Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? (7826 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2015
here

1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2015
more

Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2015
hahahahaha. op its ur tread, bt u gat to answer ur question first o. menn, those wears are suicidal i admit. yea i can bt only if d babe is beyounce or rihana or nicky minaj
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Haba haba haba

I don't know.
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Heeeehehehegrin grin

Can't stop laughinggrin
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:
Heeeehehehegrin grin
Can't stop laughinggrin
go and sleep jor grin

@ op, very hilarious.
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:
Heeeehehehegrin grin
Can't stop laughinggrin
Dis lepa girl(as i saw a guy call u in another tread) u nor dey sleep? "wink"
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:
go and sleep jor grin
Watch nite abeg tel her again. lolz
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Dis lepa girl(as i saw a guy call u in another tread) u nor dey sleep? "wink"

Lolcheesy....see me see trouble ooo.....shey nah crime to Lepa again? cry

Why would I sleep when u are still online? grin
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:

go and sleep jor grin

@ op, very hilarious.

Sister in law.....I'm waiting for you to sleep firstwink
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy....see me see trouble ooo.....shey nah crime to Lepa again? cry

Why would I sleep when u are still online? grin
lolz. its surely nt a crime to be a lepa, infact dats my preference and dats y am following u to any tread u find urself(though i hardly comment dats y i am hardly noticed),..i knw say ur mind don dey begin sweet...lolz; and why re u gonna slip wen am stil awake as u asked,...na bcus of me u dey nairaland or u are also following to any tread i also find myself?..lolz
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Kennycool1: 2:26am On Jul 19, 2015
misscastle:
here

@op, You need some Rest, the post say it all Lol grin
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by boboLIL(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Some people are privately insane.....
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by 25omega(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2015
the guy in the second picture take style style they jack im prick for under that giant track suit grin grin
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 19, 2015
I can rock justin's own

But wont sag
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by saintneo(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2015
some these pants are hilarious

BTW, take a look at team comparison Rangers versus Enyimba; also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by pretydiva(f): 5:47am On Jul 19, 2015
They r mad,buh dey don't no it
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Many r Mad but few r roaming. grin
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by EmmySparky(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2015
These are suicidal...won't try it
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by orogodoganyin(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2015
i can't force my partner to or not to do anyfing. i'll advice her not to thow nd in d worst scenario, we split
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2015
50 shades of crazy!
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

lolz. its surely nt a crime to be a lepa, infact dats my preference and dats y am following u to any tread u find urself(though i hardly comment dats y i am hardly noticed),..i knw say ur mind don dey begin sweet...lolz; and why re u gonna slip wen am stil awake as u asked,...na bcus of me u dey nairaland or u are also following to any tread i also find myself?..lolz

Lol.....my body dey sweet me ooocheesy

How was your nite?
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by wheesin(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2015
look at the man in the first picture, his trouser isnt the problem, look at his shoes cheesy
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by hatux: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2015
The third and fourth pic shocked.. Sincerely many are mad but few are roaming...
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by segebobo: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
They all need to go & book space @ yaba left
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Kennycool1:

Lol you can't post a pic without adding text or it won't go
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Kennycool1:

Lol you can't post a pic without adding text or it won't go
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....my body dey sweet me ooocheesy

How was your nite?
Lol, abeg nor allow ur body sweet u too much o bcus e fit be say na joke i dey joke.
my nite was wonderful nd i dreamt abt a babe dat i dnt even knw b4. but wait o, it seems u re d babe o bcus i can vividly remember i heard a name "adeh39" like thrice in d dream
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Oahray: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Lmao! Na different people dey dis life. grin
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by Feranmicharles(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:
Heeeehehehegrin grin
Can't stop laughinggrin
especially that JB's own cheesy
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
50 shades of crazy!
How u doing? Its been a while
Re: Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
50 shades of crazy!
How u doing? Its been a while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? / What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? / If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.