Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44716 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by OchukoisBlack(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
The State Security Service (SSS) has broken its silence on its search of the residences of Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser, saying that it found “incriminating” evidence during its operation.

The SSS released a statement signed by Tony Opinion stating this as a fact.
The statement reads
On 16th July, 2015, about 1650 hours, based on credible intelligence linking the immediate past NSA, Mohammed Sambo DASUKI (Col Rtd) with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State, operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) conducted a search on the properties belonging to the former NSA, Mohammed Sambo DASUKI (Col Rtd). The properties are on Nos. 13, John Khadya Street, Nos. 46, Nelson Mandela Street, both at Asokoro, Abuja, and Nos. 3 Sabon Birni Road, Gwiwa Area, Sokoto, Sokoto State.

The search operations was planned to be simultaneously conducted, but DASUKI, refused the operatives entry into his main residence located at No. 13 John Khadya Street, Asokoro, despite being presented with a genuine and duly signed search warrant. Consequently, what was to last not more than two (2) hours, lasted more than ten (10) hours, up till the early hours of 17th July, 2015. Indeed if not for the sense of maturity and professionalism of the officers and men assigned this task and the very good understanding and timely intervention of the new Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Y. BURATAI (Maj Gen), there would have been a clash between the Army operatives guarding the house and Service operatives, as SAMBO directed the soldiers on duty not to allow any movement into his house, despite the subsisting court order. SAMBO thereafter raised a false alarm to the military authorities to come to his aid as he failed to correctly tell the military that his property was about to be legitimately searched.

Gentlemen, please recall that SAMBO retired from the Army as a Colonel, and therefore not entitled to have military guards, if not for the fact he was NSA. Even as NSA, such guards should have been withdrawn after his removal as NSA since he would not have been entitled.

The search was thoroughly conducted, and several items recovered, among which were some incriminating items. These include seven (7) high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons), several magazines and military related gears.

The team also recovered twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) were bullet proofs. These vehicles which are all exotic vehicles were retrieved from SAMBO’s residence having failed to produce evidence of ownership. For instance, what could he be doing with five (5) bullet proof cars as a retired NSA?. These cars which from all available evidence were purchased with tax payers money, were being kept for possible sinister enterprise.

The Service would want to state categorically that this search operation is not a witch hunt. The Service decided to move at this time in line with current Management resolve to be proactive and pre-empt individuals with penchant for impunity and lawlessness from putting back the nation to the dark days. The Service is also aware that the lethal arms and the vehicles recovered were not reflected in SAMBO’s handover notes or what could a former NSA be doing with destructive weapons and bullet proof cars which put together could disrupt the peace of any city in Nigeria for a while.

On the search of his three (3) properties, including the Sokoto residence, the Service is aware that in his capacity and given his antecedents, he might decide to use any of his residences for such diabolical plans, rather than his main residence.

Gentlemen of the press, the Service Management would want to assure members of the public that it would not trample on the freedom of individuals or groups as guaranteed by the Nigerian Constitution and emphasized by the current administration’s position on transparency, and probity underlined by justice and equity for all Nigerians. This is the driving force for all DSS operations. However, the Service would not hesitate to go after any person or group of persons, no matter how highly placed once such individual(s) breach or attempt to breach the laws of the Federation. The days for impunity and indecisiveness in the face of unpatriotic acts by individuals operating against the State are over. The Service hereby appeal to all Nigerians to be law abiding and partner with it in ensuring a peaceful and secured nation. In the same vein, those that are bent on breaking the rules governing our peaceful co-existence due to either the huge ill gotten wealth they have acquired or imaginary hold they think they have on our nation’s survival, are being warned to rethink. The DSS will use all constitutional means as defined by its mandate to deal decisively with such unpatriotic individuals.

The Management want to seize this opportunity to appreciate Nigerians for the tremendous acts of goodwill that is being extended to the new dispensation. The Management also wish to assure Nigerians that the gesture and confidence being expressed will be reciprocated with more dedication and service to our dear country Nigeria.

