Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group (39807 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by IkUKU01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
sammyj:
And so what? Nobody is above the law. If GEJ administration is probe and found wanting and guilty then let him and madam SHEPOPOEMUS be jailed rather than for her to go and be feeding her husband in Jail!! shocked grin
why u de vomit rubbish like dis?
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Tibins(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!

Is there anyone who has served in even the lowest of government (public office) that has not stolen?
In fact, all the wealthy men and women in this country have stolen.
To be fare to all, all past and present LGA Chairmen, governors, legislators at all level; and past Presidents - IBB, OBJ, ABDUSALAM, ETC SHOULD ALSO BE PROBED. THEY EVEN WORSE THAN GEJ.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by DonXavi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
J
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by kotv: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!

your father is the thief
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Fynpatra(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Otunbatrafford:

Buhari cannot send all of jail at the same time, but he can start with Jonathan.
Pls Off ur data, nd go to bed...u gat no resonable talk....slip well
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by kotv: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
they shouldn't have addressed it, the Daura President wouldn't dare
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by junkyarddog: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
If u insist his father is the thief then I insist your female dog mother is the thief Kapish
kotv:

your father is the thief
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by veralech(f): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Because he is an Ijaw man he should go free without accounting for the missing millions under him?

Being Ijaw is no impunity from wrongdoing or emptying national treasury.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by lyricalz: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!
U, ur papa and great grand fadas all na thief
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by mindtricks: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
SUBMARINE:
The day it happens , Nigeria will cease to exist.

You can't jail GEJ when OBJ IBB Abachas Tinubu etc walk free. angry
Just my thought
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by omohj: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!
Your FATHER!!!
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Rexnegro(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Na u want stop nigeria to exist ? Smh
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Nayok(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
E be like say Gej go go prison o, grin cos na Pgej first foresee am last year when she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shout " i no fit carry food go give my husband for prison o, Buhari go jail my husband o" now its ijaw people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim it again grin, i go wait make baba adeboye and oritsejafor come proclaim am too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Xfemt(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!
did he steal from ur father it a question nd not an insult
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by jasminemorgan59: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
I AM JASMINE MORGAN FROM UNITED KINDOM... I want to thank Dr Osun for giving me a husband, for more than 9 month i have benn looking for a man to call my oun to no avail and he told me that i will see my husband very soon. he will love and care for me. I decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Osun for help and he told me that he will have to cast spell for my man to locate me, i told him to do it. after 3 days my man approche me, i was very happy and i thank Dr Osun for helping me get my husband to me. his spell is the greatest of all over the world, all you ladies who want husband should kindly contact Dr Osun for their own hubands, he can also cast any kind of spell you want him to cast for you. his email is OSUNLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR OSUNLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM, just try him and their will be a solution to your case. You can call him on his private phone number +2348054149378..
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by kuuljay(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
there is no rants that asari dokubo did not rant about jona loosing elections but where is he today? he is lobbying to still hold some relevance and some nobodies are here shouting " let buhari not try it" they don't know that the Oldman is not even on nairaland he takes a decision and you cry a river and it doesn't change anything
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by margclever: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
my dad is a thief!
ok
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by TheNature: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!
And OBJ,IBB,ABACHA SHAGARI and GOWAN are Saints.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by TheNature: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
razfad10:
u see ur self, why uncle Jona no probe them? So he will pay for not fighting corrupt men.

how many people did obj probes?
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Faraidi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!
ur father is a worse thief.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by TheNature: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Super STORY
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by ekemit(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
uncle jona is a thief!
And what is your father?
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
When people loot public funds, and they are investigated, they will yell witch hunting. So people should go scot free for billions stolen? Especially in times of austerity? I don't understand o
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by tokunbojohnson: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anybody can be tried if found guilty of any crime but if PMB decides to uncover the financial abnomalties perpetrated during GEJ administration heaven will not fall as long as he extends the same treatment on all past living Heads of State(including himself) and all other High thieves in both APC and PDP only then he will be adjudged as being fair in his quest to truly fight corruption in this un-united Nigeria.
It will be needful to press it home that GEJ is not the architect of the current messy position of the country.it is quite unfortunate that Nigerians are always quick to forget events in a short time.What good did IBB do to this country? isn't he the architect of the drowned Nigeria we have today? Abacha is gone(there is no need talking about him).what about OBJ? He had rosy opportunity,being a fearless man,to put things right but he wasted his chances. How could you have forgotten the "disgraceful elections" conducted during OBJ's reign? I am a staunch OBJ fan but the truth must be said at all time. Today,all these political failures run from south to the east to paint GEJ black and never supported him while he was in office.GEJ-conducted a free and fair election and there was no or less political killings during his tenure.To me,Nigerians only used GEJ as a political scapegoat to tell other leaders what we need from them.
But I must say that IBB,OBJ,ABDULSALAM,ATIKU and others are no way blameless as they are even more corrupt than GEJ.
The project at hand now is that Nigeria must grow. So,we should forget selective justice if that desired CHANGE must come on board.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by ekwujuru: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=sentaljohn post=36013157]thought he said he ain't got nothing to fear...why una dey fear?[/waiten be ur own after on she na coco abi na tin, cotton groundnut cow beans onions rice sugarcane etc money humble and innocet man chop? make leave probing anybody now make ifirst prob himself ptf fund obj ibb atiku erufiliai iyabo bankole omo obj tunibu etc i never know anything before i fly tomorrow brono is on fire his boys are at work 10 dead
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by churchmind: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
He should be probed and jailed if found guilty... He is a thief..

