Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS (18490 Views)

5 Essential Tips For A Newbie Long Distance Traveller / Guide For A Newbie Coming To Lagos / Newbie To Alberta Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Newshint: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
i have hear...
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Don't go to buy a phone in computer village for the first time without taking a true lagosian with you. You will buy fufu phone. No kidding
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by 2rutalk1: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
See everybody as wicked and dubious fellow and treat them as such before they kill you.
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by mosmartini(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Eko Ni Baje. The land where real hustlers survive! I came to lagos, I saw and I conquered.
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by DaegiiWealth(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pasuma don talk say "u better come down ko ye leju.. Wen u reach lagos, u better come down..." Even lagbaja don talk ham say "no dae do gragra wen u reach d downtown (lagos..)"
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by kobonaire(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
One of the worst cities in the world "Lagos"

God bless London

God bless only Niger Delta not Nigeria
Colonial Master äsś kisśer

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by ihatebuhari(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
kobonaire:

Colonial Master äsś kisśer
ok but I like it, it pays won't u tell ur sis to come join me?
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lagos dnt say welcome. To lagos dey say THIS IS LAGOS...... End Time lagos grin
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oh
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by kikesblog(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Only Lagosian wake up 4am for a 10am interview, for Ibadan na 9:25am.....#feelinglala
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by hotdi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
More....

Always hold ur shoes in ur hand while walking grin
Always tight, cast, bind and bite satan around u while walking grin
Always keep ur head straight while walking, do not look back grin
If u are with ur gf, always walk behind her, she might be snatched grin
Finally, always prostrate to greet every elder u meet on ur way cheesy

Next >>>>

3 Likes

Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by lekjons(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
cyberdurable:
ewu
LMAO!! frustrated idiot!! smileycheesy
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by kobonaire(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
ok but I like it, it pays won't u tell ur sis to come join me?
I don't have sister ..... I would have asked your DP to be my sister, when I saw that äss, but then I realized I cannot be that girl's brother .... wink
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by lekjons(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
angry
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by gifttracy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Since July it now it getting here huh.
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by jaymichael(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
One "do" the op omitted, is LEARN YORUBA if you can, whether you speak it well or not, trust me, it will save you from more than one UNPLEASANT SITUATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by lekjons(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Flashh:

That's when money is involved.
yeah, buh they can even rob u of ur phone, or tempt u to swap ur phone with 'fufu'
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by missKiffy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
cyberdurable:
grin otu NNE gi
Ewu
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Flashh: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
lekjons:
yeah, buh they can even rob u of ur phone, or tempt u to swap ur phone with 'fufu'
That's when you look at theirs faces and when they eventually get your attention.

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by lekjons(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Flashh:

That's when you look at theirs faces and when they eventually get your attention.
they'll get the attention of any jjc.. cos s/he won't be aware of their evil intentions..
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Sylver247: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
gifttracy:
Since July it now it getting here huh.

Girl u got milk wink
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What about- always keep your stuffs well secured.
Keep your bag with you and ensure the safety of your money and wallet

yes o, tell them
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by gifttracy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sylver247:

Girl u got milk wink
thnk u.
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by BabaIjebuXL(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
One of the worst cities in the world "Lagos"

God bless London

God bless only Niger Delta not Nigeria

You need Jesus.
Re: Do's And Don't's For A Newbie In LAGOS by Sylver247: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
gifttracy:

thnk u.

tongue luv it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lithuania Visa / France Bans Nigerian students, others From Bringing Family, Delays Benefits / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.