Source https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by HungerBAD: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

353 Likes 23 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by helpinghands(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
With all those items seen.. One will think he is preparing for a civil war... Anyway there is God.. But those are not enough evidence yet. More evidence need to be found to be able to crucify him. This government is not smiling o shocked

2 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by haywire1: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
#

Make den cut the story short jare, when will he go jail That's all I wanna know angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2292362/white-iphone-4s-64gig-sale

#

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sainty2k3(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2015
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

34 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by merry02(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2015
#hogwash!the DSS is just trying to justify their unconstitutional action!there is no way police or SSS ll not find something incriminating! if someone was sacked on tuesday,the Dss got got serching warrant on wed nd embarcked on the arrest on thursday,there is more to it!
**the first report indecated 9 cars bt this one is 12 cars now!which one do we believe?
**the first report indecated 3 riffles bt its 5 now!
**i think this man is a son of former emir sokoto?if yes,I don't think he acquires all his

wealth from GEJ administration
**the question is is there any crime in using bulletproof car?can someone arrest Obj,babangida,theophilous Danjuma for using. Bulletproof jeeps?
Let's see the aftermath of the action anyways....the end shall justiify the means...

Sule Lamide was arrested,procecuted by law nd sentenced to prison without bail bt some Apc apologist re still under immunity,nyanko was bailed,silva was placed on bail...my advice to Buhari is to trend softly cos the same ppl prasing him today ll turn their back against him tomorrow!

Busted!!!
The pix of the cars re taken frm this site!
https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/
The DSS must be fine for forgery!

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
So many reports contradicting each other. It was said to be 9 cars before. Now, it's 12. Magazines of military wears. Seriously, do you guys expect a soldier to have food or beauty magazines in his hood? And as a military man, can't he have personal armaments? Licensed? grin laugh go tear my mouth.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by genearts(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Plans to commit trasonable felony against the Nigeria state??

Seriously??

I smell witch-hunt.... who cares anyway, dasuki should have taste of the of the kind of country we live in.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Based on this statement from DSS,they got nothing on this man. Are they now the EFCC to prosecute the man for having 12cars or for having 5 bullet-proof cars from 'tax payers' money? Or are the bullet proof cars now a security threat to the nation.
The got nothing to prosecute him on threat to nation's security,really.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by MizMyColi(f): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
gringrin

Someone has been cooking lies in the same kitchen as Swahili Repotese.

9 Cars.... 12 Cars (5 bullet proof) ---> Maggi Chicken peri peri

3 Guns... 7 high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons, several magazines and military related gears)----> Maggi Star, Royco, Doyin, Suppy and Nutmeg powder.

Btw, I saw this on twitter...
Could it be true, or some Maggi infested cooked up story too?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by holytribe(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Just in case
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by CecyAdrian(f): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2015
shocked Dasuki ooooo.why na cry cry cry
Some people will still Come here to justify his actions.
Nigerians sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Pangea: 12:37am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

Did you read treason?
Why do you people keep on defending the indefensible?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Do you guys still think we are still under Jonathan?

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by superstar1(m): 12:42am On Jul 19, 2015
That explanation is not tenable in any way. There is more to the story than the co.ck and bull once upon time story DSS is spewing.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Please, the DSS has just released their statement which we have all read. Can you kindly point at where it was written that he was accused of diverting the funds while the troops die at the front. Don't try to be ahead of the constituted authorities just to be sensational.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sainty2k3(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Calm down I'm not pro-jonathan, what I'm say in is this agencies has their duties, with the look of things what they have against him is am issue of fund misappropriations, and embezzlement, this is clearly the field of EFCC, which I believe will be in better position to prosecute him and bring him to justice. How have I supported corruption

3 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by arabbunkum: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Don't deceive us with your 'evidence'. We know why you guys are witch-hunting him and we are watching closely.

15 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Maxymilliano(m): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Lame excuses for illegal, unconstitutional and premediated act ...

DSS should be informing the wary public of what the search warrant was meant to discover, rather than what was discovered.

It is not a crime in Nigeria to have armored cars, or high calibre raffles, what matters is if the alleged discoveries has the requisite permit from appropriate authority.

12 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Maxymilliano(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?

