Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. (2898 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply / When Question And Answer Na The Same / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Here's your opportunity to ask me ANYTHING and I'll give you a very honest answer.
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by boombay(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Are you dumb?!undecided
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
Are you dumb?!undecided
I honestly don't think so
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by bunmioguns(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Are you gay?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
bunmioguns:
Are you gay?
Definitely not
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by bunmioguns(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
trendsng:

Definitely not

Okkk

Why did the mango fell?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
bunmioguns:

Okkk

Why did the mango fell?
I don't think I know why
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by bunmioguns(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
trendsng:

I don't think I know why

Because it is ripe

tongue tongue

Am not asking you question again
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
bunmioguns:

Because it is ripe

tongue tongue

Am not asking you question again
LoL, because I was honest?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by nwaanambra1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
what are your names? and how old are u?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by ijobaooorun(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Are u Mad ??
I dnt need an honest answer just tell me yes
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why is this thread in the jokes section?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by dives(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Are u Mad ??

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:
what are your names? and how old are u?

Nnaemeka Sixtus Okafor

²⁴ yrs
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Are u Mad ??

I honestly can't tell you that kiss
ijobaooorun:
Are u Mad ??

I honestly can't tell you that
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why is this thread in the jokes section?

because there's no other place I can post it and besides, the strict admins can delete it if its not here.
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by 123CarZ(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
trendsng:

Nnaemeka Sixtus Okafor

²⁴ yrs

are u a student? if yes, whats the name of your school and what level?

which state are u from and where do u live?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by AVVS(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
how many girls u Don sleep with? av you ever lick kitten? how many time girls don do abortion 4 u? how many bank accounts do u av? how much do you av in each? how many credits did u passed out with in secondary school? what is the size of penis?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2015
123CarZ:
If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?

I wouldn't change anything and I don't know why.
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2015
nwaanambra1:

are u a student? if yes, whats the name of your school and what level?

which state are u from and where do u live?

I'm done with school, I'm from Anambra and I live in Biu(borno state)
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
AVVS:
how many girls u Don sleep with?
av you ever lick kitten?
how many time girls don do abortion 4 u?
how many bank accounts do u av?
how much do you av in each?
how many credits did u passed out with in secondary school?
what is the size of penis?

I've slept with up to 5, yes I have, none, I have 5, se7en credits, 8".
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by 123CarZ(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
trendsng:

I wouldn't change anything and I don't know why.

What was your New Year’s resolution this year? How long did it take you to break it?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Imgombe2016(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015
How your mother and father managed to bring you into life?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
123CarZ:

What was your New Year’s resolution this year? How long did it take you to break it?

was to stay away from alcohol, took me 3day
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Imgombe2016:
How your mother and father managed to bring you into life?

same way your parents managed to bring you into life.
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Imgombe2016(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
trendsng:

same way your parents managed to bring you into life.
That's mean you are parentless because I'm not human
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Brownhypo: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2015

Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
trendsng:

I'm done with school, I'm from Anambra and I live in Biu(borno state)

bia! bros! u mean say u still dey borno state? its like u have bomb odeshi abi?

Biko come lets contribute for u so u will come back to anambra sharp sharp!

which part of anambra are u from?
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Probably
Imgombe2016:
That's mean you are parentless because I'm not human
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bia! bros! u mean say u still dey borno state? its like u have bomb odeshi abi?
Biko come lets contribute for u so u will come back to anambra sharp sharp!

which part of anambra are u from?
I'm from Nando, and I don't have bomb odeshi. LoL
Re: Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. by nwaanambra1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
trendsng:

I'm from Nando, and I don't have bomb odeshi. LoL

anambra east! cool. cool

now come back home pls.

maka na ndi igbo si na arapu ndu chuba aku. . .

besides there is oil and gas in anambra east so there is enough money to go round in your local govt especially now that orient petroleum is about to begin exploration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Trevor Noah Memes Illustrating Secondary School Life / Mu-mu Children / DUROSOKE Remix Ft Kanye West N Jay Z.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.