Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) (21743 Views)

Poll: Do You Smoke Igbo? Do you think it's right?

Yes - It's right and beneficial: 21% (22 votes)
Yes - I know it's bad but I still smoke: 6% (7 votes)
No - I don't but I think it's ok: 19% (20 votes)
No - It is unhealthy and wrong: 46% (47 votes)
Undecided: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report / Thread For Those Who Love Weed / Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2009
presido1:

How can u learn how to use left hand at old age? You don't have a mind of your own dude.

I started topping up right from JSS. If u wanna feel normal after the first wrap, just keep garri and water by ur side, if u feel like tboy and Hesperus just pour the water inside the garri and drink it, u will be back to yourself. Thatz the popory.

Anyway IGBO, WEED, JAMBA,GANJA is NOT GOOD for your health. Thank God I stopped.

So because unlike you, I didnt go to a razz public secondary school, I didnt indulge when I was much younger, and my parents could afford to give me good food (not garri and water), I dont have a mind of my own? You make me laugh!
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by tboy1(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2009
Hesperus:

So because unlike you, I didnt go to a razz public secondary school, I didnt indulge when I was much younger, and my parents could afford to give me good food (not garri and water), I dont have a mind of my own? You make me laugh!
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Hesperus

It's not a matter of razzness dude, My secondary school was sophisticated and people smoked cigarettes, weed, and even some rumours of cocaine. wink

What other remedies for being high are out there? cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hesperus:

Watever u like post but one thing is obvious, you dont have a mind of your own. At Level 300 in the Uni you still wanna try Ganja, dude grow up and don't let kids lead u astray. You type will still wanna try ashawo after getting married. shocked shocked shocked

If u dey shayo u go no say the medicine na soaked garri. Ask people wey dey into it not one drag at Kuramo u wan turn crazy man. Lyt medula.

Oboy ur parents can't near my "public" school. Hope u gat wat i mean.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Sauron1: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

@ Hesperus
It's not a matter of razzness dude, My secondary school was sophisticated and people smoked cigarettes, weed, and even some rumours of cocaine. wink

I hate the smell of indo so i never indulged meself in it.
Cigarettes are just as bad and 100% tacky.
Jeeeeez, just stick to alcohol.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Ikomi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I hate the smell of indo so i never indulged meself in it.
Cigarettes are just as bad and 100% tacky.
Jeeeeez, just stick to alcohol.

Guess ur gonna die healthy dude. Probably u dont even drink.

Thats good, but its not a one way ticket to heaven. cheesy

I might still be shaking ur hands in hell. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Ikomi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
presido1:

u wan turn crazy man.

Wat in the world makes u think everyone that smokes ganja is mad?

Emmmm wats ur name again? Pres.  angry

Everything in life was created by the almighty for a purpose, its only the misuse of it that leaves us out of place.

And can you define madness?

When Eisten was asked to define madness, he said and I qoute: "Madness is when u keep doing the same thing over and over again and hope to get a different result"

I will tell you the most mad men I know, most of them are African leaders, they have kept there own pple in perpetual poverty and for years and years and years to come, they would keep blaming their own troubles on the west. While there own suffer. so who is mad I ask, the man at Kuramo beach whom God might easily forgive of his sins for he has done not much harm to no one else but his own self, or the leaders who have made so many do things they would not naturally have done just to avoid poverty. Immmm Pres? angry

I might not be able to quote it correctly now, but I know it also warns in the holy book, that whosoever makes any of his child depart from there natural inclined ways will not go unpunished.  angry

Pres go and taste ganja, all your brains channel will open.  cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
presido1:

Watever u like post but one thing is obvious, you dont have a mind of your own. At Level 300 in the Uni you still wanna try Ganja, dude grow up and don't let kids lead u astray. You type will still wanna try ashawo after getting married. shocked shocked shocked

If u dey shayo u go no say the medicine na soaked garri. Ask people wey dey into it not one drag at Kuramo u wan turn crazy man. Lyt medula.

Oboy ur parents can't near my "public" school. Hope u gat wat i mean.

See dis dundee! Listen to yourself, are you making any sense? I smoked weed in 300 level , thus no mind of my own. Where is the correlation? Abeg go and display your thickness somewhere else! Oponu.

So in your mind you de shayo abi? You be real okpe!

