Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman (1759 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by winner01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lately, there has been much discussion about violence against women by the men in their life. Many have said there is never a good reason for a man to strike a woman but I disagree and today I am speaking out! there are four good reasons for a man to hit the woman he loves;

1. Fire. If you look over at the woman you love and
discover flames have overtaken your girl, you
should absolutely knock her to the ground and
start rolling her around.

2. Spider. If your princess discovers a spider
wandering across her shoulder and with sheer
terror in her voice says “GET. IT. Off! You should
smack that 8 legged sucker right off of her.

3. Choking. If over dinner she begins to laugh at
another one of your amazingly funny stories and in
the process, lodges a bit of her steak in her throat,
you have my full support to yank her out of her
chair, spin her around and start squeezing her
beneath her ribcage until she spits up!

4. Train. If, while enjoying a peaceful, after dinner
walk with your lover, you notice she has wandered
into the path of a quickly approaching oncoming
train, by all means, grab her by her arm and like
the strong man you are, yank her backwards
aggressively.

Absent the presence of fire, spiders, choking or trains, there is never, ever, ever, ever, ever a justifiable reason for a man to strike a woman. Period. real men don’t do it.
“Real men don’t allow other men to hit women either.”
I call upon my brothers-in-manhood everywhere to join with me in ZERO TOLERANCE for violence against women. Don’t hit and don’t tolerate hitting. That woman you see getting abused by her “man”, at the club or in the parking lot or even, oh let’s say, an elevator; intervene. Put yourself between the abuser and the victim. Is that dangerous? Could be. But it’s what a real man would do. Always remind yourself when you witness violence on a woman- that is somebody’s mother, daughter or sister.

Just for the record, it IS your business if you decide to make it your business.

What were you expecting to see at first?, some form of justification for hitting women?, come off it bruv grin

8 Likes

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by cherylsmith(f): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
I see
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by ArchEnemy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol
Nice try
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by Israel5(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ogbono!
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by winner01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Israel5:
Ogbono!
ogbono kwa
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by ogawisdom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dry undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by Israel5(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
winner01:
ogbono kwa
na wetin entr my mind 2 cal d Op
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
winner01:
Lately, there has been much discussion about violence against women by the men in their life. Many have said there is never a good reason for a man to strike a woman but I disagree and today I am speaking out! there are four good reasons for a man to hit the woman he loves;

aggressively.

Absent the presence of fire, spiders, choking or trains, there is never, ever, ever, ever, ever a justifiable reason for a man to strike a woman. Period. real men don’t do it.
I call upon my brothers-in-manhood everywhere to join with me in ZERO TOLERANCE for violence against women. Don’t hit and don’t tolerate hitting. That woman you see getting abused by her “man”, at the club or in the parking lot or even, oh let’s say, an elevator; intervene. Put yourself between the abuser and the victim. Is that dangerous? Could be. But it’s what a real man would do. Always remind yourself when you witness violence on a woman- that is somebody’s mother, daughter or sister.

Just for the record, it IS your business if you decide to make it your business.

What were you expecting to see at first?, some form of justification for hitting women?, come off it bruv grin
woman wrapper
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2015
lrguru:
woman wrapper
man wrapper

1 Like

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by 5minsmadness: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2015
winner01:

aggressively.

Yeye fowl grin
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by winner01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Israel5:
na wetin entr my mind 2 cal d Op
ode

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by Israel5(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:
ode
wokporr
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by dyttt: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:
ode
Israel5:
wokporr
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by winner01(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
lrguru:
woman wrapper
thank you for the compliment grin

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by winner01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Israel5:
wokporr
didirin

Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by ancashy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
winner01:

aggressively.

A very beautiful and funny way of getting d msg across. Team no violence against women
Re: 4 Good Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman by winner01(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
ancashy:
A very beautiful and funny way of getting d msg across. Team no violence against women
yh yh

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa Oh! Read 15 Reasons Why Men Prefer Olosho To Their Wife By Amala.ng / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship / Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.