Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54591 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by IAMTHEHERO: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Chaii! Nigeria, sorry!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Jesuuuuuuus! N2.2billion? Why can't he just arrange for Conference call with Obama? What are the over 300 delegation going to do there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nzeobi(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
CHILDREN OF HATE

BEGIN YOUR WORK...
How old are you?
So every body that criticises buhari is a child of hate, or tanoid or wailer?

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by peedeeasobie(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Welcome.... More hate... Go on....

This is the type of attitude that has produced dictators! Being a PMB supporter doesn't mean you shouldn't criticize him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by permsec: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Gr8tasign:
For what?

Is he going with all his cows?
Yeah, the most important of all the cows. SHE-COW!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by tsdarkside(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2015
chymystique:
My Question is these PMB's entourage what are their roles in this particular official visit esp the governors and their fifteen aides excluding securities oo... Na wa for Nigeria govt, Is this how to cut cost of governance? even obama doesnt travel with such number of entourage..... Only God knows when and which yr/century we will witness a real change in this country cause with what am sEeing as of these recent years we are stuck with 419 politicians undecided

grin grin grin grin.....419 politicians.....good one.......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by eph12(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
blackpanda:

Not really. Jonathan was actually clueless and useless!
I agree sir. I also think Buhari is also clueless and useless. So?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kuuljay(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
don't equate jonathans spending to buhari with this fallacy not all of us here are half literate
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by francizy(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
arbitter:
Lmao! Sure just throw random numbers and call it news. No facts no nothing ! Just an idiot making up things and capitalizing on ignorant half wits whose brain is limited to reading headlines.

Off Topic:-

Also is the new PDP apologists plan to basically make up reasons to complain about everything Buhari does or doesnt do undecided Most of the time you'll see that once that bogus complain is busted they just walk away from it and jump on the next bullshit. Im sure even they arent delsional enough to actually beleive their own bullshit (well some of them are i guess) so its kinda pointless trying to even address their attitude.

Im just gonna watch on the sidelines and see how they live a life of going on a forum/blog/twitter every fucking day just to spread the latest anti Buhari messages for the next 4 years (and lets be honest thats what you do 90% of the time, sure you have valid complaints once in a while but rest of the time you're just being youre basic bitter sadist selves). And that doesnt even inculde all those Biafra folks who somehow decided channeling all their hate at Buhari is their 'solution' , those ones are a whole different case of nutjobs.

The way you people's lies about Buhari being the brain behind the refineries operation was bursted by Buhari himself?

Am waiting for electricity/power lies to be bursted also.. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

even if he's going to heaven i know d flight tickets won't be dat expensive

if that kind of money is finally spent on buharis fruitless visit to US

i will proudly commit suicide
abeg no commit suicide, cos dis Money nd more sef would be spent,if u die now, hw u wan chop d national moi moi ...... Biko no die, lol....

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Welcome.... More hate... Go on....
of course it's hate.

Do you have anything to add to the topic? Or you're hiding behind the word hate to avoid saying what your opinion is about the deceptive 32man delegation that somehow managed to have 2.2billion budget?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Justicealh3(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
2oo much.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by menesheh(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
One chance.

Afterall is there any pressing need for a US visit
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Fourwinds: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2015
eph12:

Same was done to Jonathan so expect nothing less.
so because same was done to GEJ means one can just jump at anything since it is against d opposition camp? Well, i don't operate dat way. I will lash at any government not because it is from my region or because d person is of same practicing religion

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by freeage7(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Everyone on that entourage is a thief, big time thieves. I pray Buhari succeeds in the mist of this wolves in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Rexnegro(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:
dis figure for sure is still debatable in Buhari's voice.
But honestly does dis reduce d price of tns in d market. Make dis man kukuma invite Osama sory Obama come naija na.
Bro calm down , see America is the world richest and most powerful con3 , ok fine just imagine immediately America stopped buying our crude oil naira started dropping against dollar and since then naira is still dropping....don't that speak volume to u? Don't that shows how influential America is among nations? As much I don't suppose d N2.2B if true I suppose the visit to tighten our diplomatic tie Bach as gej wasn't respected or taken serious among world leaders...before now buhari was respected even before him becoming president again....most world leaders knows his track record hence the front row position when taking pics when he went to G7 summit last month.....so am in support of him and his entourages going to see obama the most powerful man on earth based America military and diplomatic power, tho for now until perhaps Russia , France , china or England , Japan surpasses America..

