Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

"Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? (3292 Views)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Olami90: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chidoks:

yes who your partner really is matters.for dome men once the wife puts to bed they tend to push the wife to the child/children and seek for fun outside--wrong!
some women tend to transfer part of their husband's love to the male children--wrong too
some lovey-dovey men become so bossy after marriage--wrong
some women become disobedient after marriage and stubborn after the first child--wrong
the aforementioned is capable of turning thr marriage sour but if you maintain your initial charm,your home will be so charming...

Really interesting. U actually knw these things, no doubt.

Not b lie.I can remember my dad said to me sometimes ago that once a woman gives birth, her attention is shifted to the child/children and if coincidentally it is a male child she start putting the child in place of her husband(affection $ attention particularly).

Please are you a grandma grin or of mid age in marriage? I asked because most mature ladies nowadays doesn't know dis and values their ego/freedom than their marriage.

Also, do you do relationship/marriage talk?
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Olami90: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
grow up.

Chidoks:

yessir!!!

Loooool grin
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by KanwuliaJara: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
The COURTSHIP only!

All oda grounds are "sinking sand"! grin
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by ChrisChino(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Olami90:

I understand avin ur child givs happiness buh u cant rule out ur responsibility of making ur wife happy because of ur children's arrival.. Wot of d outings nd fun u had bfor u got married?is it likely to be better?

Note: u met ur wife bfor u av children. Witout her, u wunt b avin dem. undecided

truth be told.... u cant forget to have quality time with ur wife.... atimes, grandma takes the kids for holidays or weekends... then the husband and wife becomes singles and catch some crazy fun...
u just have to be creative in marriage to be happy anf to avoid it being boring.
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Aipete2(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
From my experience, after marriage is sweet oh but nothing is as sweet as heaven
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Olami90: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The COURTSHIP only!

All oda grounds are "sinking sand"! grin

Let me assume u are married for you to av said dis, therefore u must av felt d two sides. so both ground sunk you? shocked
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Olami90: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aipete2:
From my experience, after marriage is sweet oh but nothing is as sweet as heaven

Eh! Don't get wot u meant by ur experience. Wot is ur experience? Kindly giv reason it is sweet from your experience.

Av u been to heaven ? undecided
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Aipete2(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Olami90:

Eh! Don't get wot u meant by ur experience. Wot is ur experience? Kind giv reason it is sweet from your experience.

Av u been to heaven ? undecided
Lol
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Olami90: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aipete2:
Lol

Guess u av noting to add nd mayb u are jst one of dem dat comment for posting sake. Dunno where u got heaven comparison from.u jst did not read d topic.

Beside, aren't you d one dat opened a thread today in d romance section that u wanna get married nd yet to meet ur spouse undecided
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Hephzeebar001: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
It's gonna happen again, the 26th Official Investiture of Rotaract Club of FUNAAB, Induction of new members, presentation of meritorious awards and launching of service projects. This event will take place on the 2nd of August, 2015 @ Tony Anenih Hall, FUNAAB by 1pm prompt. I hereby invite Rotaractors, FUNAABITES, Rotarians and the general public to this lifetime event, there are lots of interesting and exciting attractions and packages already in place that will ensure our guests never get bored for a moment. Rotaract is good don't miss this! Courtesy: IPP Oluwafemi Gideon RAC FUNAAB
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Aipete2(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Olami90:

Guess u av noting to add nd mayb u are jst one of dem dat comment for posting sake. Dunno where u got heaven comparison from.u jst did not read d topic.

Beside, aren't you d one dat opened a thread today in d romance section that u wanna get married nd yet to meet ur spouse undecided
hmmm i guess so, bt heaven is the sweetest
Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by KanwuliaJara: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Olami90:

Let me assume u are married for you to av said dis, therefore u must av felt d two sides. so both ground sunk you? shocked

Oh no! I SUNK 'EM BOTH! cool

1 Like

Re: "Before Getting Married" And "After Getting Married" ,which Is The Sweetest?? by Sweetlily2819(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Chidoks:
After marriage is sweeter joor. at this point you are the center of his plans.life is not about partying and clubbing or even 'fast fooding' there is much joy in the guy seeking your opinion on how to invest, how to dress, how much to spend on feeding, what car to buy, how to manage his assets.there is nothing as sweet as he saying 'we' when he's discussing about most private issues of his life with you instead of the former 'I'
Nice word

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / My Xmas Plan /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.