Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,094 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (44686 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Being a Christian is really one hell of a job.

Aside the Church-bound duties required of "true" Christians (which are often quite inconvenient and demanding), one mustn't ignore the emotional, mental and psychological War that goes on in the mind of those one who are quite knowledgable or well versed with the Bible.

Trying hard to resist the doubts they tend to encounter is the order of the day for those who read wide and do lots of research in an aim to either justify or investigate their long-held faith. I was no exception.

Ranging from the bloodstained Old Testament to Scientific ludicrosities, Blatant absurdities to historical flaws, authenticities and many many more, I couldn't help giving Doubt a chance.

About this time last year, I wrote a piece here on Nairaland: Questions That Baffle Me About God
and even though it never made frontpage, I'm glad it had the amount of audience it did.

Now I'm here with something quite troubling; something a logical mind should find really really disturbing.

I remember having a dialogue with a Pastor friend some weeks ago when he was on an outreach preaching about the Second Coming of Christ and why everyone should "mend their ways".

I can't quite remember his reaction when I asked "Don't you think this Jesus is taking too long? Are you sure he's coming at all?"

but I do remember him sarcastically replying me by saying "Uhmm.... Our Lord is warming up his whips for strongheads like you, so chill..."

Well, I chuckled. But then, I needed him to go into his Bible to see for himself why I asked such a question, so I directed him to Mark 13:30 which states:

". . .this generation will by no means pass away until these things happen. . ."
(with "these things" referring to the end time, tribulation and the Second Coming talked about in the preceding verses).

He laughed. "Cheap!" He said.

"You don't understand Greek so you wouldn't know" (hehehehe does he understand Greek? Well.... I wouldn't know either lol)

"The word 'generation' in Greek is 'genea' which Lexicons define as 'people of the same kind' so from Acts 11:26, we can tell whom these people are. They are Christians, which means Christ-like. So Christians will never pass away until the Son comes". He concluded.

That was amazing. Perfect wordplay. However, the context of this passage made it clear that it literally referred to those still alive at the time. He refused; holding still to his explanation. Then I took him to Matthew 16:28 which states:

"Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here that will not taste death at all until they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom."
(also found in Mark 9:1; Luke 9:27)

His face didn't look so bright afterwards even though he tried making me take his explanation for an answer and how I needed the Holy Spirit to understand certain passages and so on, it was obvious that he was well aware of these passages and the problems the pose and willingly ignored them for fear of doubt (I once did that too). So he never expected it to be used in a dialogue with him. He obviously didn't research on it the way he should have and that's the same thing most Christians do today. Their fear of doubt has amounted to their fear of knowledge and information and honestly, it's really unfortunate.

Now, back to the passage, we all know that everyone "standing [t]here" are now dead, buried and forgotten (that's assuming Jesus even existed)

So what does that make of the Second Coming? A Failed Prophecy or not?

Let's be honest with ourselves.

Thank you.
undecided
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by systemz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanx for ur boldness guy.
I used to wonder the same thing, but not anymore.
The whole thing is a fable.
Quote me any day.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Aspiregreat: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nihilist:

Is his bus late?

Or is there fuel scarcity in heaven?

It's people like you that's Delaying his coming....Being A merciful God he would't like you to join your forrunners in Hell rotting away for eternity.........

THERE'S STILL TIME TO CHANG!
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
herald9:

grin
Don't have anything to say than to just giggle. You guys are funny grin
grin grin grin

But it's true na, it's not even as if all christians who read with the said holy spirit interpreting, understand the same thing, you see them giving different interpretations, makes you wonder if this holy spirit is not a confucionist or more like an illusion.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by NobleG1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Religion is a hoax and scam!

