Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. (12593 Views)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / I Am Tired Of My Marriage Barely Four Months Into The Marriage / Am Too Months Into Marital Life Today,what Internet Has Brought 2geda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2009
which kind toto the girl get wey hook this guy?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by touchmeder: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
cabali:

He had the signs and he still went along. He must stay in that marriage. No space for divorce. he must live with it

talk true God forbid say na u be the man, u go stay?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
dae:

I agree with chikito1 --- "If this story is true" Looks more like a movie to me (Horror movie). Well, There's really not much you can do. But i'd like you to know one thing. Dont underestimate that lady, she does not sound like a "normal everyday woman" --- She sripped and swore for the guy, she must have some skeleton in her closet, not insinuating anything oooo. That dude must be very prayerful cos apperently he is SO TRAPPED right now.

Hmmm, what i am about to say might sound so mean, but hey! just my opinion. If i were the guy, i'd talk to someone to kind of "seduce her" and pretty much plan to ask her out, u know lure her with money and everything, then your friend will just act like he knows nothing and go to wherever they(his wife and friend) are and  get so mad, u know, accuse her of cheating! at least with this he can have mouth and tell people that someone called him and said they saw a dude and his wife go into somewhere, even her wont have mouth and would not dispute the divorce  grin

So there it is, Goodluck wink
so i stand a very good chance of getting into your pants should i flash you some buck?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Kutey: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
"5. She stripped and swore in daylight nudity (more than once) holding her private parts and cursing that,since the guy has
sucked her brea-st and made love to her genitals,if he ever "crosses" the part of another woman,his life
will turn miserable and unfortunate from that moment.saying that she did not beg to be married in the first place
"

eheheheheh,  grin grin grin  totally hilarious

most of the things you mentioned she did them before marraige so to be honest your friend was kinda looking for trouble I mean she's right when she says no one forced him to marry her, this isn't a case of her decieving him. Sorry dude
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Kx: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
Well,d divorce could be obtained so easily traditionally if he really want to
at least its not oyibo divorce with all d court wahala.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by dae(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
so i stand a very good chance of getting into your pants should i flash you some buck?
[quote][/quote]

Not errthang you see you MUST taste,

Just a word for the wise
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ikmoore2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2009
GOD!! IF THIS STORY IS TRUE. THEN THE GUY SHOULD RUN OUT THE MARRIAGE AND WALKING AWAY angry angry
WETIN THE DUDU SEE FOR THIS GIRL SEF. ME THIK THE GUY WAS BLINDED WITH LOVE POTION IF SUCH THING EXISTS.

RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! RUN OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Rekky(f): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2009
kx, kx, kx, kx,

how many times did i call u?

Tell ur guy to run for his life, if he still loves it. I have seen dis type before and it almost cost d guy's life. The wife in question wanted to stab d husband while at sleep, Thank God for the neighbour dat walked in at dat moment who nos wat wud have happened, it no joke ooo it was my uncle dat was involved  so it a confirmed thing.
Tell ur guy to RUN as fast as his legs can carry him. Best of luck.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by IykeD(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
omg! In this modern world? Why did the guy marry her afetr all the signs, did she use black power? This guy must be experiencing his own hell fire here on earth, i don't envy him at all.He should run away from the girl as fast as possible and never look back.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2009
dae:

Not errthang you see you MUST taste,

Just a word for the wise

hey, you won't blame for asking/trying.
just wanted to be clear.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by oluite(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
but he knew all dis n still went ahead and married her.why is there dat attraction on both sexes to partners dat ar obviously nt good for them?
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by dae(f): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

hey, you won't blame for asking/trying.
just wanted to be clear.

Oh ok, you won't blame for giving an advice. smiley

Some people can be extremely RETARDED and DUMB for tryna taste ANYTHING that see.

