Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) (1501 Views)

Checkout This Lady's 'fresh Leaves' Outfit / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by raymeck77: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
She's a bodybuilder and a fitness model. She looks great with her clothes on but when she takes it off, well... she looks different. Still sexy but different. See the photos after the cut................

see more pic of this girl @>>>>http://pakasimu..com/2015/07/guys-get-in-here-tell-truthwould-you.html

Re: Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
i choose nt to comment
Re: Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by Bilabong(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Me hit am? Y u wan put me for trouble?
Re: Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by donholy28(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hit her....hell no...I never dey ready to get 200 broken bones
Re: Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by kingog123: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fitness drug over use
Re: Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by sonikstargirl(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
she must be a transgender...
Re: Guys Get In Here & Tell The Truth...would You 'hit' This Lady? (photos) by lepasharon(f): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm scared

(1) (Reply)

Hair Steaming Do's And Don'ts For Relaxed Hair (part 1) / Affordable And Classy Bags / What Did You See For Me O All I See Is Her Lovely Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.