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whenever you are in doubt or have a question about your "religion", pick up a Quran. Your answer is boldly stated there. Thanks
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by mrkings84(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
So Mr OP whose side are u currently? YA, u ve been able to let me understand that u are a fall out and backslid Christian. Is it this doubt of his coming that made u back slid? Whatever the case shall, I want u to understand that d son of man cometh in a day no man knows. Jesus said, "Behold I come quickly" yes, as quickly as possible I will say, cos a thousand days is as a day b4 God (if at all u believe there's God)

Just as d prodigal son realise himself and returned to his father, who welcome him back, so is God waiting for every back slider including u. May God help you.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by emmyw(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op no one can tell,as a matter of fact,most pastors are actually in doubt of the second coming,the few who even tried to defend the second coming failed because of insufficient back up from the bible,but God work in ways men can"t fathom,hence we should try to believe without doubt,let try to put our hope in him because none knows, even pastors are as confused as yhu and i, we keep hearing,the kingdom of God is at hand" but for how long? Since no man know it not,let just believe what we are told and what we read about....
Not only hearing from men, hear from the bible, most times when you hear people(including men of God) you simply need to go to the manual(Bible), not only reading the bible but studying it.
[b]Matthew 24:36-44New King James Version(NKJV)

No One Knows the Day or Hour
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows,not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking,
marrying and giving in marriage, until the
day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did
not know until the flood came and took
them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour[ b] your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.[/b]

So, for my own personal perspective, I have no single doubt of the coming of the son of man.

Most people read the bible without understanding,thereby misconcepting the whole verse/chapter of the bible, why most people understand but don't digest the bible, bible need maximum concentration, understanding.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Superman11(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

LOL! The Bible has really made a wordsmith of Christians. Twisting, Re-interpreting, adding of Eisegesis, e.t.c just to defend what they believe. It has also made Christians terrible researchers.

It's funny, but it's really unfortunate.

firstly to bring this up on a sunday makes me suspicious of the poster and further intentions of this post but not denying the underlying facts that trail religion. he sure didn't read the whole piece.. I remember reading in the same bible, that says the lack of knowledge is why men perish. so if men do not understand well about what they preach , they might even perish. most people who carry on screaming and kicking words from the bible without really understanding it all together.Moreso, the truth is so twisted, it confuses all of us. Finally we believe because we do not know. If such hope did not exist the world would be in sheer chaos.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Ganjafama(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrPresident:
there was never a jesus, christianity is a scam.
I disagree bro. Jesus existed, but the Bible is not a book to be relied upon for concrete information. For example, the book of genesis was copied from ancient sumerian history. Download and read "The Lost Book of Enki" by Zechariah Stitchin.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by free2ryhme: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
freecocoa:
They should keep waiting, sometimes I even think these christians know some of these things but fear constrains them.

The most annoying thing is telling someone he/she needs the holy spirit to understand plain English, like wtf? Why is the holy spirit needed only to understand the bible, if that were to be the case, why not just write the bible in holy spirit language instead of english? Religion is an insult walai.

The bible does not have only English translation haba

Why u dey yarn like mumu?
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice topic...
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Chijilyf(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Brother have you read 1 Peter 3,especially verse 4? The problem sir is that you talk LOGIC(sense)while God is talking spiritual which only the eyes of FAITH can see;for carnal mind CANNOT understand the things of the spirit. It is dead. Sir,problem is you read the bible isolatedly.Have you read Matthew 24?All those prophecies do you see them around you today?Please do a thorough check.Finally,if you are a FATHER like God,would you rather DELAY YOUR WRATH OR LET IT OFF,DESTROYING YOUR OWN CHILDREN,LEGACY?I doubt.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by philosopy: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Snipes009:
Whenever you are in doubt or have a question about your "religion", pick up a Quran. Your answer is boldly stated there. Thanks

This is not about "questions about your religion" or picking up the Quran for answers.
IT IS NOT ABOUT arguing which religion is better or not.
Dont drag this tread into that.
Read through the trend again and understanding the discussion.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by herald9: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

But it's true na, it's not even as if all christians who read with the said holy spirit interpreting, understand the same thing, you see them giving different interpretations, makes you wonder if this holy spirit is not a confucionist or more like an illusion.
Someone said:

If 5 people who claim to have holy spirit gave 5 different interpretations
to the same verse , does that mean there are 5 different holy spirits ?

grin chai! Tired of laughing

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by 5minsmadness: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Aside the Church-bound duties required of "true" Christians (which are often quite inconvenient and demanding), one mustn't ignore the emotional, mental and psychological War that goes on in the mind of those one who are quite knowledgable or well versed with the Bible.

