Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Car Engine Swapping - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Engine Swapping (859 Views)

5 Likely Causes For An Overheating Car Engine / Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine / How To Cook Food On Your Car's Engine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Engine Swapping by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Gurus in the house. Let's discuss about engines that can be put into order cars and it will work. I have seen some cars abandoned at the mechanic because the owner could not get an engine component or the engine itself is to expensive.

Engines of some cars can fit into other cars and function well after a few modification.

If you know of any or have idea pls share.

I was about buying rover 75 recently until I saw were Siena caution someone against it in 2012. I still love that car and wish I could swap the engine with a more solid engine like the honda or BMW engines.

I have seen somebody put golf 3 engine into Audi a4 and it functioned. That saved a lot of money as the a4 engine was more expensive and prone to issues.
Re: Car Engine Swapping by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Hyundai sonata engine can also work in Mitsubishi gallant and even Mitsubishi l300
Re: Car Engine Swapping by AreaFada2: 4:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmm, following.
Re: Car Engine Swapping by praxisnetworks: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2015
me needs someone who can put 1998 c class engine in a pencil....pm me when you find that person op...

1 Like

Re: Car Engine Swapping by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 19, 2015
U dey fine low fuel consumption grin grin
Re: Car Engine Swapping by praxisnetworks: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2015
u don see d pesin?
aguiyi:
U dey fine low fuel consumption grin grin
Re: Car Engine Swapping by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2015
praxisnetworks:
u don see d pesin?

I don't do agency work .

I only opens this thread for sharing of ideas on what's possible with car engines and swapping
Re: Car Engine Swapping by praxisnetworks: 5:26am On Jul 19, 2015
YOU MUST TO DO DIS WAN O
aguiyi:

I don't do agency work .

I only opens this thread for sharing of ideas on what's possible with car engines and swapping
Re: Car Engine Swapping by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2015
praxisnetworks:
YOU MUST TO DO DIS WAN O

Hehehehehe.

Why did you wake so early today
Re: Car Engine Swapping by praxisnetworks: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2015
na you wake me o

aguiyi:

Hehehehehe.

Why did you wake so early today
Re: Car Engine Swapping by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2015
praxisnetworks:
na you wake me o

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Care For Your Car!!!!! / Incredible Photos Of Bugatti 2016. / Car Dealer Promises N100,000 For Any Follower Who Wins In Instagram Car Quiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.