Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis (27377 Views)

Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by lalasticlala(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
A lot of Nigerians making first class abroad. Nice one...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Austynzogs/status/622413040202420224

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by buygala(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice smiley

My kind of girl.... Beauty + brains cool .... not all those coconut - head girls in the romance section forming Beyonce angry

Assignment for the day... sad

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Eghosa1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very commendable. Nollywood would gain more traction this way.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Eghosa1:
Very commendable. Nollywood would gain more traction this way.
I doubt

2 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by iornenge81(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
first class every where. only abroad though

1 Like

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Eghosa1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:

I doubt

You shouldn't Leader. Precious Oyelade’s 10,000-word dissertation scored so highly, it will be published and contribute to discussions around black identity in Britain. That's a push for our own film industry.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Eghosa1:

You shouldn't Leader. Precious Oyelade’s 10,000-word dissertation scored so highly, it will be published and contribute to discussions around black identity in Britain. That's a push for our own film industry.
She might even go over there...
Actors guild can't allow the industry grow...
Too much corruption... Talent was never our problem.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:
Nice smiley

My kind of girl.... Beauty + brains cool .... not all those coconut - head girls in the romance section forming Beyonce angry

They are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by 0luwatope(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why do people put full stop as comment? Shey bcuz of booking space? Na wa o, see their many ways of booking space e.g copy my pattern of booking space and stop booking space like poo
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by buygala(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
They are coming for you.
shey I send them message ni? undecided

Ugly brainless peacocks angry
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by kristen12(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beauty+brains.....

me likey.

1 Like

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:

Peacock and Ugly in the same sentence....

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by buygala(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Peacock and Ugly in the same sentence....
Hmmm

peacock as depicting pride sad

EID MUBARAK cool

2 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Adaahjacob(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congrats to her. But trust me Mann, she won't make first class in 9ja system.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Jamexjulius(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
G
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:

I smell jealousy!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
T
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by mrborntodoit: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lovely!

The babe is kinda cute cool
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Beehshorp(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congrats keep making the country proud
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by jennyswt(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Soo beautiful n at the same time so intelligent. congrats girl.
Btw, just take a look at the bad standing posture of the white girl behind her lol

3 Likes

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Forzap: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Ekugbeh(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
great brains
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
CONGRATZ
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by ultrazone2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
qkqkqk
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Adesiji77: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beauty and brains...Efiwe! smiley
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Swagk101(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:
Nice smiley
No mind them
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by usmanktg2(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Season of first class!

the only first class I respect is that of okorocha's son. First Class in Mechanicay Engineering !

1 Like

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Rilwayne001: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very good of her smiley
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Aitee1: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just tell me, who offend you tonight cos this is not the buygala I know abi na bad market cause am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God / Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers / Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.