Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? (3875 Views)

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / What's Your Favourite Song Right Now I Probably Havent Heard Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
I heard guys saying am in love with that gurl,which gurl? That girl on nairaland,asin someone you havent met before, you dont even know how that person look,yet you assumed you are in love with the person, how possible?

I supposed love is a gradual feeling, something that grow with time,so all those internet and faceless stuffs,are they really love or lust? And can you fall in love with someone you havent even met before? Asin true love o..
Abeg i need mature response here?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided
be reasonable abeg.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by donjuviam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecidedwhat is love?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
donjuviam:
undecidedwhat is love?
i know we are in nigera wer guys answer questions with questions but pls you can make a difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Cholls(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
my sister yi ti wo one chance o.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by wengerjay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yea
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is possible
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't think that's love but idealism or even infactuation. But who knows? Stranger things have happened.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by AirstarKane(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cholls:
my sister yi ti wo one chance o.

Hehehehe grin it's possible na since you can't find physically, you go online angels dwell online. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yes, with reasons.

We often fall in love with a lot of things before we finally say it. It may be with the person's sense of humour, neatness, intelligence, physique, and potentials as in the person's future.

I once longed to meet a nairalander with the moniker mprex because I fell in love with her intellectual presentations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by 123CarZ(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Yes, with reasons.

We often fall in love with a lot of things before we finally say it. It may be with the person's sense of humour, neatness, intelligence, physique, and potentials as in the person's future.

I once longed to meet a nairalander with the moniker mprex because I fell in love with her intellectual presentations

I totally agree to ur points man

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yeah some do fall in love online
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by buoye1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Reasonable. ..... wink
Paulpaulpaul:
Yes, with reasons.

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by ShayGirl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg, all na L*U*S*T
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jollyjoy finally found A lover on nairaland,Congratulations. wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
I strongly believe only a lack of opportunities will make someone fall in love online. I mean if as a guy or lady u cant fall in love with those u see y then fall in love online when everyone knows several people have two different personalities (real and fictional online). that gentle guy maybe the most wanted serial rapist on earth. just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by devonpaul(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I heard guys saying am in love with that gurl,which gurl? That girl on nairaland,asin someone you havent met before, you dont even know how that person look,yet you assumed you are in love with the person, how possible?

I supposed love is a gradual feeling, something that grow with time,so all those internet and faceless stuffs,are they really love or lust? And can you fall in love with someone you havent even met before? Asin true love o..
1 quick response/question. do u love God? have u met/seen him before, most of u wont let us rest with ur i Love wizkid, i love burna boy, i love davido's story. pls av u met any b4? Love is a feeling, an emotion, an attraction, enthusiasm, fear, believe, admiration, interest developed towards a particular bone of contentment. love is not just a 4letter words. so to ur reply, YES, It is possible to love someone u havent seen or met before.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Johnnoah1st: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:

ANOTHER DUMB THREAD 4RM D DUMBEST GIRL EVER LIVETH.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Ppl can fall in love with someone they haven't seen,
Through constant communication, you begin to bond with the person slowly, gradually....especially if you like his character....

As for nairaland here, its hard to pretend..
You can't be a comedian here and a boring person in real life
Neither can you be a perverted person here and a priest in real life......
Or a "I don't laugh with anybody and I take everything too serious" person, and a jester in real life

If you want to know a lot about a person, check all their posts, it cannot hide.....stalking is allowed on nairaland....a persons posts will give an idea on who the person really really is......

Its a faceless forum, so most of Us show our true selves here, since we have nothing to loose.....after living fake lives in the real world

So if you fall in love with someone on nairaland, you're falling in love with the person's true self, even if he/she might pretend to be something else in real life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg who get tecno charger for her?my ba3 wan flat
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Abeg who get tecno charger for her?my ba3 wan flat
gurl abeg e don do,haba you nor dey let go?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by chibuike65: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
yes, we still have real people online

the person below me want me to toast her:p
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by beautifullll1(f): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
good thing I can now comment. After 3 days suspension. I wonder what I did
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
beautifullll1:
good thing I can now comment. After 3 days suspension. I wonder what I did
you wer banned! Welcome from kukure!!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by beautifullll1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you wer banned! Welcome from kukure!!

people just get banned for no reason.... hmmmm

T
R
A
G
I
C

Meanwhile, it's possible to admire a person's mindset/mentality/Intellectuality and its also possible to love a person just because of those qualities.....
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
That sh#t ain't love but lust most time,I never love the one way I dey see shey na ghost mode I go con fall for?mba
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Mprex(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Yes, with reasons.

my instincts tells me i know the person behind this moniker.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Mprex:

my instincts tells me i know the person behind this moniker.

I bet you don't.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Mprex(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

I bet you don't.
hmmm. ok
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sweetheart i mean no harm,i actually needed a tecno charger urgently. I sincerely apologise fir derailing. So how has your day been?
Jollyjoy:
gurl abeg e don do,haba you nor dey let go?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? by Opioko: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love you Jollyjoy and I want us to do bad things wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? / You Wouldn't Believe What I Saw While Smoking Weed / 39yo Next French President Incredible Love Story With 64yo Former Teacher PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.