Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. (12610 Views)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / I Am Tired Of My Marriage Barely Four Months Into The Marriage / Am Too Months Into Marital Life Today,what Internet Has Brought 2geda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
forget it o. . .nigerian men just like to decieve themselves all those soldiers with second wives who are the official wives are kitten whipped. why do you think the second wives are fully in control? they pull so much stuff the men would never have taken from the first wife. of course, the men don't see it this way. . .

in 2003, i was at kainji power station with my then boss (first job) on a job. the phcn engineer was used to closing at 5pm, but thata day, we were around, and serious work was going down, and the guy had to be present. the man's second wife (of 12 or so months) did not find it funny. she was calling the man to harass him to come home. see as the man was jumping . it was so funny. the woman thought the guy was scouting for wife no 3. we were working on an alstom opthimo electronic distance protection relay. when the dude told his wife, we are working with optimho, she immediately responded - i sabi the optimho, na ashawo woman!

anyway, back when we were on our own, our boss was yabbing the man, about how the man did not know how to 'handle' women. this is where it gets really funny - my boss also had a second wife. as usual the second wife is correct omoge. and the woman has the man wrapped around her finger. the man is my uncle, so i know that he always had his way with madam no 1. i used to tell my colleagus 'we are not working for oga - it is madam we are working for'. the woman was doing regular yearly SA trips, if her car broke down, we would immediatelty redeploy one of our work cars to her. once(after i had left), when they were about to travel from lagos to the east, her car broke down - and just like that oga handed her the car they were to use, and they took public transport to the east. i could go on and on. . .

Richy also put a major point - naive guys are often the ones who fall prey. another story i remember involved one of the loose chicks we knew in school. gal was HOT, and she was making a half hearted attempt to go straight. she got engaged to this dude, and the dude fell badly. but the gals attempt to go straight was short lived ( i guess inexperienced guys are less than satisfactory in the sack , and not much fun to boot) so she dumped him. the guy would have married her. . myb a poor anaology. . .

all your hardworking nerds, WATCH OUT!!! better let ur er bad boy friends give u the low down on the chicks you are falling for. . .BEFORE you go too far. they usually know . . .though they may be reluctant to tell you. . .

So, from all this your story, women should aspire to be second wives abi? tongue
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by coolruler(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Kx,
What? 35 years old and still inexperienced with women? where d hell has he been?

If he were to be a bit "experienced", he would not have fallen so cheap to her "pussymatics".
I vote for divorce asap. However, lawyer has told us the legal obstacles on his way, so here's what I think d guy should do:

The girl's a monster, right? then he should become a bigger monster. He should make it a point of duty to call up the wife everyday and thrreaten her with the beating of her life anytime she returns to Lagos. His excuse, he's "aware" she's sleeping around where she's serving, and he's had enough of her waywardness. And anytime she's around, he should always make it a point of duty to give her a sound beating at the slightest provocation. Punches, slaps, kicks all allowed. if she stabs him, he should stab her back double. He should move around with girls so word could filter back to her of his "sexcapades". Any attempt from her to protest should be met with sound beating.
In short, make life, as well as the marriage, hell for her. I guarantee you she will do one of two things:
1. Scream to the high heavens for divorce(which is what you wanted all along). or

2. Suddenly starts to change and make a genuine effort to save the marriage.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by demystify(f): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
Spike
spikedcylinder:

I could hug you for this. Valid, valid points!
A cyber hug is accepted, thanks. wink
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Taiwo1979: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
[b]My dear friend if it is true please don't even wait for divorce before u run for your dear life.[/b] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
tpia:

I didnt get his point either.

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th wives nko? How do they handle their spreading property men?

spikedcylinder:

So, from all this your story, women should aspire to be second wives abi? tongue

ah ah. . .i am just stating that women using their ***** to get the better of men is more common than most of us think, only that most of them are not violent which is just stupid

was prolly offtopic embarassed, but i was just remebering and reflecting on that stuff 2day.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by waterworks(f): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ lawyer but they can get the marriage annulled.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by question(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
demystify:

Besides, wouldn't be a bad idea if we hear of the lady's side of the story.

Do you want the "lady" to go stark naked, grab her genitals and swear for Nairaland? shocked
Or do you want to be the Magistrate that will judge the case?
Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ayobase(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
Some guys could just be stupid.
Is love still blind to some poeple?
HABA, that man must be a stupid one.
With the facts of everything that happened
before the marriage!!

What God had joined together,
let no man put assunder!!!

IM OUT.
PEACE!!!!

Just keep praying!!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ayobase(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Some guys could just be stupid.
Is love still blind to some poeple?
HABA, that man must be a stupid one.
With the facts of everything that happened
before the marriage!!

What God had joined together,
let no man put assunder!!!

IM OUT.
PEACE!!!!