But since you clear now, then you good.  wink
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by shilees(f): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
@poster
ur friend head still dey correct small since he knows he can still divorce.
He needs to get closer to God wateva is denying him of joy is not good for him.
Divorce is not the key, ow are u sure he'll not fall into d hands of anoda wahala, wen u have a mess u clean it up but dont let it cost u ur future.
The girl bad the guy mumu two of dem wowo.
he needs to start acting like a man not like a boy, he b NORBIT. abi d girl fat full house.  cry
carry ur burdens to God and use ur brain
if he's not man enof to put things right den he can b a coward and go 4 a divorce.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Kx: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
Chaicover,
No doubt 50% of those signs surfaced b4 the marriage.
The truth of the matter is this.
The guy said he thought he could tolerate all that shit,he did nt even mention
those reasons to anybody until he mentioned them to me just last weekend.

This aint no joke ppl,this guy married 27dec 2008,he works with a bank in lag,need i call
names.It could happen to anybody who fails to listen to advice.

Infact he said his dad gave him his support on the ground dat if he had tolerated
all these nonsense b4 now,he could as well tolerate his wife if she bcomes adulterous.
Wife's infidelity kills d husbands faster dan AIDS in "native ways"in my place,as a result
his father gave his the nod to divorce without further ado.

All our friends are hearing dis whole issue through me cos the guy is so ahsemed to
expose the extent of his "blindness" b4 d marriage.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2009
shilees:

@poster
ur friend head still dey correct small since he knows he can still divorce.
He needs to get closer to God wateva is denying him of joy is not good for him.
Divorce is not the key, ow are u sure he'll not fall into d hands of anoda wahala, wen u have a mess u clean it up but dont let it cost u ur future.
The girl bad the guy mumu two of dem wowo.
he needs to start acting like a man not like a boy, he b NORBIT. abi d girl fat full house.  cry
carry ur burdens to God and use ur brain
if he's not man enof to put things right den he can b a coward and go 4 a divorce.

thank you for this comment.
Nigerians need to understand that divorce is in most cases an easy way out of dealing with an issue.

im happy people like you still exist
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by REALTRUTH1: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
@kx quote
JJYOU,thanks for your response bro,you know 2 well this cant be me.
To say the truth,we saw it coming.My ppl dey talk say fly wen nor dey hear
word dey follow dead body go grave.
My guy did nt listen to advice at all.
To ansa anoda fella's question,d uy is about 35 and the girl shud be btw 23 and 26,cant be 2 sure.
She's from some where in niger delta,although u ll agree with me,place of origin has
nothing to do with character.if u dont have it u dont have it.
If i must say the truth,my honest advice to d guy would have been for him to divorce her immidiately
[b]but who are my to put asunder what God has joined together especially wen d guy nor take our advice earlia.
I intend to sample opinion and print the responses and give to d guy so that he will realise[/b]that one shud always listen to the voice of reason and look b4 u leap.
I appreciate u all.
Tell ur guy God did not put him and d lady in question together.The fact that a pastor preside over their wedding does not make it God putting them 2gether.In relationship,I normally advice people that b4 they put their HEART into it,their HEAD and brain should go in first.In marriage in particular,there is no pity.Pity nobody!because the girl gave him a good Bleep that is why he got married to her,,,then he should go to prostitute who knows how to do it  better and get  some if that is one of his major reasons of getting married to her in the first place.
My advice is that they both should call it quite,they are both gonna learn from this eventually,probably if they would have to re-marry to someone else!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ofala(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
So many things do happen in the name of love but there are some issues that are so wired and scary,even as a professional counsellor,you may be unable to properly advice.But i really think in this issue,there is every need for the guy to get to the root of what actually caused his supposed sweet heart to want to kill him!!, Know why i say this?If for any reason he caused or at least contributed in 'pushing' the lady to that extreme[i still condenm the act of wanting to kill anybody],there is every possibility that he still 'push' another person, yes, yes, yes.i am talking fromsome real life experiences i had been privileged to handle.