Dude, my parents cant go near your school, and you wanna know why? Cos they prolly never heard of the bush school. Its so obvious even from your yarns that your school get as e be. And for the records, I dont do ashies, dont need them cos my game is tighter than tight. You dig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

@ Hesperus

What other remedies for being high are out there? cheesy

@ deboksy, of course I know dat. Boys smoked all dat in my school, dont mean everyone was doin it. I just de tasi presido, dont mind me! tongue
For remedies, sometimes just splashin cold water on the face helps. And then people say groundnuts cure highness, not sure abt that tho.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hesperus:

So in your mind you de shayo abi? You be real okpe
Go back and read ma post again. I think the IGBO still clog your brain.
Itz only complex that will drive you to try smoking igbo for the first time at that age dude.
At 300 levels dudes are quitting rugged lyf to face the future while you want to join. shocked shocked shocked
Dont even talk of my school cuz it takes a lot to get the form then. Your old boy can't stand what it takes.
Ma 1st ganja was given to me by military men in uniform, use ur brain now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Ikomi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Pres

Pres Onwere onye na acho gi uka?

Gbam kam zi ha nam na alu Judo. angry
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by romeo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

Which part? Were you trying to control your soul from leaving your body or did you want to shag teletubbies too?  grin grin grin

No not teletubbies please!! Tboy1 really got crazy over that!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
presido1:

Go back and read ma post again. I think the IGBO still clog your brain.
Itz only complex that will drive you to try smoking igbo for the first time at that age dude.
At 300 levels dudes are quitting rugged lyf to face the future while you want to join. shocked shocked shocked
Dont even talk of my school cuz it takes a lot to get the form then. Your old boy can't stand what it takes.
Ma 1st ganja was given to me by military men in uniform, use ur brain now.

You sound even more stupid with each post.

Well, if you must know, instead of smoking igbo in high school, I read my books and passed on time so I was just 18 in my 300 level. And that's a reasonable age for experimenting, IMO.

I dont know why I'm bothering to reply you, you have just proved that you are all brawn (even that is questionable) and ZERO brains.

Dont even bother to reply cos am looking past you now. You wont be able to anyway, cos the cybercafe where you work has prolly closed by now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by romeo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
abeg make both of you go buy igbo smoke!! cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2009
See wetin Igbo smoking don do to presido and hesperus. grin grin grin

Do you people need any further warning of the effects? grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by chamotex(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2009
I don't some igbo but I know Debosky and MrCrackles does.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 12:36am On Mar 13, 2009
debosky:

See wetin Igbo smoking don do to presido and hesperus. grin grin grin

Do you people need any further warning of the effects? grin

Lol @ debosky, nice one! Nah, I gave it up years ago, there are other ways to get high if needed without messing with your brain cells!  grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2009
Hesperus:

I read my books and passed on time so I was just 18 in my 300 level.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You have shown what you are. Tell that to people like yourself.
With ASUU strike you claimed that led you to Smoking Igbo at old age. The same ASUU strike let you graduate at 19/20 yrs.
You are more stupid than i thought if you feel anybody will buy your lies.
Whatz the minimum age to take JAMB? Somebody should let him know please b4 he shows more stupidity in the name of bragging.
I give up.

NB: Am just picking your flaws so no hard feeling.

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2009
Hesperus:

Lol @ debosky, nice one! Nah, I gave it up years ago, there are other ways to get high if needed without messing with your brain cells!  grin

does anyone ever need to get high?

back to topic though, Igbo offers you an objective perspective to your reality, one you never consider till you puff on the weed.

Imagine your life is a massive jigsaw puzzle, sprawled over a lot of ground. You're sitting there, a small child, trying to arrange a portion of it before moving to the next patch. Igbo elevates you so you can see the whole picture at once, past, present and future. you see how most of the pieces mesh with one another, the consequences your past actions have had on your present, what your future looks like based on how you're handling your present circumstances.

Some peeps just can't cope with the truth, those are the ones that flip out and run mad after smoking weed. The mentally stronger ones accept their mistakes and try to remould both present and future to suit themselves, using sheer force of will. They usually succeed.

Bottomline, Igbo has certain uses, but its not for everybody (I think a poster earlier pointed out, everything was created for a purpose cool. ) But not everyone can actually afford the downtime associated with such recreational activities like Igbo & alcohol, they not only take away time you can spend on more productive stuff, they retard & decrease spiritual progress.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by spikedcylinder: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2009
Lol! Igbo makes people sexually attracted to telly tubbies? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
Lol. Telly tubbies? What da . . . cheesy

Why get high in the first place? What are you guys running from that you need Igbo to cool you down? undecided

And who says everyone smokes? I don't understand. undecided
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Pataki: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
Coffee shop??

Nah, but had girlfriends who took it big-time.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
presido1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You have shown what you are. Tell that to people like yourself.
With ASUU strike you claimed that led you to Smoking Igbo at old age. The same ASUU strike let you graduate at 19/20 yrs.
You are more stupid than i thought if you feel anybody will buy your lies.
Whatz the minimum age to take JAMB? Somebody should let him know please b4 he shows more stupidity in the name of bragging.
I give up.

