Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 (74959 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by efilefun(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexiconkabir:
r u sure u did nt frown face while typing that "lol" wink undecided
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by francizy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:
Una want divorce abi na money?
I see those elders sharing the money for ogogoro.

Wait. incomplete building? SMH for the woman.

Does doing it in a hotel room make it less abominable?
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by 12345DKO(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
DO NOT MISS THIS

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by yomi007k(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
After spending all ur life savings to marry and olosho. She will bleep another man n u send her packing.

Why don't u save ur money n be bleeping oloshos

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by DTOBS(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/housewife-caught-having-sex-with-lover-fined-n50000/

...... Our culture is so rich gringringrin

now tell me how will same sex marriage thrive in our nation? it's just not possible.... PMB shey u dey hia?abi na baba fullness of time dey hia?make one person sha hear.
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
nwakibe:

custom and tradition bro
u get time to answer that guy oh. That guy luvs sleeping witth married women. He shd continue until God or the gods handles him.
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by Ayameze2015(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Leave them to enjoy themselves abeg...wetin concern conji?? Who no lyk enjoyment? Shoo!
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by ceejay4real(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
jennyswt:
What's wrong with women of nowadays? No more faithful ones or they haven't been born yet? undecided

Jenny dear, pls can we chat on whatsapp? Ma number is 08035449602. You are sooooo beautiful, just wanna be ur friend ok? Thanks in advance!
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/housewife-caught-having-sex-with-lover-fined-n50000/

...... Our culture is so rich gringringrin
warri house wives with adultery na like garri and sugar
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by XYZADIGOR7: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
See her back to her father. Idiot
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by IVORY2009(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Click like if u want me to deactivate dis acct, click share if u still want me to stay put!

You hv become a troublesome militant with so many monikas, your services is no longer needed here in NL.
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
francizy:

Does doing it in a hotel room make it less abominable?

That's not the issue jare. What's bad is bad.

But in an incomplete building like mad people?
So in addition to doing something bad, they did it mad people style.

That's double wahala.

Imagine someone cheating on you in an incomplete building. You won't just be hurt, you will embarrassed too. Like 'did I marry a mad person?'
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by architez: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Click like if u want me to deactivate dis acct, click share if u still want me to stay put!

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:
If he wants a divorce why still ask for the money?
Because divorce apart, he humiliated her in-laws with her indiscretion. This fine was imposed by in-laws who must have gone together to pay her dowry. If certain conditions are met and her birth family condemn her actions and she shows remorse, the husband/inlaws could accept her back. Even the fine can be waived or reduced. A lot will depend on whether her inlaws/husband already had other grudges. If so, this would be the final straw. This is common to all Edoid cultures. Rich culture. grin cheesy
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
jennyswt:
What's wrong with women of nowadays? No more faithful ones or they haven't been born yet? undecided

Hope you are among the few faithful ones undecided
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by sunnyuche1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Hmmmmm, Buhari don kill us ooooo. This I belong to everybody and belong to nobody is killing marriages already.

marriage is becoming annoying by the day. all I need is a contract wife simple!
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
So after the fine is paid the woman returns 2 his house as his wife? For me she ceases 2 be my wife 4rm that day cos if he knew he could stil accept as a wife then he should not hv made it public in the first. The fine paid but the stigma lives on
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by vague: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
He should just forgive her, some women are polygamous because of their youthful age. Like i have always heard on NL, divorce is never the answer. She will eventually become mature and he will learn to love her again.

Only a selfish senseless man would divorce his wife and still demand money. Surely the love of money is the root of all evil men.

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by beyoncausme: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
what a pity...

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by Rose2014: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

This guy don kolo finish

I kneel down beg you, pls don't deactivate cheesy
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by francizy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

That's not the issue jare. What's bad is bad.

But in an incomplete building like mad people?
So in addition to doing something bad, they did it mad people style.

That's double wahala.

Imagine someone cheating on you in an incomplete building. You won't just be hurt, you will embarrassed too. Like 'did I marry a mad person?'

Hehehehe, I don't really care whether she does it in that 7 star hotel in Dubai or inside an empty cesspit, cheating is cheating.. grin
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by lovat(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I clicked share
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by deb(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
The story feels like one backward thing. Hian!

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
In Irri, how will the woman be able to raise 50k? I think Mr Ben wants compensation. See bleeping on HD!
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by knight05(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
vague:
He should just forgive her, some women are polygamous because of their youthful age. Like i have always heard on NL, divorce is never the answer. She will eventually become mature and he will learn to love her again.

Only a selfish senseless man would divorce his wife and still demand money. Surely the love of money is the root of all evil men.

how can a self-respecting man face his wife straight in the face knowing fully well that someone else has fvcked her.

you are craze
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by dre11(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Her husband, identified as Ben, on Thursday told the elders of the community that he caught his wife in illicit love affair in an uncompleted building.

This woman have done all this under the shed love wella to have still continue it when she is married
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by vague: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

how can a self-respecting man face his wife straight in the face knowing fully well that someone else has fvcked her.

you are craze
undecided is marriage all about sex? Is that what you vow to in church? Abeg get out of here. You vow to better for worse and the moment u see worse you run for the exit door, so why did you bother?

He should be figuring out if it was the size or his skill she wasnt enjoying and fix that. He needs to pray for his wife so that she will only yearn for him.

Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, I don't really care whether she does it in that 7 star hotel in Dubai or inside an empty cesspit, cheating is cheating.. grin

To me there's a small difference.
At least the culprit should show a little finesse or class.

All these pregnant mad women, where do you think it happened? cheesy

When they get used to doing it in dirty incomplete houses, the next thing na to find mad woman give belle. Ajo ihe.

It's easier on the ears to what that your spouse was seen in a hotel with someone else than he or she was caught in one incomplete building.
Re: Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 by bababuff(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You already know the answer, get the Bleep out of here.

South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things