NB: my other concern also is that buhari shouldn't give in on any pressure concerning same sex shitt.....nigeria is a moral state and not sodom and gomorra and so shall it also be.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by luvmijeje(f): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2015
The wailing wailers' Propaganda. Olodo bloggers. So, 33 +10 = 227 delegates. They will never lie with sense.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by bababuff(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

even if he's going to heaven i know d flight tickets won't be dat expensive

if that kind of money is finally spent on buharis fruitless visit to US

i will proudly commit suicide

Sir, for the suicide tinz, do you need a rope or a gun?

Mi o ni jere e.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Kolade354(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2015
chymystique:
My Question is these PMB's entourage what are their roles in this particular official visit esp the governors and their fifteen aides excluding securities oo... Na wa for Nigeria govt, Is this how to cut cost of governance? even obama doesnt travel with such number of entourage..... Only God knows when and which yr/century we will witness a real change in this country cause with what am sEeing as of these recent years we are stuck with 419 politicians undecided
And in your church mind you believe this??

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by cochexky: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahahahaha una never shi chonchin more change is on de way. Make u no cry oo. Their is no sickness that will make the cow depreciate like a goat. If he likes he can spend de whole empty treasure it's non of our problem, Ndigbo is ok
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Alexchuka(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
2.2Billion The English media do not know anything!!! they like rumours....and are envious of other economies.. they feed On other countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by phyllosilicate(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
The author of this piece is very dull. If 32 people will be travelling with an average of 10 aides, how did he come about a total of 229?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by peedeeasobie(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
una go hear nwii for this chanji.we are still waiting for the promised public declaration of assets by buhari and his appointees.

He has evaded the public declaration of asset! Nobody is talking about it again! Every thing touted about this man is becoming an illusion!

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by biafranqueen: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

The way you people's lies about Buhari being the brain behind the refineries operation was bursted by Buhari himself?

Am waiting for electricity/power lies to be bursted also.. grin
but didn't Buhari say that traveling was a no no because it cost Nigerians too much? This man has spent more time in the air then in Aso rock. They already started lieing about electricity and got busted.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by PRYCE(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years
Guy read the entire article before commenting now! Did you miss the part that said each of the governors would have 15 aides?

One will NEVER see APC Foot soldiers like Omenka, Beremx, Passingshot in expository threads like this! SMH!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Joshroyal: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:
Another propaganda. Wailing Wailers, when will you get tired of all this?
Agents of change are like Nigerian police on the check point, always calling blue black. I could remember what people did to Jonathan, in fact we av not started yet. BH are still bombing o. Buhari it's over two months u assumed office o. God dey look ona with 8D

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by eph12(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
so because same was done to GEJ means one can just jump at anything since it is against d opposition camp? Well, i don't operate dat way. I will lash at any government not because it is from my region or because d person is of same practicing religion
You can check my posts oga. The only post I made on this thread is this one you quoted. I don't believe the figures put up there so I choose not to comment cos it may be true or not. But from the days of Jonathan people have always at anything without confirming it or not. And brother don't expect it to stop any time soon.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by apolonius(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Daily Mail in their trademark sensationalism and elite predation is writing a report on a very wrong ASSUMPTION.

Where did they read that the aides of the governors and co will be travelling along?

How did they arrive at the estimate?

These guys are just sick.

Buhari is the best thing happening to Nigeria; all that is left of our national promises and potentials must be salvaged!

Let haters and the unpatriotic choirs sing on!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by morganbayo: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Am short of words....!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Rexnegro(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:
dis figure for sure is still debatable in Buhari's voice.
But honestly does dis reduce d price of tns in d market. Make dis man kukuma invite Osama sory Obama come naija na.
Bro calm down , see America is the world richest and most powerful con3 , ok fine just imagine immediately America stopped buying our crude oil naira started dropping against dollar and since then naira is still dropping....don't that speak volume to u? Don't that shows how influential America is among nations? As much I don't support d N2.2B spending if true o but I support the visit to tighten our diplomatic tie Back as gej wasn't respected or taken serious among world leaders...before now buhari was respected even before him becoming president again....most world leaders knows his track record hence the front row position when taking pics when he went to G7 summit last month.....so am in support of him and his entourages going to see obama the most powerful man on earth based America military and diplomatic power, tho for now until perhaps Russia , France , china or England , Japan surpasses America..

NB: my other concern also is that buhari shouldn't give in on any pressure concerning same sex shitt.....nigeria is a moral state and not sodom and gomorra and so shall it also be.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2015
apolonius:
Daily Mail in their trademark sensationalism and elite predation is writing a report on a very wrong ASSUMPTION.

Where did they read that the aides of the governors and co will be travelling along?

How did they arrive at the estimate?

These guys are just sick.

Buhari is the best thing happening to Nigeria; all that is left of our national promises and potentials must be salvaged!

Let haters and the unpatriotic choirs sing on!

Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.