Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (22507 Views)

How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / How To Make That Linda Ikeji Money From Blogging / Can One Make Money From Google Adsense Using Free Blog,like ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Emmanuelnce(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=fastlane84 post=41429414][/quote]

Hello Fastlane84
Yes, you must be an expert writer, cos if u write rubbish, people will finish u with bad reviews.

But, are u an artist? If u are an artist, you can still join, and start writing comics for kids.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by DammyLucy(f): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Blogging is over-saturated but you can make it with hard work

But be sure it is your passion or else embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Samcathe: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Am new her. Can Someone please put me though the affiliate Marketing biz
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by buruike(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by addictiv(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
buruike:

Hi
Pls could you help forward @Godyear to my email.
Would have quoted him but saw his last visit was like 6 days ago.

Tiwaloluwa1@gmail.com

Tnx
Pls also forward to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com
Tnx
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Emmanuelnce(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Samcathe:
Am new her. Can Someone please put me though the affiliate Marketing biz

Hello, getting good affiliate site is really hard. But, you can go for SFI, Bitgold, CoinsCo. I also know a site that pays well, but you will have to be living in US to have access.

I also suggest that you go for Amazon kindle publishing or freelance. I have done all these online jobs before.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by lifeofkelvino(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2016
iamdhebuck:

Ad running, 3 hours gone. 90 clicks, just 1 conversion.$2 spent on ads and $7 made.

$2 spent on ads and u got 90 clicks......how did you do that
im getting 25 website clicks for $7.......
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2016
iamdhebuck:

Ad running, 3 hours gone. 90 clicks, just 1 conversion.$2 spent on ads and $7 made.
hello, how many days bfor you can withdraw your earnings?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by jworos(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2016
lifeofkelvino:

Can you please help with this tutorial, Goodyear has not been online since last year. please email me let's talk jworos@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by slim49z(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Godyear:

I am way above stealing N2000 from a lady for that matter.

Well, well.. you sent me a blank email instead of the agreed ebook after my N2000 payment to you this morning. I'm assuming it's a mistake and have asked you to resend. If I don't hear from you within the next hours, then..

To the house, I sent 2k to Godyear for the supposed affiliate marketing ebook. Still waiting for the delivery.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Sssage(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
nwababy440:
Its working for me though, you might want to give it a shot.

Mind giving me more info about affiliate marketing?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by slim49z(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ok people, never send money to Godyear or any person on this thread. I didn't receive the much taunted affiliate ebook from Godyear after payment.

I guess I let my guard down.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Joeace3000(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
If you live around ikeja, holla at me. I have been mandated by God to teach the very same thing i earned n sold to others last year free this year. Fix an easy location, have photoshop installed on your pc n ill come teach u how to join fiverr, and start selling as an article writer, graphics designer through ebook creation, logo designs, banners n so on and/or website designer using webflow.com. Only Ikeja residents or those who can make it to Ikeja for now.. Peace
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by nwababy440(f): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Sssage:

Mind giving me more info about affiliate marketing?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dejitenaj(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=nwababy440 post=41734841][/quote] hello, please I'm confused with the facebook ads as i have not gotten a single click on my ads after 24 hours and i noticed that godyear has not been online since last year. i would appreciate your help. thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by DrCee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
nwababy440:

Thanks but this thread was opened a couple of months back,and I am already making money online.
pls can u share with us d online biz u later settled for.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dejitenaj(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Godyear:
Why didn't you mention you and the 'universe' threatened to kill me just because of a late reply to your mails,I was away for 2 days and I didn't get to read my mails and you left me all those mails? it cost's me nothing to resend it, but all that nasty messages you sent to me? You really don't know how to behave, work on controlling you emotions like an adult. I can imagine how you treat your family, friends and people around you, I feel sorry for them.
hello bro, I have problem with my facebook ads and I have sent you emails but I didn't get any response. welcome back
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by slim49z(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Godyear:
Why didn't you mention you and the 'universe' threatened to kill me just because of a late reply to your mails,I was away for 2 days and I didn't get to read my mails and you left me all those mails? it cost's me nothing to resend it, but all that nasty messages you sent to me? You really don't know how to behave, work on controlling you emotions like an adult. I can imagine how you treat your family, friends and people around you, I feel sorry for them.
You collected my money and never delivered even uptil now, True or False?

If you say you are not scam, then refund my 2k.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by 4lorunsho(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Arsenalholic:
my dear, let me give you a heads up.

Here is something most people won't tell you: Trying to earn money online is not as easy as it is being made to look like.