Just keep praying!!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ohaechesi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
i must confess, your thread is interesting but then, the marriage was not ordinary. you or your guy must have been trapped diabolically, take it or you leave it but thats the truth. no doubt about women of such routless and disgusting characters. if you haven't been there, hardly will you know women are the existing devil on earth. unmarried men are thinking of getting married while most of the married ones has cursed the day they got tired with their wives, such is live but God pass them
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by maxani: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
If this is not one terrible movie script like dae and the othes suggest, then, this guy's really got issues messed up.
looks like this girl's got stuff up her sleves(, or, should I say skirt?!). I advice the guy not to make impulsive decissions. He needs to think straight while staying away from her for a while. NO doubt he's gonna need lots of spiritual help or something. lastly,, I guess this is one main reason pre-marital sex is a lot of trouble. It get's you hooked, confused and incapable of making sound decissions in the face of obvious danger cos of some feelings "downstairs", (wait a min, am I speaking from experience or what?!)
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by spikedcylinder: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
ohaechesi:

i must confess, your thread is interesting but then, the marriage was not ordinary. you or your guy must have been trapped diabolically, take it or you leave it but thats the truth. no doubt about women of such routless and disgusting characters. if you haven't been there, hardly will you know women are the existing devil on earth. unmarried men are thinking of getting married while most of the married ones has cursed the day they got tired with their wives, such is live but God pass them

Bullshit. undecided
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by sleekdoc: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ spikedcylinder
wink
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by TOYOSI20(f): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2009
OMG!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just reading this for the first time, she is CRAZY!!!! sad
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by damola1: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2009
I wonder what the chick is currently doing at camp, if she can't do without dick
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by kritikul(f): 5:27am On Mar 13, 2009
your guy needs deliverance. what was he thinking when he chose sexual satisfaction as prerequisite for his marring this lady? Now he is complaining that the sex thing is too often, of course the wife wants to satisfy him with that only thing that made him marry her, do you blame her? Let both of them go for total deliverance in a goo church, if the lady didn't change after all, then that one don pass be careful, the marriage should be annulled.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by smeet: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2009
Whao!! their is nothing new under the sun, anyway.
She might have charmed you or you let your emotion and love-craziness block your reasoning faculty. PELE o!
You need deliverance, even if you apply for divorce.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by walash: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2009
i tot they said love is no more blind, ontop of all she did before their marriage the guy still went ahead with the whole wedding saga, poor him, i guessed this is his own cross made out of iroko tree, he gat to bear it men cool shocked embarassed kiss cry
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by favcom(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2009
A doomed union from scratch angry
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by ochiaha1(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2009
The guy should take to his heels oh, before the insanely jealous lady (bushwoman, imagine stripping naked and swearing by her genitals !) gives him the bobittian treatment by cutting off his mojo. This will be especially sad for him as I assume that he does not have kids yet.

Bobitt refers to an insanely jealous  lady in the US who cut off her husband's mojo, while he was asleep, to prevent him from chasing other women  grin

The US media later reported that the woman, Mrs Bobitt, and her husband are now living together happily as wife and eunuch  smiley
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Saruman: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2009
grin shocked cool Only in NIGERIA.
This kinda marriage is made in Nigeria proper.
@ Poster - Your friend needs serious spiritual deliverance and there is an undeniable fact that the wife is DEMONIC.
Since he had slept with her and a spiritual-sexual communion has taken place, whatever curse she pronounced on him will work until he gets a higher spiritual covering.
He needs God and divine wisdom to extricate himself.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2009
~Saruman~:

grin shocked cool Only in NIGERIA.
This kinda marriage is made in Nigeria proper.
@ Poster - Your friend needs serious spiritual deliverance and there is an undeniable fact that the wife is DEMONIC.
Since he had slept with her and a spiritual-sexual communion has taken place, whatever curse she pronounced on him will work until he gets a higher spiritual covering.
He needs God and divine wisdom to extricate himself.

dem done demote you to lesser wizard again? grin
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by JJYOU: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2009
REAL TRUTH
People hide under religion to operate a fraudulent marriage.It doesn't matter how religious you are,ons a marriage gets to a point of this nature,it simply means in the first there was love rather it lust that inspired the marriage.The guy in question and based on this story is stupid guy,,the girl is not matured for marriage though she is matured enough for very good sex which she used in holding the stupid guy in question.
I am married and married to a very sweet but tough lady,,,on the hand am also tough so we both had a balance.she is smart and am smart.she is God fearing and I am same.she is beautiful and am also handsome.But all these didn't just come all at a bliss,,we had both had very tough experience with men and women alike as the case may be.At the time we were dating sex wasn't our focus, our focus was defined,it captures everything positive you can think of.My toughness didn't just come all of a sudden but as a function of the relationships i had been into,,thesame applies to her.
Bottomline, what am saying in essence is that, there is more into a relationship,dating or marriage than sex or going to bed.Marriage is simply RESPONSIBILITY,and responsibilty is a function what U ve got in ur HEAD and how to apply those stuff in ur HEAD to daily life challenges.[size=14pt]Most people don't ve business being married[/size].This guy should have simply use this girl as a girlfriend and not a wife.And as we speak here some people would make just thesame mistakes 2mrow.Not all relationships must end in marriage,,it doesn't matter if the girl is an angel or her name is character,,or good girl.Bottomline, No man or any Woman is particularly meant for any man or woman.
If the guy call it quit,both the guy and d girl would have learnt something which they would both take into their subsequent relationship.Its of no good when either party would end up killing the other in the future.

*osisi

@ the poster
If I were you ,I'll be very careful when hanging out with this friend.
Infact,as long as he insists on being with this diabolic woman,I'll advise you not to be seen anywhere around him or else the day her demons charge excessively, na your head and the husband head together.
The woman is a major psycho.
The voices in her head may just whisper your name as the source of their wahala and you won't escape it.

be warned.
be so warned
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Saruman: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2009
grin Nah!!!
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Saruman: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
cheesy
oyb:

dem done demote you to lesser wizard again? grin
Y'all know I lead the White Council grin
Seriously, the man needs God and right spiritual counsel. I have seen people such manner of curses altered their destinies and remote them to destructions.
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by tpia: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. by Taiwo1979: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2009
Don't blame the guy, he likes this thing called HONEY HOLE i think he might resemble his Papa tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / 82-Year-Old Woman Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.