Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test (4541 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test by damoche07(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
Went to kimberly ryan's website and found some results at the news and events section.want to know if anybody did any test there of late?if yes,i would like to know which organisation they are recruiting for.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test by dohyeen(f): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2006
took the test on saturday the 23rd but was not told what company or organization they are recruiting for
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test by manoy(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2006
please i am new here,how do I go about the Kimberly ryan stuff?
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test by blueezy(f): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2006
Hi, i didn't do any test this weekend but i remember Kimberely Ryan to be a recruiting firm for GTB but i also think she works for other big companies as well.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test by oludre(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2006
The test is simple but the time is too short. You have to write 3 sections each section is less than 10mins at 25 ques per section.
The verbal section is bsically english whr u have to find a relationship btw words like Food is to Eating as Leg is to ? OR past is to old as current is to ? You will also be asked to pick odd one out,
The numerical section is basically arithmetic not even maths. You will find ques like " 1,0.5,1/3,0.25,0.2,1/6,, Wch no comes next? OR 35% is to 100% as 7 is to ?. You wil also come across que like " wch of this is the odd one out, 1/15,1/4,1/3,1/12,1/6,1/9.
The diagramatic section. You will be given some diagrams in d ques and u r expected to know the logical sequence to determine wch diagram (from the ans options) wil be next to that last diagram(in d que).
NOTE: These 3 sections are objectives.
I wish you goodluck.
Dre
Re: Kimberly Ryan Graduate Recruitment Test by haryor: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
they recruit basically for GTB.
guess they also do for oil companies too.u need speed for their test ok.good luck

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs For Fresh Graduates / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka / Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.