Trying hard to resist the doubts they tend to encounter is the order of the day for those who read wide and do lots of research in an aim to either justify or investigate their long-held faith. I was no exception.

Ranging from the bloodstained Old Testament to Scientific ludicrosities, Blatant absurdities to historical flaws, authenticities and many many more, I couldn't help giving Doubt a chance.

About this time last year, I wrote a piece here on Nairaland: Questions That Baffle Me About God
and even though it never made frontpage, I'm glad it had the amount of audience it did.

Now I'm here with something quite troubling; something a logical mind should find really really disturbing.

I remember having a dialogue with a Pastor friend some weeks ago when he was on an outreach preaching about the Second Coming of Christ and why everyone should "mend their ways".

I can't quite remember his reaction when I asked "Don't you think this Jesus is taking too long? Are you sure he's coming at all?"

but I do remember him sarcastically replying me by saying "Uhmm.... Our Lord is warming up his whips for strongheads like you, so chill..."

Well, I chuckled. But then, I needed him to go into his Bible to see for himself why I asked such a question, so I directed him to Mark 13:30 which states:

". . .this generation will by no means pass away until these things happen. . ."
(with "these things" referring to the end time, tribulation and the Second Coming talked about in the preceding verses).

"You don't understand Greek so you wouldn't know" (hehehehe does he understand Greek? Well.... I wouldn't know either lol)

"The word 'generation' in Greek is 'genea' which Lexicons define as 'people of the same kind' so from Acts 11:26, we can tell whom these people are. They are Christians, which means Christ-like. So Christians will never pass away until the Son comes". He concluded.

That was amazing. Perfect wordplay. However, the context of this passage made it clear that it literally referred to those still alive at the time. He refused; holding still to his explanation. Then I took him to Matthew 16:28 which states:

"Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here that will not taste death at all until they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom."

His face didn't look so bright afterwards even though he tried making me take his explanation for an answer and how I needed the Holy Spirit to understand certain passages and so on, it was obvious that he was well aware of these passages and the problems the pose and willingly ignored them for fear of doubt (I once did that too). So he never expected it to be used in a dialogue with him. He obviously didn't research on it the way he should have and that's the same thing most Christians do today. Their fear of doubt has amounted to their fear of knowledge and information and honestly, it's really unfortunate.

Now, back to the passage, we all know that everyone "standing [t]here" are now dead, buried and forgotten (that's assuming Jesus even existed)

Thank you.

1. Jesus meant they would see him in his resurrected form i.e at his ascension.
He wasn't talking of the end of the world but rather his resurrection and ascension into heaven.

OR

Perhaps there are those who survive and still live, hidden by the Catholic Church until the end of time.

OR

Man will discover time travel before the end of time. Trust Christians to pay for a trip to the past to hear The MASTER himself preach. A futuristic pilgrimage of sorts. And He saw them and knew they were from the future and then made the statement.

I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by soludo93(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op, you tried but the rebellious spirit can only show you a verse & it won't allow you see the whole chapter for proper studies. You didn't see Mark 13:24-27, where Jesus used the word "they". You didn't see verse 28 that declared a parable & where Satan eventually blocked your learning is last verse (37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, watch. You see, he was talking to some more people other than his immediate audience.
In conclusion, God gave us a secret that wise people like u won't see. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Malakh: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
The Meshiac is coming for his people the Hebrew Israelites not xtians and me as an Elect with other Elects know when He is coming, yall just wait till the sixth seal then you'll guys will be begging for Him to come.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
herald9:

Someone said:

grin chai! Tired of laughing
I didn't even see that.grin grin grin
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by hahn(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

He wasn't talking of the end of the world but rather his resurrection and ascension into heaven.

