Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63522 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by siraj1402(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
With his new post and manner of dressing, Emmanuel Adebayor leaves no one in doubt about his recent conversion to Islam.

Emmanuel Adebayor has all confirmed his recent conversion to Islam in a new post wishing fellow Muslims a happy Eid Mubarak along with his manner of dressing. The soccer star shared a message on Instagram along with a photo of himself wearing the popular Arabian white thawb and an ankle-length white shirt. He covered his head with shumagg, a heavy red and white scarf-like head cover....
The Togo international football star reportedly converted to Islam in the early days of the Ramadan period this year when a video of the Tottenham Hotspurs striker going through the ritual of conversion went viral....

http://thenet.ng/2015/07/emmanuel-adebayor-shares-first-message-as-a-muslim/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by siraj1402(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
wink May Allah keep him firm in his faith.

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by buygala(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
smh undecided

Alhaji Adebayor also wants 72 virgins in the afterlife sad

*walks out of thread before I say something I am gonna regret sad

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by AirstarKane(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yinmu grin Oya Muslim brethren grin come out en mass o cos na dis kain news they give them power

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by yomsad(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sheyi!!!!!! Good for him
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ShySteady(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congratulations on your conversion, Sheik Adebayor. But will it give you a regular playing role at Spurs? This controversial Togolese player will do anything to be in relevance including using Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's magical-criminal-catching "four figure table" in his conversion. Goodluck to you, Adebayor... The other thing you need to do is to change your first name to Eid or El. Have fun.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by slinkky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
May he not be another Jahadi John in the making.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:
smh undecided

Alhaji Adebayor also wants 72 virgins in the afterlife sad

*walks out of thread before I say something I am gonna regret sad
STFU

36 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by buygala(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

STFU

I just got the best blowwjob of my life.... so I am too happy to quarrel with anyone cool

EID MUBARAK SIR smiley

29 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by paragon40(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
oya front page......
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by TotoBrusher: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Future almajiri and terrorist. He peobably needs a 9 year old bride now

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by baby124: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Future almajiri and terrorist. He peobably needs a 9 year old bride now
Nice one. I laughed at this comment. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by redsun(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
People like him tend to take solace in that religion whenever they have a taste of oyinbo one sidedness and racism. It is not a solution,the best solution is mental emancipation that comes from looking back and seeing where it all began.

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Ayameze2015(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
How sure are these guys that adebayo convert to their faith?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by talented143(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
h
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by TotoBrusher: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yoruba swing both ways. They are muslims today and christians tomorrow. As Bakare, Kumuyi, Oyedepo.

No surprises here.

Next?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by likata: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
mallam emmanuel

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by basty: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Yoruba swing both ways. They are muslims today and christians tomorrow. As Bakare, Kumuyi, Oyedepo.

No surprises here.

Next?

Mad forsaken man from forsaken Osu people of the lower Niger. Haters turned the hated arrogant animals without origin.

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by barbstee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good for him. Allah guides whoever he wishes

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Adaahjacob(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more

23 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Akshow: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
nn
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Estimable(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ademumu........

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by budiliscious(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chiedu7: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Judolisco(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
wetin make i come do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chuose: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
BUT ACCORDING TO THE QUORAN ALLAH IS SATAN

ALLAH "is" SATAN and SATAN "is" ALLAH.
• "O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations).
He said, First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and then He created His Throne. His Throne was OVER THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414).

• "I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
The throne of Iblis (Satan) is UPON THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6754)

See more below

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxr4495Lj8

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by infinitygroup(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Ekugbeh(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
barika d sallah
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Daniel058(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
So this guy mean am??

OK OOOOO, I don dey fear him b that.. .

Who knows if he's gonna turn to BH or join IsIs

God forbid.

I wish you well brother Emma

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.