Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay (5154 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by CodecJay(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Okay……in some countries, gay marriage has being legalized and one can live as a gay freely and will not pass through the social rejection that he would have faced if the gay marriage thingy have’nt being legalized.

In so many other countries, especially countries in Africa, being gay is an abomination. Only an estimate of 10% of the population are gay and only 2% are proud of their nature just because of the people around them.

Have you ever wondered if a some guy you know is gay? In some people it is just so obvious while in some, unless you are locked up in a room with them and they wanna get unto you, you can’t find out. Most people will answer this question with a very quick and confident “No”, but for others, the answer isn’t so simple. Maybe something just doesn’t “feel” right or you are starting to get curious by the way he acts. Well, now you can finally get the answer to this important question and put your worries to rest by putting the person through these 10 signs on how to tell if a guy is gay.

1. He Checks Out Other Men

It is simply a subconscious behavior that every man does throughout the day without realizing it, that is to check out on the opposite sex. But when he starts to check out on other men, instead of women, well, there is a problem. Well, the next time you’re out, pay close attention to where his eyes are roaming. If not women, is he checking out other men? That’s a definite sign he may be gay.

2. He Seems Flirty With Males

Of course the guy has male friends. But we all know how men act around their buddies. They’ll joke around and try to be the tough guy as much as possible. But does this guy seem a little out of place with his guy pals? Does he seem to be a bit more flirty than masculine? That could definitely be a sign that he’s playing for the other team.

3. He Primps Like a Female

It’s certainly a well known stereotype that gay males tend to be a bit more conscious about the way they look and try to look “perfect” the majority of the time. Is this guy just a little bit too ‘perfect’? Is his hair always done nicely, his face perfectly shaven, and his outfit is as fashion forward as it could possibly get with matching shoes, scarves, and all? Does he spend more time than an average female in the bathroom every morning? Sure, he might just be very metrosexual and care a lot about his looks- but at least ninety percent of males aren’t like that. So pay attention to this!

4. He Idols Over the Top Celebrities

Gay men love celebrities who live lavish, over the top lifestyles. They love it because these individuals aren’t afraid to be “out there” and have all of the finest things in life. If this dude seems to idol celebrities with incredibly lavish lifestyle, then he may be gay.

5. He Watches “Girly” Television Shows

I can’t imagine myself as a guy sitting around and watching a television show that is just too feminine, my buddies too. That is to show you that guys have this phobia for girly television shows, it is just too boring. It will be hard to meet a guy who will want to sit through another episode of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” or “Glee”- or any other stereotypical “girly” show on tv the way he will sit around and wait for the next episode of Game of thrones, Tyrant and any of this masculine movies. But if a guy seems to be up to date on all of these female shows, it may be a sign that he’s gay.

6. He Defends Gays

Most gay men will go out of their way to make it apparent that there is absolutely nothing wrong with gay men and they should be treated equally. And while this is absolutely true, most men won’t make this a usual topic of conversation. So, if this guy seems to bring up the gay community often and goes out of his way to make sure you know how okay it is, it may be a way for him to justify his sexuality.

7. He Hates Gays

On the other hand, some gay males (especially ones who are not ‘out of the closet’ yet), will go out of their way to show how much they despise gay males and the gay community altogether. It’s simply a way for them to try and hide their true feelings and make it seem like they are, in fact, straight. That being said, if the guy tends to bring up the gay community in a negative way, and often, he might be trying to hide something from you- and maybe hide something from himself, too.

8. He Doesn’t Give Girls “Normal” Compliments Like Every Other Dude

When you wear a new dress or get your hair done, most men won’t even notice. And if they do, they’ll most likely say something like, “Wow, you look sexy” or “You look beautiful”. Those are just the normal things men say- they aren’t really ones for going overboard with hundreds of adjectives thrown into every compliment. But if this guy tends to throw out compliments that are simply not masculine and way too fashionable, there may be a problem. For instance, a guy shouldn’t be complimenting you on how well a girls red Gucci dress matches with your gorgeous high heels and how it would look even better if she threw on a leather jacket to tie the look together or that the hair looks lovely but she might want to go with a blunt cut since your hair is on the thin side. Hair and outfits are two things most men aren’t interested in nor know a thing about- unless he’s gay.

09. He Spends the Night at His Guy Friends Often

As men get older, the idea of having a slumber party gets less and less exciting. In fact, the thought of having another guy spend the night is almost repulsive- unless they are best friends and one will be snoozing on the couch. If this guy is spending a lot of his time at a guy’s house- and overnight, too- he may be ‘seeing’ this guy in much more than a usual friendly manner.

http://cliniconomy.com/10-accurate-signs-on-how-to-tell-if-a-guy-is-gay/
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by ArchEnemy(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
The world Don spoil finish. Even innocent gestures will now be greeted with suspicion

6 Likes

Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by 0luwatope(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Why did the OP just listed everthing i do?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by INTROVERT(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
What Archenemy said....
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by knostbrown01(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
The world Don spoil finish. Even innocent gestures will now be greeted with suspicion
I wonder oo
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by falconey(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
in that case....my cousin is gay!!

Gaynny enough he is father of 2 with the children looking exactly like him .
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by sirlaykeens(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
op, ar u 1 of them? or...
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by knostbrown01(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
See you @op, i will consider that as your opinion. I have more than 3gf and someone that neither support (culture viewed) nor against (because no be my yansh dem dey knack) gay and lesbian. So you can say am gay in making. Falacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by sinaj(f): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
hmm xo my bf iz gay too
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2015
ok, i see....
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Uchesis: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
sinaj:
hmm xo my bf iz gay too
no, he is just a suspect
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
op may be u are gay too.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Richy4(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
So if a guy like to dress nicely, he is tagged gay?

Hmmmm!!! So all the male celebrities that are fashionable are all gay abi?

Bro when you have money, you will not be thinking like this.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
omg!!!!am I gaybuh seriously i gat a gf
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
NONSENSE GAYS ROCK
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Gurgle(f): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
honestly some guys exhibit a lot of these signs but are still the biggest womanisers ever

and a lot of the best designers and hair stylists in the world are men who are definitely not gay

it would be even worse for women who encounter them because they are more familiar with the female mind
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
omg!!!!am I gaybuh seriously i gat a gf

Ur bisexual
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by delectablegyal(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
He is always creating threads to bash ladies.
Den tosyne2much must be a gay.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by pbs4real(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
sinaj:
hmm xo my bf iz gay too
which of them?undecided
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
wrong estimation..who says only 10% of men are gay, LOL
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by potolistic(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm... Lemme start watching all doz suspicious guyz with feminine attitude
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by tuffgongjo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
This op can't see beyond his Nose.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Rapsodee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
And lastly...
10.He creates topics and discussions on Gay relationships in both real life and on nairaland,Facebook and all.
Just to know the view of people about the homosexual relationship if it is now gaining ground in the hearts of people in order to know how safe he is and to avoid 14 years in prison.

1 Like

Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP, my own category no dey ur list oooo cool
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by igraman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
noted
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by Precious91(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmm
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by esthil: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ur write up kind of contradicts itself. U said he may defend guy. And u went further to say he hates gay
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by fuckluv(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why not leave these gays alone undecided Everybody is entitled to his/life.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by MsBliss(f): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
wetin I wan do with all these reasons sef?
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by achinaboy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmm now I know, I will send my wife packing today,so I can enjoy my gayism
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by blessedvisky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm. booked.
Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by jbankzE(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
So my pastor is gay den. Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet / Let's Make A Truce. / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.