Where is treason and diversion of funds stated in the allegations against Sambo in the OP or you just spewing trash out of sentiments

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by nuclearboy(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2015
And suddenly, "biafrans" are in support of a "born to rule" named Sambo Dasuki cheesy who supervised the glorification of Boko Haram

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?

The DSS did not give us any evidence of the so-called diversion!!! The man is a retired colonel and was NSA less than 48 hours before the search so any talk of finding AK 47 in his house is balderdash.So you want a man who as NSA fought boko haram to a standstill to keep dane guns in his house? You want him and hia family to be moving in non-bullet proof cars? A big Nooo Dasuki would not be a sitting duck for any boko haram revenge attack or arranged assasination by D3(D Daura President)

24 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by koboko69: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2015
nuclearboy:
And suddenly, "biafrans" are in support of a "born to rule" named Sambo Dasuki cheesy who supervised the glorification of Boko Haram

Nna men. I swear....I tire for this confused lots, mostly children.

Only a blind bat will se this and pretend not to see it
The search operations was planned to be simultaneously conducted, but DASUKI, refused the operatives entry into his main residence located at No. 13 John Khadya Street, Asokoro, despite being presented with a genuine and duly signed search warrant.

Imagine a retired bloody colonel having military protection. Nigerain Army don suffer.....chia!

This justifies the DG DSS claim he was not awarw of any siege. .what he is aware of is the legitimate search of properties of a terror suspect!

33 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by koboko69: 1:08am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

The DSS did not give us any evidence of the so-called diversion!!! The man is a retired colonel and was NSA less than 48 hours before the search so any talk of finding AK 47 in his house is balderdash.So you want a man who as NSA fought boko haram to a standstill to keep dane guns in his house? You want him and hia family to be moving in non-bullet proof cars? A big Nooo Dasuki would not be a sitting duck for any boko haram revenge attack or arranged assasination by D3(D Daura President)

Bro.....u don dey fight for hausa now? cheesy.....oboi....una sure say una get any sense of direction sef? Or una just like to dey shout Biafra cos una dey jobless?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2015
koboko69:

Bro.....u don dey fight for hausa now? cheesy.....oboi....una sure say una get any sense of direction sef? Or una just like to dey shout Biafra cos una dey jobless?

Ode I am not a tribalist and has never harmed or victimised anyone in real life because of his/her ethnicity or religion.

I supported GEJ because I sensed a gang up against a minority president.I would not sit idle either and watch an innocent man been victimised because he is Hausa-fulani

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by koboko69: 1:16am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode I am not a tribalist and has never harmed or victimised anyone in real life because of his/her ethnicity or religion.

I supported GEJ because I sensed a gang up against a minority president.I would not sit idle either and watch an innocent man been victimised because he is Hausa-fulani

Chineke meeeeeh......even devil sef TAKE COVER for this your lie cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Tkester: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan even had? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

Your mumu no get cure!

12 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by kessluvall(f): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2015
I comment my reserve.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Chesman10(m): 1:20am On Jul 19, 2015
But SSS boss, Daura said that he was not aware despite the search warrant from the magistrate court. Who ordered and executed the search? Am a little bit confused here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by olapluto(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Corruption has eaten so deep that it has become normal.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Tkester: 1:23am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Please, the DSS has just released their statement which we have all read. Can you kindly point at where it was written that he was accused of diverting the funds while the troops die at the front. Don't try to be ahead of the constituted authorities just to be sensational.

Why do you like wasting your time responding to nomads. Even when you respond, their lifeless brains prevent them from either understanding nor assimilating what you have said. Let them keep being deceived, today; nobody is asking buhari about the fulfilment of his campaign promises, or holding him accountable for security lapses in the country, all that the nomads are doing is cherishing his sensational newspaper headlines. Tomorrow, we will hear again that Obanikoro has been arrested; and simpletons will be rejoicing as if that will solve their problems.

13 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:28am On Jul 19, 2015
SSS is confused.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by alawi5k: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2015
That's what you get when you recycle 1984 man to become your president in 2015. Very soon IBB will come out of retirement. Msteeeeew

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.