Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen (17349 Views)

Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2015
it took u five years to do shitttt and upload it. that shittttt is wack men...

I thing I know is dat Ur song is wack.
I played to my girl it broke her heart
bros joke apart.

air force1

write jamb write waec start all over. get a degree. .

let's hear Ur reply. anyway d dude say u 're wack. U no go get wetin to talk. cos going by how long it took u to drop something. U no go reply anytime soon. Will take time to get a wack reply from a supposed wack artist.

don't disappoint air force1 we support u.
we waited for u.
now we 're waiting for you
as Ur fan.
finish him
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
That illiterate needed literature, thanks for the metaphor.

lol
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
patmaine:
it took u five years to do shitttt and upload it. that shittttt is wack men...

I thing I know is dat Ur song is wack.
I played to my girl it broke her heart
bros joke apart.

air force1

write jamb write waec start all over. get a degree. .

let's hear Ur reply. anyway d dude say u 're wack. U no go get wetin to talk. cos going by how long it took u to drop something. U no go reply anytime soon. Will take time to get a wack reply from a supposed wack artist.

don't disappoint air force1 we support u.
we waited for u.
now we 're waiting for you
as Ur fan.
finish him

lmao.. waiting for airforce1 to reply?
lol. remember where I said

'your album started loading since I was still a kid,
I grew up, I blew, your album still loading.
in summary you wasted years to write shiiii#'

truth is it'll take another seven Years for that guy to come up with a reply. maybe by then I will be married and chilling with my kids.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Blessedgurl(f): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Try and watch the movie SYRUP. And you would know that what Airforce1 did was purely marketing. He said album loading $ not a song. P.S it also took many great artistes to release a song. Iyanya never got it right the first time. Be happy you have gotten your popularity so do another track. #mytwocents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
you dey shine teeth?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Blessedgurl:
Try and watch the movie SYRUP. And you would know that what Airforce1 did was purely marketing. He said album loading $ not a song. P.S it also took many great artistes to release a song. Iyanya never got it right the first time. Be happy you have gotten your popularity so do another track. #mytwocents

thanks for your contribution.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

you dey shine teeth?
Na u go tire grin
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Airforce1:
Na u go tire grin

lol.. you can help promote the beef track too oh.
don't just sit there and watch
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
nairaland:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
thanks to everyone downloading mehn. one love.
airforce1 no vex oh.
I'm your fan but as it is so, man need to hustle through any means.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Logicalsoul(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
The thunder that will fire this whack artist ehn still de bath. Now my media player gas stopped working, crashed. Airforce 1, I have not listened to your song yet, but after enduring the worst 3 mins of my life listening to this piece of shit, i say u are better.. Never look down, this whacko is no competition.
Creekreporter meet uncle Jude to beg oga chidi on your behalf so you will continue apprenticeship..
Even if boko haram drop bomb for your head u no go blow.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Logicalsoul:
The thunder that will fire this whack artist ehn still de bath. Now my media player gas stopped working, crashed. Airforce 1, I have not listened to your song yet, but after enduring the worst 3 mins of my life listening to this piece of shit, i say u are better.. Never look down, this whacko is no competition.
Creekreporter meet uncle Jude to beg oga chidi on your behalf so you will continue apprenticeship..
Even if boko haram drop bomb for your head u no go blow.

not like your important.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Logicalsoul(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

not like your important.
And you think you are?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
My mp3 is better than you and others but I tried posting it but it writes empty space or body so I don't how post it on this section but here it on comment section rather than music/radio section click to download this is produced by a nairalander fast rising producer who works with Kennies music and face off entertainment and I featured another hot Producer cee Collins who have produced for Wakumzy, Olyz, Small doctor etc the song is hot click to download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Logicalsoul:
And you think you are?
ma niqqa go kill yourself
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hizzy:
My mp3 is better than you and others but I tried posting it but it writes empty space or body so I don't how post it on this section but here it on comment section rather than music/radio section click to download this is produced by a nairalander fast rising producer who works with Kennies music and face off entertainment and I featured another hot Producer cee Collins who have produced for Wakumzy, Olyz, Small doctor etc the song is hot click to download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

I'll download it right away.

you made mention of nairaland telling you 'Empty space' when trying to create a thread.

now when creating a thread don't forget to give the thread a title in the title space provided.

if you don't give your thread a title then it will show you 'empty space'

hope this helps
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Logicalsoul(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

ma niqqa go kill yourself

I ain't your niggar, u are a whacko, being cool with a whacko makes me a whacko which I ain't.
Even without the thought of suicide your shit track is killing my device, i pray if doesn't affect my pet that unknowingly listened to it..
Try selling gala it would fit u, d carton would sit well on your tray like head..
Stop wasting your little cash on studio sessions.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hizzy:

nice song man. you want to come and bench flavour abi?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Logicalsoul:

I ain't your niggar, u are a whacko, being cool with a whacko makes me a whacko which I ain't.
Even without the thought of suicide your shit track is killing my device, i pray if doesn't affect my pet that unknowingly listened to it..
Try selling gala it would fit u, d carton would sit well on your tray like head..
Stop wasting your little cash on studio sessions.

hahahaha studio sessions?

dude I gat a home studio.

I record straight from my bedroom.

capisce?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Logicalsoul(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

hahahaha studio sessions?

dude I gat a home studio.

I record straight from my bedroom.

capisce?
Aha I knew it...
Dumbass Creek dweller.. Airforce 1 is better.
Hope daddy has bought fuel?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

nice song man. you want to come and bench flavour abi?
. Thanks if you can help me post it on nairaland music/radio section I will appreciate it here is my what's app 08153779260 thanks
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

I'll download it right away.

you made mention of nairaland telling you 'Empty space' when trying to create a thread.

now when creating a thread don't forget to give the thread a title in the title space provided.

if you don't give your thread a title then it will show you 'empty space'

hope this helps
. Thanks make I try or you fit help me do amm I all appreciate it
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hizzy:

my guy what's up?
how far?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hizzy:

are u on ban? cos I was banned for trying to help you create a thread for your music. I don't know why.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

are u on ban? cos I was banned for trying to help you create a thread for your music. I don't know why.
yap can we talk on what's app 08153779260
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

I was banned while trying to create the thread that's why I didn't reply you
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hizzy:
yap can we talk on what's app 08153779260

I can't access the internet with my small phone.
hence I'm not on watsapp for now.
I log in nairaland with my laptop.

but I'll get an internet enabled phone soon and add you on watsapp.

btw why not holla at the mods and ask them why they keep banning anyone who posts your song on nairaland.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

btw why not holla at the mods and ask them why they keep banning anyone who posts your song on nairaland.
. I sent them mail but the ask me to send mail to the music mod. But I don't know how I will send it to them
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

my manchi I have like 7 hot tracks but na promotion I need u fit help me de upload amm to any free sit you know you can Google YOUNG KHING Jim Jim to see my artist description tanks
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hizzy:
. I sent them mail but the ask me to send mail to the music mod. But I don't know how I will send it to them

cc airmac, obinoscopy... this guy needs your help, he got banned for creating a thread in the music section.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
CreekReporter:

cc airmac, obinoscopy... this guy needs your help, he got banned for creating a thread in the music section.
my man how tinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

J. Cole - 4 Your Eyes Only (album Review) / Fire Razes Freedom Radio Kaduna / Tekno Ft Wizkid – ''mama'' (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.