You have to put in some work, gain some experience and be ready to MAKE MISTAKES, learn from it, and move up.

The greatest mistake most people make when they venture into making money online is that they treat it with kids gloves.

You ought to know that anything you are doing online to earn money, is a business. And has to be treated as such.

Many people fail online, and become frustrated after starting out because they skip this all important first step.

What's your plan? What's your goal? Why do you want to achieve that goal? Do you have all of these written down on paper?

Now, these are very important factors you have to consider.

Please, make no mistakes. I am not trying to frightening you. Neither am I trying to blow things out of proportion.

I am only trying to make you understand that you need to put in lots of EFFORT to succeed online.

Having said that, I can boldly tell you that making money online is easy. Once you have a system in place, all you have to do is rinse and repeat.

It doesn't matter the online income model you choose. The formula is basically the same thing; have a system that works.

I struggled for 18 months to cut it out online, and considering the factors that you mentioned, I am sure you'll get frustrated and quit.

I really wouldn't want that to happen to you.

So here is my advice:

There are TONS of businesses you can do online. Some are easier to profit from than the others.

Some will make you RICHER than the others...

Others will take time for you to start seeing results.

Therefore, due to your small budget, I will advice that you start with something that requires you to pay a single, one-time investment and nothing else.

So, even if you don't make any profits at the end, you don't get your fingers bitten off.

I know one of such businesses that you can start online... (even with your phone) with just the sum of a single, one-time payment of N1, 500 and earn at least 3k to 30k from daily, if you are ready to work.

In my opinion, these are the kind of businesses you should be starting with, just so you've a feel of what it really takes to make cahs online. And also to provide you with the cash you need to scale up and move to something bigger if necessary.

That's just my 2 cents. I hope this helps.

By the way, if you are interested in the low-budget business I talked about, just shoot me a mail on enivictor009@gmail.com. It doesn't reauire you to buy any e-book.

I will also be disposed to helping you with setting up all you need to help you really start seeing profits from it. That's just my style.

Cheers.
just sent u an email
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dejitenaj(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2016
nwababy440:

Gambling? C'mon I would be the one teaching you how to make money.

please your help is urgently needed with my fb ads and cant even get in touch with godyear. I will appreciate it if you reply. thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Akins02324(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
clintonsparkz:

Hey boss, can I get ur email, kinda urgent, thanks

@godyear and other,I wish you all happy sunday.I have being following this thread and have been very impressed with the level of success from the members of this thread so far.

Pls,I am interested in this affiliate marketing.somebody should pls put me through.

Here is my email address, sheffybugatty@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dejitenaj(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
lifeofkelvino:

hello. how are you promoting your ads now
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Whobedatte(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joeace3000:
If you live around ikeja, holla at me. I have been mandatedby God to teach the very same thing i earned n sold to others last year free this year. Fix an easy location, have photoshop installed on your pc n ill come teach u how to join fiverr, and start selling as an article writer, graphics designer through ebook creation, logo designs, banners n so on and/or website designer using webflow.com. Only Ikeja residents or those who can make it to Ikeja for now.. Peace
bro. I stay at agege very close to ikj. Pls may I have any of your contact details? The fiverr of a thing have being on my mind for long. Thank u
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dejitenaj(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
tonytony208:

Have you paid him and has he sent you the package?
hello, pls i need your help with my own facebook ads. godyear is not responding to my emails and i want to do well in this business. pls put me through. thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Dohyn3(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
adeptniyi:
The best way to make money Online is blogging., but there are very critical aspect of it you need to understand.

Don't be surprise if you buy any eBook and even your dog knows what's in the eBook already.

If you don't have that lot of time for writing and doing keyword research on what interest people, you can definitely start a website like Jiji, OLX, business directories, flight booking, start a biography site, a job site, a question and answer website for graduates or level students etc. one thing about this type of websites is that you don't have to stress yourself to populate the platform.

Just come up with a great idea-a unique one, quora and naira land are well able to influence you and I to be a part of what they started, of which we happily do.

Its the type of platform you need, a platform that can drive itself.

But have this at your subconscious that the place to make real money is online.

If you look into the US you'll see that they have many internet driven services just about anything.

You can be the next Zuckerberg, all that matters is purpose .

You can hit it big on blogging by simply starting one and influencing your friends be a part of it.

No matter the business , online or offline, learning is paramount.
How does one create a site. I mean sites like: nairaland and co.. Like you said

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale / Where Can I Buy Childrens Cloths In Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.