The big running ways is for him to look inside himself, if he is clean enough[i mean,if he isnt an extremem person too].then what or how to handle the lady,even if they may come back again will not be much problem
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by sammy6(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
Men,You friend would die before his time if he doesn't run
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by shilees(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
@dae
u no try, ow bad can it get. if he tries dat and it works, he can neva b @ peace wit himself 4eva.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tytylayor: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
"there's fire on d mountain, run, run, run
a big big fire, run, run, run,"

tell ur friend
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by REALTRUTH1: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
I actually posted a stuff yesterday whereby a man killed his wife because she commited adultery.Personally, I have a blood related sister who died in her marriage because she and the guy she got married too are not compartible.Eventually she died with all her beauty,intelligence  and all U could think of.
Infact my sister's husband started dating another woman b4 she died in the process.Like my sister's case and the one I posted yesterday,when a relationship begins to show signs of deliberate disrespect to one another,lack of purpose from either parties,threat of death or using of juju against one another,come on,,,what re U still doing there.
The truth is marriage has lost its purpose these days,so for those truly wants a home and marriage, they both have to work hard for it.It mustn't be seen as a one sided thing.How this guy be so dull that his wife would be threatening him with such demands for money.The first girl I ever had as girl freind whom I loved cos I thought she was a chrsitian, taught me how to never be a MUMU to a woman.I tell  you am now married and am just what any good woman would want in a man.A man must be very firm in a relationship,,don't pity ur woman and don't allow ur woman to pity.You both have to use HEAD and make sure U re both not doing a head game.
Untill we begin to appreciate the Purpose of Marriage, abuse would definately be inevitable.Get married to a guy or girl  based on what she is got in his/her head not what she/he is got in the bed.A guy/girl should always strive to have a balance all sphere of their lives and that includes both the HEAD AND THE BRAIN.Let MUMU get married to MUMU and sharp get married to sharp.Guys like this scenerio always annoys me,because I hear of these kind of case everyday.Don't people learn??
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tytylayor: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
may be they don't
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by deoye05: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
just 2 months and you have this problem. wait a minute. how will you look with ten years of marriage.
an eye will be lost, one leg gone, and if care is not taken, your private part.

quiet shhhiii.
a piece of advice.
she has gone for NYSC, just run for you life and never come back
from the smallest to the biggest  pack all you've got. may be you can leve the house for her.
but dont let her meet you at home
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
what was he thinking? shocked
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by unfaded(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
na wetin the guy sabi chop don put am for trouble
he should have asked his[b] wife[/b] where she learnt all he bedroom skills
the least quality anyone should look for in a spouse is [b]"skills"[/b]poor guy
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Kx: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
ofala:

So many things do happen in the name of love but there are some issues that are so wired and scary,even as a professional counsellor,you may be unable to properly advice.But i really think in this issue,there is every need for the guy to get to the root of what actually caused his supposed sweet heart to want to kill him!!, Know why i say this?If for any reason he caused or at least contributed in 'pushing' the lady to that extreme[i still condenm the act of wanting to kill anybody],there is every possibility that he still 'push' another person, yes, yes, yes.i am talking fromsome real life experiences i had been privileged to handle.

Well as per the guy pushing the girl into all these, that’s not true.
I know this guy real well. He  aint d type.
The angle of her “fu-cking” him into marrying her was my logical conclusion.
Reason being he barely knew d girl 6months b4 proposing marriage .
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by emiemi(f): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2009
The guy has seen the outcome of his shortsightedness. Here's a lesson for all the guys in da house, a virtuous woman is not only about boobs, sex, beauty and J'lo kinda bum. Character is the word. A good character is better than beauty (saying mine). It's very difficult to make a woman who lacks xter into one of strong xter that can keep a home moreso bear and nurture children. The ultimate decision is still his to take though (divorce or stayput).
All da best to your buddy.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by AMT: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
I guess that is why they say luv is blind right? SERIOUSLY man, you need to move on. I don't see anything good left for you in this marriage. Your wife is crazy!!! LEAVE NOW while you can inspite of her threats because you have more to loose if you stay.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by sinaayo(f): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2009
am i dreaming,or a movie,if dis real,pls tell him to run out of dis relationship,on else she finish ur friend and his family dat move close to her ,d lady need mothers care,and she  is young 4 marriage, she can posion d guy and she will leave her life,but its nemeses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

thanks / Best Soap For Washing Machine. / Should Married Women Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.