Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66552 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nonybb: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
E
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Rose2014: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
U won't see Omenka and passingshot in threads like this

No offence intended

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.
if is not d fear of PMB, is it d fear of ge, or were we not told under gej that it will be ready till 2016?

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Osode: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Concience is an Open Wound.
Only Truth can Heal it...
GEJ was an astounding leader. ..in those areas where he got it right.
He and his boss, Yar,adua met a nation of 170m people with only 4700kms of motorable roads handed to them from these (latest one of the progressives) called OBJ. An in 5 stunning years, he left us with 25,500kms
He also met a nation that imported about N1.5Tn of her food needs, and in those 5yrs he had reduced NGRs food imports to some N600bn. A reduction of some $5Bn at the time. (so much so that right in the middle of the christmass season, with the dollar value of the naira begining its fall, the price of christmass rice actualy FELL from N9000 to N8000).
...and the list goes on and on (coudnt posibly list them all here).
May that Quiet man find rest were ever he is.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by drss(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
APC maggots, over to you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ahaika23: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

That's what absolute hatred for President Jonathan and anything he represents inflict on hypocrites.

They think one can wish away the legacy of the great Transformer
Now some are beginning to hate bubu for owning up to the fact that he's done absolutely nothing in almost every facet besides sharing money since he became president!

11 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by drss(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adminisher:

You will soon learn tge kind of man your new President is. A man who finds it difficult to tell lies.
Am sorry when will the dullarrrd declare his assets publicly

11 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by double0seven(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
abuchilag:
I am really impressed by this show of sincerity and maturity.
Some "special human beings" will come here and shout change.
They will list improved power, revamping of our refineries etc as part of the success stories of PMB. Unfortunately they fail to realise that PMB has not enacted any major policy to attract such.

His body language has a lot do with the change

The rifiniries that was sabotaged for 16 will be coming online soon

According to the authorities, light improved because vandalism of pipeline practically nosedived. They in fact says the pipeline have not been vandalized since the new Administration came in.

Delibrate sabotage by PDP came to a stop because there was change in government to one which is aversed to corruption

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dustmalik: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
double0seven:

His body language has a lot do with the change

The rifiniries that was sabotaged for 16 will be coming online soon

According to the authorities, light improved because vandalism of pipeline practically nosedived. They in fact says the pipeline have not been vandalized since the new Administration came in.

Delibrate sabotage by PDP came to a stop because there was change in government to one which is aversed to corruption
^^^What he said.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dustmalik: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
What is the timestamp of when he made the statement?
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
U won't see Omenka and passingshot in threads like this

No offence intended
u saTANist should be ashamed as PMB has always prove u pple wrong

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Tkester: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
God bless President Buhari. Nothing is expected to satisfy the WailingWailers. Change is here to stay!

Mumu detected!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Tkester: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Mumu detected!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by oloriooko(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:
"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies."
~President Buhari said on NTA Towards a Greater Nigeria anchored by Omotayo Omotosho."

Watch it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

This is the story one can believe cuz there can't be any denial in the next few days.
This is the quality a true leader possesses, honesty to a large extent as opposed to leaders who lie without even thinking.
It could have been easy for him to claim this important feat but not PMB, instead he gave the credit to previous administration.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by OLADD: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

Most of the bashing on Buhari today emanates from the stupid and myopic comments of his supporters. Sometimes you wonder if they were pushed out of the womb as premature babies.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Applaner: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
BT ur supporters in nairaland said it was done by u?

9 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by major466(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
While some see Buhari's comment as show of honesty and sincerity, I view his comment as nothing but a political trick.
You see, Bubu is using underground political psychology to obliterate expectations and disapointments from people.
Pa Bubu knows very well that he made so many impossible promises during the electioneering campaigns. He knew Nigerians elected him based on these promises. Because of that, he is subtly trying to soft-pedal on the promises by dismissing them as campaign gigs. Doing that over a period of time will crash Nigerians expectations. He knows too well that claiming turn-around maintainance as his handywork will excite Nigerians. People will begin to believe in his ability to fullfil his IMPOSSIBLE campaign promises. They will say; wow, for a man to turn around all 4 refinaries within two months in office means that he can make $1=N1 in one year. He knows that taking credit for these refinaries will amplify expectations of Nigerians over the roof. That was why he said what he said. Its all about damping Nigerians expectations.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by StOla: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sincerity!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Let me define humility for you,
Humility is when you say"I will make $1=#1 " but after 50days $1=#245

Humility is when you say " I will stop bokoharam in 2months" but after 50 days,
bokoharam slaughters over 2000 people.

Do you want more definition of humility?

U r boring.

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by StOla: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sincerity!

The approach that has defined the Buhari legend.

Even his adversaries tried to soil him, but nothing could stick, so they settled for attacking his associates.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by cozy7(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sir, it's happening during your regime, meaning u indirectly are responsible for it.

Thank u GMB (in advance) for making Nigeria a better place.

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Chimezie250(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some people's that are allergic to truth won't like this, nice one BUBU

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
That interviewer woman needs to be flogged. Her fawning, subservient demeanour was puke-inducing. She is no journalist.

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by UmuEri(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
following...
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by millhouse: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rd
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by emamos: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
knuckbuck:
Jonathan's good work beginning to bear good fruit. Jonathan is a good man and PMB is also a good man. Let us support PMB to help move Nigeria forward. We are one, it does not matter the language or religion.
One love
most sensible,fair and impartial comments so far..1000 likes.

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Feraz(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
God bless President Buhari. Nothing is expected to satisfy the WailingWailers. Change is here to stay!
When will you call blue blue? Of course, GEJ doesn't deserve any credit for anything positive that the country has experienced but all the negative.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Imokay: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
oloriooko:

This is the story one can believe cuz there can't be any denial in the next few days.
This is the quality a true leader possesses, honesty to a large extent as opposed to leaders who lie without even thinking.
It could have been easy for him to claim this important feat but not PMB, instead he gave the credit to previous administration.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

But Jonathan and TANoids found it not robbery to claim the railway started by OBJ and continued under Yar'dua as his sole achievement without giving any acknowledgment to the former leaders.
Dude even went as far as re-commissioning in the dying days of his administration the Olorunsogo power plant already commissioned by OBJ in 2007.
The difference in mindset between Jonathan and Buhari is very clear

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Feraz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Who did he prove wrong this time? APC supporters or PDP supporters? Was it not over social media y'all were screaming to the high heavens about him reviving the refineries and listed it as an achievement? Some of you can be so impossible. It's time y'all think before writing - same also to PDP supporters...

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by rozayx5(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
why is this thread not on front page?

lalasticlala ishilove
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Haha... He no wan make PDP fall his hand again like they did after the bail out money and empty treasury

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.