Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) (21735 Views)

Poll: Do You Smoke Igbo? Do you think it's right?

Yes - It's right and beneficial: 21% (22 votes)
Yes - I know it's bad but I still smoke: 6% (7 votes)
No - I don't but I think it's ok: 19% (20 votes)
No - It is unhealthy and wrong: 46% (47 votes)
Undecided: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report / Thread For Those Who Love Weed / Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2009
I was reading a thread in romance She Smokes Igbo and it seemed almost everyone there was supporting weed smoking. Is it very prevalent in Nigeria? Do we think it's ok? Vote on the poll and give your opinion.

Do you smoke Igbo? Do you think it's right?
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
na, i dont smoke anything whatsoever.
i also dont care if anyone does. well, except my siblings
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by nwauwa(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
No smoking here
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by tboy1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2009
Used to smoke it . . . has its advantage and disadvantage
If you smoke or did use to smoke it . . . we should write our experience on the first time we tried it

Well here is mine . . .
Smoked it at my friends house and at first i thought i was not feeling anything so i took more puffs  cry
First thing i noticed was that i thought my soul was leaving my body and i could see myself sitting on the sofa . . . next thing i told my friend was 'pls if i go mad, no let me out the door ooooo, unless you wont find me again ' they all laughed. Ohh Boy, i thought i was gonna go mad (i was thinking all sorts of things and making random mathematical calculations in my head  cheesy grin cheesy) and still trying to control my soul from leaving my body
After a couple of hrs , i was still high but could control myself a lil bit, so my friends and i decided to walk to KFC cus we were all so hungry . . . it was until i got to kfc i noticed i had walked bout 7mins bare-footed  cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by MrCrackles(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
I dont smoke anything else apart from ShishaProper Arabian Styleee! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
tboy1:

Used to smoke it . . . has its advantage and disadvantage
If you smoke or did use to smoke it . . . we should write our experience on the first time we tried it

Well here is mine . . .
Smoked it at my friends house and at first i thought it was not feeling anything so i took more puffs  cry
First thing i noticed was that i thought my soul was leaving my body and i could see myself sitting on the sofa . . . next thing i told my friend was 'pls if i go mad, no let me out the door ooooo, unless you wont find me again ' they all laughed. Ohh Boy, i thought i was gonna go mad (i was thinking all sorts of things and making random mathematical calculations in my head  cheesy grin cheesy) and still trying to control my soul from leaving my body
After a couple of hrs , i was still high but could control myself a lil bit, so my friends and i decided to walk to KFC cus we were all so hungry . . . it was until i got to kfc i noticed i had walked bout 7mins bare-footed  cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin

tboy sorry oh!  grin

LMAO @ trying to control my soul from leaving my body.  cheesy

I personally haven't smoked before, but some guys used to smoke outside my room in uni and I did feel slightly buzzed on some evenings.  tongue
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
i hang out with guys and some women who smoke and drink all sorts but i just never did any.
i must say though, those who smoke and drink are fun to be with.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by tboy1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Debosky
Im tellin ya, i nearly went mad that day, the second time i smoked i made sure i was not alone and i had locked all the doors in the house. Unfortunately the second one was bad because thats when i noticed weed makes you a dude Hot. . . imagine getting hard by watching telly tubby cheesy grin cheesy

OMO IBO:

i hang out with guys and some women who smoke and drink all sorts but i just never did any.
i must say though, those who smoke and drink are fun to be with.
because those ppl you see are in their own world cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2009
i smoke pot its ok too cos i eat more than i would on a good day n i work more.

cant remember my first experience, i was 18 sha
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
tboy1:

@ Debosky
Im tellin ya, i nearly went mad that day, the second time i smoked i made sure i was not alone and i had locked all the doors in the house. Unfortunately the second one was bad because thats when i noticed weed makes you a dude Hot. . . imagine getting hard by watching telly tubby cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin

Omo na beginning of madness be dat o! Good thing you locked the doors, even the grannies would not be safe. grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
wetin be the fastest way to cure ur highness any1 with any ideas
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hauwa1: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
tried it not that bad IMO.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Hauwa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no more pammy 4 you.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Moyola(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
Smokers are liable to die young! tongue
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hauwa1: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
Presido1, biko now.
i was only curious that was a while ago. i am a good girl cheesy, pls bring that pammy, dowry and the lists biko nu.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by smile4kenn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
I smoke weed, its very good for our health,
Everyone smokes, lecturers, doctors, politicians, religious men/women, they all smoke in what so ever way,