OR

Perhaps there are those who survive and still live, hidden by the Catholic Church until the end of time.

OR

Man will discover time travel before the end of time. Trust Christians to pay for a trip to the past to hear The MASTER himself preach. A futuristic pilgrimage of sorts. And He saw them and knew they were from the future and then made the statement.

I'm serious.

Or

He had consumed too much wine before making the statement
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Prophet Muhammad PBUH even said it that Iesa ibn Maryam. Jesus the son of mary will come back during the end time. He shall come and destroy Al massih AdDajjal (The Messiah Imposter) and he shall spread Islam with Quran and Hadith.

Prophet Jesus's (Peace be upon him) Tasks

Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him will have three
main tasks, when he descends on the Earth for the
second time:
1) The first and most important will be that he will
destroy the Dajjal.
2) Protect the Muslims from the barbarous tribes of
Yajuj and Majuj by taking them to Mount Tur and
then Praying for their (Yajuj and Majuj's) destruction.
3) Reign as a Khalif according to the Quran and
Sunnah and elevate Islam.
Prophet Jesus's (Peace be upon him) descent and
the killing of Masih ad-Dajjal

The Dajjal (anti-christ) having failed to enter the holy city of Madinah will proceed to Syria gathering his forces on the way.
Imaam Mahdi will have arranged the Muslim army
and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in the morning prayer (Abu Umamah / Ibn Majah) when Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him will descend to the white Minaret (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim) in the east of Damascus, wearing two garments died with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels. All those that are present will recognise him, as he will look exactly like the how the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) described Jesus (peace be upon him). Resembling the Sahabi Urwa bin Masood (Abu- Huraira/ Muslim) the colour of his skin will be reddish white (Ibn Abbas/ Bukhari), he will be well built and his hair will be soft and reach his ears. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it and when he raises his head, beads like pearls will scatter from it. (Nawwas-b-Samaan Muslim). Every Kaafir (disbeliever) who smells his sweet breath will die and his breath will reach as far as he can see. On seeing prophet Jesus Peace be upon him, Imaam Mahdi will take a couple of steps backwards so Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him can lead the prayer however Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him will place his hands on the Imaam's shoulder and will say, ''Go forward and lead the prayer as the Iqamah was made for you'' thus Imaam Mahdi will lead the prayer. (Abu Umamah/ Ibne-Majah).
After the prayer Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him
will say, ''Open the gate.'' The gate will be opened
and the Dajjal will be waiting behind it accompanied
by an army of 70,000 Jews, each armed with a sword and shield. The Dajjal on seeing Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him among the Muslims will begin to dissolve like salt in water and will begin to flee.
Prophet JesusPeace be upon him will say to him,
''You will remain alive until I strike you with my
spear.'' He will catch up with him at the Eastern gate
of Ludd (Ludd is a mountain in Syria. Some say that it is a village in Jerusalem, and some say that it is a
village in Palestine) and then Prophet JesusPeace be
upon him will kill him with a small spear.
The Muslims will thereafter defeat and wipe out
Dajjal's army. The Jews will not be able to hide
behind anything on that day. Every time they try to
hide behind a stone, a wall, a tree (except a boxthorn tree), or animal. Allah will make these things speak and they will say, ''O servant of Allah there is a Jew hiding behind me. come kill him.''

