Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen (17347 Views)

Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Not more than a month after One of Nairaland's Popular artiste, Airforce1, released a single of his Long Long awaited album,

a crazy Rapper from The south who resides in Lagos has come out to throw real hard jabs at Airforce1, calling him a wack artiste who spends years in the studio only to come up with wack songs.

This dude is Crazzzzzy mehn, He went real hard on Airfoce one.

download now and listen to what this Rapper has to say about airforce1. lmao

download link:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

cc:
safarigirl
coogar
mikuz
giyaz
airforce1
ishilove
andyblaze
iamsynord

2 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by bidexmat(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
I will comment after dis lap Dance.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by loomer: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
And this ode must refund my Mb

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Too bussy mehn cool

5 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lwtmb downloading.... grin
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
your flow is so fake like clown... bounce!

I got many things to do with my time
undecided grin

Lol.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
lemme go and buy credit.I will be back
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
bidexmat:

airforce1 is on fire and you're lap dancing?
lwkmd go download the track while it's still fresh mehn
Emodeee:

Yeah. Btw, nice diss song u have dere.
I ll like to listen to more of ur songs, gv me d link.
bidexmat:

airforce1 is on fire and you're lap dancing?
lwkmd go download the track while it's still fresh mehn
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:
Not more than a month after One of Nairaland's Popular artiste, Airforce1, released a single of his Long Long awaited album,

a crazy Rapper from The south who resides in Lagos has come out to throw real hard jabs at Airforce1, calling him a wack artiste who spends years in the studio only to come up with wack songs.

This dude is Crazzzzzy mehn, He went real hard on Airfoce one.

download now and listen to what this Rapper has to say about airforce1. lmao

download link:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

cc:
safarigirl
coogar
mikuz
giyaz
airforce1
ishilove
andyblaze
iamsynord
why would anyone do a diss track for airforce1? I thought diss tracks are reserved for successful.artistes? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
lemme go and buy credit.I will be back

you need to hurry man. the song is still fresh from the studio
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
smiley
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
why would anyone do a doss track for airforce1? I thought diss tracks are reserved for successful.artistes? undecided

lwtmb. are you saying airforce1 is not successful?
lol the dude is successful on NL Na. btw any artiste that is wack deserves to be dissed

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by herald9: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Make una leave Airforce1 na. Go compose your own song and stop looking for who to use and gain popularity.

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
herald9:
Make una leave Airforce1 na. Go compose your own song and stop looking for who to use and gain popularity.

I don't need a railway to train you up on how to mind your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by iphanyiuma(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who are you dissing
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

how much are u gonn pay me to download your song?
I'm not even a fan of rap music

lwtmb. it took you seven years to write a Wack song

5 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Who are you dissing

download and you'll know
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

lwtmb. are you saying airforce1 is not successful?
lol the dude is successful on NL Na. btw any artiste that is wack deserves to be dissed
he's not established. He is yet to be nominated in any award of relevance. You can't even blow on 2go by dissing airforce

3 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

how much are u gonn pay me to download your song?

I'm not even a fan of rap music
how much you pay people wey go download your own?

Hope you've taken your CD to radio stations for promotion, no dey rely on NL ghost members

2 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
why would anyone do a doss track for airforce1? I thought diss tracks are reserved for successful.artistes? undecided
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
he's not established. He is yet to be nominated in any award of relevance. You can't even blow on 2go by dissing airforce

hehehehehe. and with the such a diva kind of song he may never be nominated

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy
go download the song and listen aiit?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

it took me 48hours to write my song... took me another 5hours to rehearse and record it

your album has been loading over a century ago.
my song was only a freestyle diss.

4 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

hehehehehe. and with the such a diva kind of song he may never be nominated
haven't heard the song, so. I don't know how good/bad it is.

Lemme go and watch MAMA abeg. That's where diss-worthy artistes are
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

your album has been loading over a century ago.
my song was only a freestyle diss.

blablabla
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Emodeee: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Safarigirl, u spit too much toxic words.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emodeee:
Safarigirl, u spit too much toxic words.

really?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

blablabla
such a diva prattler
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
how much you pay people wey go download your own?

Hope you've taken your CD to radio stations for promotion, no dey rely on NL ghost members

incredibly funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

J. Cole - 4 Your Eyes Only (album Review) / Fire Razes Freedom Radio Kaduna / Tekno Ft Wizkid – ''mama'' (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.