See the mess he made of Nigeria.
y u dey halla no b ur papA been teach am
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by ekwujuru: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Did Nigeria mess up pass your father"s family he messed up and ran away if your father ws at home he wld ve given you a good training not to curse your elders chief of your community is he leading well? are you sure your governor is not among t he thiefs you better sharp on your mouth or else.......
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by wahles(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Must u alwaz associate jonah wit tribe# dz s democracy, dem no fit lock am if e no do anytyn nah# maka dz tribalism don tire me
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
SUBMARINE:

U 're the joke of the century !
If a REAL case of stealing, which is equal 2 corruption, is established against Jona, if he likes he should go & hide inside d belly of d fish (shark), like d biblical Jonah, d long arm of d Law will catch up wit him. No matter how una dey wail reach. #WailingWailers.
In fact, no-twist-am! The very reason why GMB (now PMB) was elected in d first place is 2 #RetrieveOurCollectiveStolenWealth. Any other reason na jara !
If he knows he has stolen, let him raise up his hands, give us back our money & head 2 jail sharp-sharp, instead of contracting some jobless guys under d guise of a fraudulent organization 2 insinuate "northern" agenda 2 humiliate him.
#WeNeedOurMoneySimple!
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by matthew41(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't care if anyone go to jail. So far this country become great again.. Meanwhile Jnathan shouldn't have anything to fear if did nothing wrong..
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by abbaapple: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2015
simongonner:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-wants-to-imprison-jonathan-ndelta-group/

Sequel to the News that the Biafran radio operator/ Engineer had been arrested, many Igbos went to war on social media condemning the violation of his human rights and insisting of a breech in Law. Let the truth be said, the law is an illusion which can be adapted to suit predominant interest in the human society.

Consequently, the law applied in a State of Emergency is different from the law applied where National Security is threatened and Normal laws suited for normal situations. Even the USA has in the name of lawlessly extraditing identified targets end up abducting full grown adults to Guantanamo bay prisons in Cuba irrespective of their fundamental human rights.

The Igbo race can best anyone in commerce and are egalitarian in nature. This implies that an average Igbo man is highly individualistic in line with the tenets of Mercantile Capitalism. Furthermore, their egalitarian nature negates every attempt to accept foisted hierarchical autocratic leadership structure. The few Igbo who do so are the exception to the rule while the majority won't accept it cause it fights against their biology. This is because it requires them to subsume their personal private interest for a greater general public interest! The West and North have been greatly shaped by both the Trans Atlantic/Trans Sahara Slave Trades and indigenous periods of Feudalism before the advent of nascent Capitalism to be autocratic with a ruling aristocracy.

Given the premise above, Igbo's can only resort to becoming economically relevant in 9ja as China is to the World. From this stead as party or candidate sponsors they can seek to adjust the levers of power in any polity using their partners, godsons or stooges. They could also resort to grand standing and posing to play the West vs the North to get their piece of the national cake anytime and anyday. Everybody would then require the Igbo support to ascend the political pyramid in 9ja.

Resorting to seditious acts bothering on treason may not be the best approach as the Biafran struggle is not enjoying all the southerners support right now. This makes a realizable Biafra a landlocked entity. Would the Biafrans then Lord it over the coastal minorities without resistance, sabotage, subversion and entrenched acrimony? How prepared and ready are the Igbo's to unite, persevere, endure and honorably resist dangled carrots this time around.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2015
churchmind:
y u dey halla no b ur papA been teach am

Who be ur papa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.