NB: Am just picking your flaws so no hard feeling.

Presido of Fools. Let the me break it down to you real good, as I can now see that you are a simpleton.

Since you know the minimum jamb age, what is it? Even after years and years have passed since my jamb, I still know that the brochure says you must be 16 by the time of your admission. So do the maths yourself. Too hard for you? OK, I'll help your slow brain. 16 in 100 level, 17 in 200 and 18 in 300 level. Get it? If not, try going over it again.

Unfortunately, I didnt graduate when I was 20, tho I would have loved to. ASUU added a couple of years to that.

Besides, is this bragging? And why would I brag to faceless people on the internet? Maybe you would, but def not me.

P.S: I have flaws, undoubtedly, but this is def not one of them. Besides, try removing the plantation in your eye before pointing out my speck.

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by DeReloaded: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
Obviously you wannabes dont smoke enough hence the fighting.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by presido1: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hesperus:

Presido of Fools. Let the me break it down to you real good, as I can now see that you are a simpleton.

Since you know the minimum jamb age, what is it? Even after years and years have passed since my jamb, I still know that the brochure says you must be 16 by the time of your admission. So do the maths yourself. Too hard for you? OK, I'll help your slow brain. 16 in 100 level, 17 in 200 and 18 in 300 level. Get it? If not, try going over it again.

Unfortunately, I didnt graduate when I was 20, tho I would have loved to. ASUU added a couple of years to that.

Besides, is this bragging? And why would I brag to faceless people on the internet? Maybe you would, but def not me.

P.S: I have flaws, undoubtedly, but this is def not one of them. Besides, try removing the plantation in your eye before pointing out my speck.

You are still showcasing your stupidity, try EXCEL London or NEC Birmingham. You might make some money from it. ASUU added couple of years to your graduation yr. Never in the history of Nigeria has ASUU gone for a strike that lasted more than six/eight months. So if you were suppose to grag at 20 and ASUU made you to grag at after 20 what does that imply. Stop exposing your idiocy by trying to sound intelligent.

16 100 level, 17 200 levels, 18 300 levels. 19 400levels 20 500levels what ever ASUU strike must have added you have no buz staying in the camp more than 1 yr extra (21) unless you are dumb as u have shown.

Do u know why i am challenging you? I KNOW YOU and i KNOW when u entered and when u graduated.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
presido1:

You are still showcasing your stupidity, try EXCEL London or NEC Birmingham. You might make some money from it. ASUU added couple of years to your graduation yr. Never in the history of Nigeria has ASUU gone for a strike that lasted more than six/eight months. So if you were suppose to grag at 20 and ASUU made you to grag at after 20 what does that imply. Stop exposing your idiocy by trying to sound intelligent.

16 100 level, 17 200 levels, 18 300 levels. 19 400levels 20 500levels what ever ASUU strike must have added you have no buz staying in the camp more than 1 yr extra (21) unless you are dumb as u have shown.

Do u know why i am challenging you? I[b] KNOW YOU and i KNOW when u entered and when u graduated. [/b]

You know me? lol. . .sure you do.
OOOO, look, say whatever you like, I cant come telling the story of my life on NL.
You dense mofo, if you ever passed thru Uni, you'd know that ASUU strikes are frequent and can occur multiple times in one's course. In your mind, you think you're tackling me but you just keep sinking deeper and deeper into your abyssal cesspit.

Wo, I have more important things to do than argue over an igbo thread. So carry on soliloquising. The madman you are should be used to that by now.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2009
You guys should smoke some ganja and release the tension.

We are all brothas in weed! cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Hesperus(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
debosky:

You guys should smoke some ganja and release the tension.

We are all brothas in weed! cheesy

Lol. Dont mind me jare, I have no beef with anyone, not even presido.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2009
No worries bro, now for some good ol ganja music to soothe your Friday evening. . . . .

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by 4Play(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2009
Tribalists!!!!!

How can you smoke Igbo? Why not smoke Yoruba or Hausa?

Where are the tribal warriors? AloyEmeka, Osisi, Tpia. . . . . come out and fight.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2009
Let them come smoke some ganja - there will be peace in naija after that. grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by dayokanu(m): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2009
Smoke Ijaw and let Ibime catch you.

Omo Igbo no be easy thing oh . Basket Mouth talk am say the day wey him indo, He sat down on the TV took the remote control and was tuning the chair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Clash Of Tradition And Christianity In Ekukunela / Ayiri Emami Asks IGP To Investigate Alleged Stealing Of Olu Of Warri’s Crown / Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.