The Wisdom in the Descension of Prophet Jesus
(Peace be upon him)

The Ulama of the Ahlus Sunnah w'al-Jama'ah have
given many different reasons in the returning of
Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him to this world or the second time. A few are listed below:

1) The Jews believe that they had killed Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him, Allah will send him before the end of time to prove that they had not killed him and that he is alive. It is he who will kill the Jews and
their leader Dajjal. (Fathul - Bari)

2) Some Ulama have said that Prophet Jesus Peace
be upon him found many virtues of the followers of
Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessings be upon
him in the bible and thus he prayed to Allah to make him amongst the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessings be upon him. Allah answered his prayer and he will return for the second time as one of the followers of Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessings be upon him. (Ibn-Kathir)

3) It is the Law of Allah that anything that is created
from the Earth has to be buried in the Earth and not
the Heavens. Thus he will return to the Earth for the
second time, kill the Dajjal, live for a period of time
and then he will die a natural death and will be
buried with the Prophet Muhammad Peace and
blessings be upon him. (Ashratus-Sa'ah).

SALAM

www.muftisays.com/blog/Seifeddine-M/1035_23-01-2011/return-of-prophet-isa-(jesus).html

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by pimplucious: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
brainwashed lots
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by freecocoa(f): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

The bible does not have only English translation haba

Why u dey yarn like mumu?
Chai! And I'm the mumu? This keeps getting better and better.grin
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Adiwana: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
oga op,the bible talked about you,so am not suprised

2 Peter 3:3-7

Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

everybody need to check out the afro-mentioned site to get to know the truth about what is coming up
for oga op,for Christ to come,the man of sin must establish himself; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 ...'Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.'.
Christ no go come,if he no establish himself..so for him to establish himself,There must be a major evident that will happen..what is it? 3RD WORLD WAR
find out more about the war-http://www.thepropheticyears.com/reasons/Russia.htm
this will give way for the first beast to enter to make a peace treaty which will then unite the world under ''ONE WORLD GOVT''
who is the beast-http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/who-is-the-bible-antichrist-today.html

know ye the truth and it shall set you free

find out more about the end time - http://www.end-times-prophecy.org
Happy sunday&God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by templeinyou(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
There is nothing bad in reasoning, but every reason hsa one interest or the other to defend. Behind every action there is a motive!

I f i may ask why do you think yours is good and correct, why do you want me to belief your write is not to begin to doubt my faith. In all ever one seems to be correct.

Think deeper! you will know where to follow.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by freecocoa(f): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahn:

Or

He had consumed too much wine before making the statement
Or maybe it was sapele weed.grin
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by JayZeus(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrPresident:
there was never a jesus, christianity is a scam.
And. Even the Quran made mention of HIM...Makes me wonder if u agree the. Quran is a scam too? undecided
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
emmyrichie:
Verily!! I say onto thee. The Son of God will surely come, definitely but maybe not today.

Most times I'm forced to think that the anger of God on the last day will be too much, that's why Jesus hasn't come yet despite all these disgusting atrocities of gay marriages, in breeding, ritual killings, insurgency etc.

Another thing is man's unquenchable thirst for knowledge and adaptation. E.g seeking for ways to make other neighbouring planets habitat-able.

Perhaps, he intrigued by man's effort to adapt or devising other ways through which he will make those quests fruitless.

And what about the innocent kids, babies and countable good people? Perhaps, we are enjoying their graces.

Maybe we re in the last phase which is also known as the grace period. Who knows?

did u read d article, or do u just to use a message void of scriptures to defend Christianity
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by MztrChukwu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
...and I ask myself, what's the harm in believing

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by williams20(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reiyvinn:

The second coming is a reality ,its bound to come , mercy is the reason His coming is still delayed
If Christ has come as planned , many of you won't even hear of the gospel if Christ and you'll be lost forever

Thank you.
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by herald9: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

To you coming is same thing as going(ascension) abi? Maybe you need the holy spirit to understand simple English after all grin

OR

francistony, you need to see conspiracy theory grin

OR

I'm serious.
I know you are trying to be sarcastic undecided But it's cool grin
Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by hahn(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Or maybe it was sapele weed.grin

That's why he's most high
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.