerian politics,what do you know about history? At what age did you start getting enlightened about what's happening around? You know nothing bro. First of all,I used the issue of Bush as an example,Bush get paid for honorarium right? And you can't compare his rep,his achievement,his resume etc with Sambo Dasuki,Dasuki was just a mere Colonel,at most an ADC right? ,dont forget that Bush was also a military man. Bush was a son of a President. Dasuki's father was disgraced out of his throne by Abacha,and what money did he make as an Emir that didn't even reign for up to 10 years? If the way it goes is the way you think,traditional rulers would have been rated as one of the richest people in Nigeria,but it's the reverse. Why do you think some traditional rulers go to MKO's house to do fine bara? Why do some highest profile traditional rulers in Nigeria transport cocaine? They hustle joor,no dull yourself,the one in your mom's village is probably rich because he was rich before he got there,get your facts straight

Your argument is very flawed! Do you have to be super rich to b able to seek london Medicare? Go and sleep abeg
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by ChikezieU(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sambo should have expected to go through this grilling considering the monumental billions misappropriated and tremendous failures that were recorded in the sham fight against terror.

He oversaw the illegal arms purchase scam to during Oritsejafor's misadventure to SA on behalf of the Federal Government, and is also under deep suspicious of behind a major vein in the monster called Boko Haram.

I know that residence and it's occupants personally and I understand the sense of violation that they might have felt, but it is a necessary price to pay if Nigeria is going to be rescued from its a little while demons.
necessary price to pay? For what in particular? I bet you also remember he...
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
then he's a scape goat,someone has to be the scape goat,you guys talking about he's from a rich family,does that mean he has inherited his father's wealth while his father is still alive?
how many traditional ruler is rich in Nigeria? Or was his father not the same Dasuki that was banished and disgraced out of his hometown by Abacha? Dude,George Walker Bush was a son of a president and he himself was a president,and does he have 9 cars? This dude is obviously one of those looters,imagine how many staffs he pays every month when an ordinary soldier who's probably not a General can have staffs like he's the queen of England,where is he getting the money from?
Or is it a retired soldier's salary that's that much? Corruption everywhere,yet some dudes eyes remain shut as they don't know how much these crooks are looting our resources
if he needs a scapegoat, he should do well to start with the likes of atiku,tinubu,ameachi and goodluck Jonathan, he is just pursuing a revenge mission against those that overthrew him from power. besides, a scapegoat means prosecuting those who have been found wantingwith due process rather than stepping on the rights of highly placed citizens only for the dg sss to start telling irritating lies to cover it up.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by bigiyaro(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
mayorchelsea:
so you only read the caption of a thread and jump into conclusion?
yes sir
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Thank you bro,abouzaid and brixton seem not to know the negative effect their corruption does to an average Nigerian,6 people have died from January till date in Kwara state as a result of non payment of their salaries and yet they've not paid it. If Buhari starts to use his iron hand and military head on these people now,the likes of abouzaid and brixton would start defending them,some people have to serve as scape goats for others to know that Buhari is not joking and that he's the same Buhari that ruled in the 80's just the democratic version
we have a constitution, he should follow it, that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by ko7la: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
EX.NSA YOU DID WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU DURING YOUR TENURE IN A DEMOCRATIC WAY.KUDOS FOR THAT,IF YOU DON'T HAVE SKELETON IN YOUR CUPBOARD THEN NOTHING TO WORRY AS RTD.SOLDIER,MEANWHILE,REMEMBER THAT NO ONE IS PERFECTION.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
brixton:

Your argument is very flawed! Do you have to be super rich to b able to seek london Medicare? Go and sleep abeg
Your IQ seem to be too low to comprehend this,who's talking about medical attention in London alone? That's nothing,you said he is rich because he's an ex emir's son and I proved you wrong that his father being ex-emir ain't nothingYour IQ seem to be too low to comprehend this,who's talking about medical attention in London alone? That's nothing,you said he is rich because he's an ex emir's son and I proved you wrong that his father being ex-emir ain't nothing. If you've never seen broke princes,come to yoruba land and you'll know that being a prince doesn't mean you have to be rich like you claimed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.