Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (73538 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by africanpea: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Mtchewwwww

Please check my blog out and share your kind your opinions.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by lolaxavier(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
If you find yourself over 35 years without boyfriend not to even speak of a husband you will have to pray that God deliver you from spiritual husband. All you meet is ashawo man to ashawo man. All they want to do is chop, clean, wipe mouth with your future. God said go ye and multiple and you can only have marital children when you are married.

If your guy is also over 35 years old and you cannot seem to settle down in life, you will have to pray for God to deliver you from spiritual wife that stops you from meeting the right woman to marry. You might only move from ashawo to ashawo, every nice girl you meet runs away from you like hell fire. You have a spiritual wife frustrating you life because you spend money from one ashawo to another.

The devil will not prevail, you will marry, but you will have to ask God for your deliverance from the spiritual husband or wife.

Useless and idi0tic post...senseless poster.

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by boma95(f): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2015
CountDracula:

smiley mistakes made are made because of spiritual things...

Lol
Please leave me alone
You should be in church casting nd binding spiritual mistakes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by spencekat(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
I have a neighbor who's more than 39year old, a lady for that matter, no boyfriend, no husband in picture, all she does is fight fight and fight, what could be her problem?
How did u know that she is more than 39?

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:
And you think that marriage will make you a successful and happy person huh?,

Life is too short for you to let people dictate to you what success and happiness is,Not all of us will get married,

Some of us are just unlucky in love or relationships,

not all of us will get married thats true but if you desire a family, its best you have it with a spouse. I never said success is determined by married but if you desire a wife/husband but you cannot seem to find one, there can be something spiritual blocking you from achieving it.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
There's nothing spiritual about being single at 35. Africans should stop accusing witches and wizards for their problems cos majority of these problems are caused by no other than themselves. Most girls are useless and hopeless. When you begin to notice such in women ask yourself if they're actually the cause of their problems or not. Most girls are messing up themselves are made to face the consequences of their actions. Who wants a prostitute or a woman with a questionable past for a wife?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by justwise(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
I have a neighbor who's more than 39year old, a lady for that matter, no boyfriend, no husband in picture, all she does is fight fight and fight, what could be her problem?

Spiritual wrestler grin grin
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by maxwellogbonna: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Op what if the man don't have money to marry at the age of 30yrs, whta is it called?

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by CountDracula(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
boma95:

Lol Please leave me alone You should be in church casting nd binding spiritual mistakes lipsrsealed
Loool. Jus kidding
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Karlovich: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Why must some africans/nigerians blame spirits when things don't go well, what if @ 35 a guy or girl is not yet ready for marriage/commitment or is it when d person gets married that the so called spirit spouse would have grown tired of tormenting the person. Bunch of fanatics

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
frosbel:

Total Nonsense.

This is what is holding us back from making progress.
may God deliver you from your spiritual wife with grandpa frosbel grin see as she dey make you post nonsense on my thread. Issokay, believe and God will give u good wife.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by boma95(f): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Loool. Jus kidding

Yeah
Me too cheesy
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by HRich(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Spiritual wrestler grin grin
Lolzzz, be serious
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by legaxi(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2015
TATAL RUBBISH
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
maxwellogbonna:
Op what if the man don't have money to marry at the age of 30yrs, whta is it called?
you continue to work hard and pray God will give you a wife who will love you with or without money.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

Useless and idi0tic post...senseless poster.
see as your spiritual wife manifests on my thread. May God deliver you
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by HRich(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
spencekat:
How did u know that she is more than 39?
I just my neighbor, all her Junior ones are married with children, the boy that followed after her is 37 plus, with two kids, should I show you her pix??
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
fitzainab:

Asin, madness of the highest other. So unfair to the kids

thank you,you are the only one that even say something to this subject...nobody want to discuss it or even bring solutions against it....the self-hatred is extrem...i am surprised noboby want to discuss this matter,that is very important that we solve it,for the sake of our children..shiiit..black-people dont care about their children......they just care about money,sex and fake hair......not even animals behave like this.. angry angry angry

even if we can not solve it...we should atleast talk about it...heavens...!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by yeman2012(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
maxwellogbonna:
lol spiritual money
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by HRich(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
maybe spiritual husband makes her fight other men or she might have to change her attitude and stop being bitter
She wouldn't hear such advice, else you and her will fight it off.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
phantonce:
So when a woman gets married, is the work of God but when she sees no suitor at 35,the devil is at fault.

Devil dn suffer.
anything bad that you do not desire in your life comes from the devil, take it or leave it.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
She wouldn't hear such advice, else you and her will fight it off.
just pray for her.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by beordune(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Ode leni to ko post yi sa....
Opolo kan ba yi, ko ni.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by AdoreKIZITO(f): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
If you find yourself over 35 years without boyfriend not to even speak of a husband you will have to pray that God deliver you from spiritual husband. All you meet is ashawo man to ashawo man. All they want to do is chop, clean, wipe mouth with your future. God said go ye and multiple and you can only have marital children when you are married.

If your guy is also over 35 years old and you cannot seem to settle down in life, you will have to pray for God to deliver you from spiritual wife that stops you from meeting the right woman to marry. You might only move from ashawo to ashawo, every nice girl you meet runs away from you like hell fire. You have a spiritual wife frustrating you life because you spend money from one ashawo to another.

The devil will not prevail, you will marry, but you will have to ask God for your deliverance from the spiritual husband or wife.
I think u need a psychiatric doctor. You're totally MAD!

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by 1miccza: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Is that a fact?What if the person has been doing the wrong things socially or revolving around the wrong crowd
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2015
AdoreKIZITO:

I think u need a psychiatric doctor. You're totally MAD!
you need God to deliver you. Why else will the bible say go ye and multiple?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by omorttee4u(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
fitzainab:

Asin, madness of the highest other. So unfair to the kids

You watched it too? Very very unfair. I guess it's what their teachers preaches to them.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by charlsecy(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:

WERE ALL THOSE NAIRALAND WOMEN WERE DEY WRITE POEM FOR THERE SIGNATURE. MAKE UNA COME OHH.

BUT MIND YOU, ALL THOSE WOMEN WERE NEVER MARRY AT THAT AGE, NA KARMA DEY DO THEM NOW.

THE TIME WERE THEM DEY YOUNG. THEM JUST DEY BREAK THERE FUTURE HUSBAND HEART.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by mekaboy(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
How many married women are as successful as oprah? Abi if i marry i become richer than dangote ? nonsense.

Why my spiritual wife no go cook sunday rice for me?

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by wiseoneking: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:

probably you had it very easy in life to have some one by your side does not mean to castigate and blame those that are not yet married at 35 as been possesed of spiritual husband/wife. They are not all meeting with ashawos as you tried to suggest. That some of us are through is just because of the grace of God. Pls ladies, do not deny your self that wonderful bro with good character just because he is not rich or so rich as you want it, neither men to woman on just on basis of outward beauty alone above character. Yoruba marry Igbo and vice versa, hausa marry yoruba and vice versa, but (igbo marry hausa?)

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Eeeeeh God so there are this many people with spiritual wives and husbands see as they get angry at me for nothing. Issokay God will intervene in your life one day. You better take the bitterness out of your heart o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.