Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Cheapest And Easiest Way To Get A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheapest And Easiest Way To Get A Website (388 Views)

Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Iwayhost – Nigeria First Cheapest And Most Reliable Premium Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest And Easiest Way To Get A Website by lordzeus97: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
ConfamNigeria.com is giving back to soceity with this nice offering. Get a website at the small price of not more than #1500. Yes, #1000 for a forums and downloads site and #500 for a downloads site only. Hurry now and email us at
henrybalogu@gmail.com, call 08168340862 or send a message to our facebook page www.facebook.com/codespeak.ga

Re: Cheapest And Easiest Way To Get A Website by LORDDICE(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
guys abeg... Na God i deh carry beg una.. Pls i am a newbie in web developement, so i was like trying to replicate a school's site... Bt i wanted to add an advanced feature, dunno knw how to do it, i hope any. Can pls help me. I want to connect d site to a bank account, so dat wen admission is in progress, after parents pay a sum of money to d account for purchase of d form,den dey will have space dat makes provision for dem to enter d transaction details and den d site kinddof validates d transaction, den d parents can continue with d registration... Tnx in advance for ur always helping results.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Game Developers Wanted Urgently / Why Wordpress Business Website Development Needs Professional Developers / Jeema 4.6.2 Bulk Sms Component For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.