I smoke with bongs

3 Likes

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Treetop20(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2009
It smells pretty bad
so no i have never smoked anything in my life
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked

Did debo lead you into temptation?
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by RichyBlacK(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ganja/sensi/dro is good for the brain, especially at night. It also an aphrodisiac. Ganja for life! grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by RichyBlacK(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
smile4kenn:

I smoke weed, its very good for our health,
Everyone smokes, lecturers, doctors, politicians, religious men/women, they all smoke in what so ever way,

I smoke with bongs

True talk!
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by romeo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
Yes I smoked when i was like 19. But i smoked igbo in Amsterdam 2007 and i was feeling like Tboy1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
romeo:

Yes I smoked when i was like 19. But i smoked igbo in Amsterdam 2007 and[b] i was feeling like Tboy1[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which part? Were you trying to control your soul from leaving your body or did you want to shag teletubbies too? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
Now I know why they call am Igbo

Na joke o
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Presido1, biko now.
i was only curious that was a while ago. i am a good girl cheesy, pls bring that pammy, dowry and the lists biko nu.
Are u sure? I dont need a broken head ooh?
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2009
Yeah, I went thru a phase in my life when I smoked it, thanks to one long ASUU strike when I was in my third year.

Anyway, my first experience was quite similar to tboy, prolly worse though cos it was at the Lagos branch of Sodom and Gomorrah (Kuramo Beach). I swear, I thot I was already mad and was thinking of how I'd break the news to my mother. Kai, igbo de do person strong thing o!
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by DeReloaded: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2009
who's everyone? Only ones I know are the wannabees like Mary Jane & Magz
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by tope2000(f): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2009
@ Debosky
Im tellin ya, i nearly went mad that day, the second time i smoked i made sure i was not alone and i had locked all the doors in the house. Unfortunately the second one was bad because thats when i noticed weed makes you a dude Hot. . . imagine getting hard by watching telly tubby

Hilarious grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Moonstone(f): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2009
OH my gosh! This thread is hilarious. . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tboy - you got hard watching lala and co? Gosh!
Y'all make me wanna watch people smoke weed.
Hesperus:

Yeah, I went thru a phase in my life when I smoked it, thanks to one long ASUU strike when I was in my third year.

Anyway, my first experience was quite similar to tboy, prolly worse though cos it was at the Lagos branch of Sodom and Gomorrah (Kuramo Beach). I swear, I thot I was already mad and was thinking of how I'd break the news to my mother. Kai, igbo de do person strong thing o!

LMAO! Please keep it coming. . . i love it all.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by DeReloaded: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2009
Hauwa, kini mo n gbo yi? Im reporting you to osisi

No wonder you;re always hungry. Everyone knows potheads have the worst appetite.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hauwa1: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2009
Lmao DeReloaded  grin grin  ah e jo e ma je ki aunty wa gbo o  grin
it was just out of curiosity and that once was all i ever did. i will never try it again. it was funny i didn't know where i was lol but cool feeling. that was the only thing on my parents not to do list that i did.

some weeds smell stronger than others right?, but i don't know if it was scent the girls pour for the house  grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2009
Hesperus:

How can u learn how to use left hand at old age? You don't have a mind of your own dude.

I started topping up right from JSS. If u wanna feel normal after the first wrap, just keep garri and water by ur side, if u feel like tboy and Hesperus just pour the water inside the garri and drink it, u will be back to yourself. Thatz the popory.

Anyway IGBO, WEED, JAMBA,GANJA is NOT GOOD for your health. Thank God I stopped.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by minute(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2009
Know these Terms . . . .Cancer,Emphysema

Chemotherapy,CBS test,Urinalysis,Incarceration,

Hair loss,Weight loss,Nausea . . . . .

PROS----------It feels good.

CONS----------You are going to die.

There you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Clash Of Tradition And Christianity In Ekukunela / Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online / Ayiri Emami Asks IGP To Investigate Alleged Stealing Of Olu Of Warri’s Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.