Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread - Gaming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (31521 Views)

Psp Help Center / Psp Help! ! ! / ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Okay man.....sorry for the late reply I will be online so buzz when you can
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Mod412(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmm, nice thread and yes i wnt 2 buy dat console 4rm u.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sold sorry man.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Mod412(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
No!, dammit, i think u just broke my heart, like wtf. Hmmm, i've been trying ur number since saturday(d 081 line) and it didn't go thru, i even tried 2 hit u up on various threads, chairman u harsh o, one minute we were talking bout d price and nw its gone, pfft.

Well, as an avid reader of ur threads i cn't say am nt disappointed. Pls if u know any1 dealing with psp's(new) around dat 20k range with games pls try and hook me up, my number is 08164844818
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Mod412(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Oh, and Abuja based pls.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mod412: No!, dammit, i think u just broke my heart, like wtf. Hmmm, i've been trying ur number since saturday(d 081 line) and it didn't go thru, i even tried 2 hit u up on various threads, chairman u harsh o, one minute we were talking bout d price and nw its gone, pfft.

Well, as an avid reader of ur threads i cn't say am nt disappointed. Pls if u know any1 dealing with psp's(new) around dat 20k range with games pls try and hook me up, my number is 08164844818

getting PSP for sale is not an issue I can get a cleaner one here, am based abroad UK. I can send you a PSP for a reasonable price but the only thing is how to get it over to you.

Services like DHL and co will be abit high unless you can cover the cost of DHL no problem I will purchase the PSP here on your behalf and send it to you in Nigeria.

It will be great if you know a cheaper means to send stuff to Nigeria, I have been looking for an alternative or cheaper means to sell stuff to nigerians back home. I can get games,ipads, iphones etc and also place orders for you if you are interested.

SO what you think?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Mod412(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Honestly i have little to no idea, BUT since am such a nice guy i will ask some people dat may be 'in the know'

Btw, hw much would d psp cost(games,hacked e.t.c) with DHL delivery.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mod412: Honestly i have little to no idea, BUT since am such a nice guy i will ask some people dat may be 'in the know'

Btw, hw much would d psp cost(games,hacked e.t.c) with DHL delivery.

You are still asking me the same question the game is not an issue I can get you any PSP of your choice depending on your taste, plus bundle package(meaning it can come with 10 UMD's with complete accessories.

Here is an example of what I mean by a PSP bundle package, see the picture I attached below. As for price from 20-25k. If you are willing to add the cost of DHL or others, no probs.

I have iphone's other stuff I want to send back to Nigeria for sale, I just need a good means of sending it down.

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Femitj: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
seye , its femi u remember ?? add me 7f684bb3 ..... its been ages
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Yes oh, I have added you to my BBM.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by izu559(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Plss can any card reader work with psp??
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by slimtom1994: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Infoseye:
wink Hi,
I have opened more than one psp thread so far to solve psp problems but pple keep asking questions not related to the thread created  so I ve decided to open a general psp thread where everyone can ask questions relating to psp, psp parts, repairs, accessories e.g ear piece, charger etc , psp games, themes,wallpapers anything related to psp.

Note am based in Ibadan so I know where to get psp stuff here in Ibadan.

Stuff I do when less busy on my psp  grin

*.Repair any bricked/damaged Psp e.g Psp that does not display or come on when turned on.
*.Play games without using UMD's.
*.Download cool Psp Applications and Software's.
*.love-vendor/Customize your Psp .e.g psp themes, customized themes etc.
*.Play Sness, Sega, N64, Gameboy games and even Java mobile games on your Psp.
*.Upgrade your Psp to the latest Official Sony Firmware or Custom Firmware.
*.Install Operating System on your Psp e.g Windows Xp, Vista and Mac Os and many more, ,

Rules:
1.Introduce yourself, what type of psp are you using and firmware you are using.
2.Ask your question or what problem you are experiencing and pls wait for a reply
3.Pls do not repeat your question or use offensive words here this thread is to help and not fight!

Oh yea also you can also take a screen shoot of your psp and upload it here for me to see for an example if your psp screen is cracked or you want to show me the problem you ving on your psp upload it and let assist you. wink

Lets begin!  grin

Here is how to soil your psp:

This tutorial will teach you how to flash a Slim PSP or Phat PSP that has any official firmware (except Late Model slims that came new with 4.01) with 5.00 M33-4 Custom Firmware. PSP Grader was made by Klutsh & RainMotorsports.

Requirements
- A PSP (Slim or Phat) and USB Cable or a Card Reader
- A Pandora's Battery (Softmod, Hardmod, Datel Tool, etc.)
- A Memory Stick Pro Duo [64mb - 16gb]
- PSP Grader v008 - Download
- Sony 5.00 Official Update eBoot (Can be downloaded from PSP Grader instead) - Download Here http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1568

How To

Step 1) Extract PSP Grader from the zip file (Windows XP and newer can open zips or use Winzip, WinRAR, 7zip to open it.)

Step 2) Run PSP Grader, If you have not already downloaded the Official 5.00 eBoot you can do so using the download button. If you already have the eBoot then load it by clicking on "Load 5.00 Official eBoot"

Step 3) Connect your psp via the usb cable and enter usb mode from the xmb or connect your memory card reader and insert the memory card. Be aware that if you select format memory stick, your memory stick will be erased.

Step 4) If you used a psp it should be recognized and the drive letter selected. If it does not automatically find it or you used a card reader, simply chose the drive letter of the PSP or Memory Stick. Now click "Create Pandora Stick" and wait for the process to finish.

Step 5) Your Memory stick is now ready, unplug the PSP or remove the memory stick from the card reader and put it in the psp. Remove the battery and insert the Pandora's Battery whilst holding the L shoulder button on the PSP. Once the menu has loaded on the PSP simply press the X button. Wait. After around 1 - 3 minutes the Flash shall be done, press X to shutdown the psp, it is now safe to remove the pandora battery.

[Note] It is very important to just wait and not switch off the PSP or remove the Memory Stick or Pandora's Battery, it could result in a brick if you do not wait.

Now you have Custom FW 5.00 M33-4 on your PSP. Your done you may format your memory stick if you wish and at anytime update to 5.00 M33-6.

HAPPY PSP soiling!!!!! grin PLS DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!  wink IF YOU CANT DO IT YOURSELF  sad YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08098323912 I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!! grin grin

Greetings. My psp screen got damaged and I would like to replace it with another one. How much is that going t cost me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PS4 Online Community / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee / How To Hack Psp 3004 Version 6.31 And Other Versins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.