Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (40783 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

Sharap
. With your "head" of state.
hammer heads of horror.
Isi alangwa head dey talk say person no fine.

With your size of head you are the last person to open mouth here and talk of ugly
grin grin hehe

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Chillis: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin hehe

How far na. This one you dey open teeth.
How is the gauge doing? grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

How far na. This one you dey open teeth.
How is the gauge doing? grin
Very close to ya pants. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Chillis: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Very close to ya pants. grin

Make you turn to dinachi whose job is to sniff Stinky kitty kat.

Pls check next stinky pants to sniff.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

You asked me , how far? And I simply responded nau. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Chillis: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You asked me , how far? And I simply responded nau. cheesy

Ehen na. Well I no surprise . Him get followers wey dey sniff Stinky půssy grin

Dem Don sack you from work ? This one wey you dey here dey look for trouble.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

Ehen na. Well I no surprise . Him get followers wey dey sniff Stinky půssy grin

Dem Don sack you from work ? This one wey you dey here dey look for trouble.
How did you know about a stinky puccy and their sniffers ? cheesy

You gimme work? grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Chillis: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
How did you know about a stinky puccy and their sniffers ? cheesy

You gimme work? grin

Ah ah.
Půssy sniffers plenty here N'a.

Dem no dey hide am oh cheesy.
Dem just dey finger poor orange and corn sellers and run to nairaland to tell us about their stinky kitty kat business.

So you no get work again.
Eyah. .
anyway I dey find laundry man oh. Are you game
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

Ah ah.
Půssy sniffers plenty here N'a.

Dem no dey hide am oh cheesy.
Dem just dey finger poor orange and corn sellers and run to nairaland to tell us about their stinky kitty kat business.

So you no get work again.
Eyah. .
anyway I dey find laundry man oh. Are you game
Buhahahahaha......tell me chomting. cheesy

Oya nau gimme a comprehensive list of these pant sniffers lemme feed my eyes abeg . grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Oyase(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Itulah:
Hahahahah!!! I laugh in Spanish @ some abusive, jealous, uncouth, presumptuous and hate-filled comments by some misguided group of individual. For you to label my treasured wife "ugly" will only but accelerate the enormous love I have for her. Your mentality may be too tender to understand the dynamics of life. A woman's beauty is far beyond her physical component and appearance, it is in her characters, attitude and morals. In the light of that, I will rather urge you to keep the critics coming as it is doing her and me so much good.
And I want to say an elephant thanks to others for their prayers and wishes, may God polish and elevate you all round and may we always have reasons to celebrate each passing moment. Once again, thank you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Awww....this is cuteeeee!!!

Husband - Fresh
Wife - Clean
Baby - adorable and super freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!

But mehn wifey jam better sha. And yes I am appreciating God in the brother's life. I can look she but I can't toast ba? embarassed tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by haul: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol you are right ..... beautiful family op....cant wait to start mine

Are you sure you really want to?grin look no further, here is a man in white robe, with calamine lotion rubbed over my face like a ghost, it takes two ghost to tangle, so whayasay bae? grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Gbam! grin grin
What are you gbamming? No b filter dey help ya case? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by sandrahnaub(f): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

What are you gbamming? No b filter dey help ya case? undecided
commot 4 dere! I get ur time?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Maybe belle she take catch am

I said

Maybe oooo

hmmm....speaking from experience ba? Story of ya life eh? To think this is the same chick Rokiatu wanted to crown Miss NL eh? THANK GOD YOU LOST! *spits* she fine,she no fine,her husband dey gbadun am.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
sandrahnaub:
commot 4 dere! I get ur time?
how u go get am? Local thing!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by sandrahnaub(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
smiley
Idowuogbo:

hmmm....speaking from experience ba? Story of ya life eh? To think this is the same chick Rokiatu wanted to crown Miss NL eh? THANK GOD YOU LOST! *spits* she fine,she no fine,her husband dey gbadun am.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by sandrahnaub(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
smiley
Idowuogbo:

how u go get am? Local thing!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

Sharap
. With your "head" of state.
hammer heads of horror.
Isi alangwa head dey talk say person no fine.

With your size of head you are the last person to open mouth here and talk of ugly
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by adorable29(f): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
freeage7:

Cheap publicity. That guy looks like a player. Happy belated birthday all the same

Players don't display their significant other to the world. He will even deny her if asked. So OP might just be a handsome yet correct guy....

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by IFEJIMMY: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lovely pics & wonderful family just like mine, all praise to God. Pls ow can I contact your wife I love her dress & want to ask where she got it cos I need something like that. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by TLrboss(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovely set of people, GOD bless your family joor!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by dinachi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

Are you the husband snatcher that was cursed by the wife of your victim with a rotten puccy?
Do well to fumigate that forest between your legs before coming here to spew thrash.
If you have degenerated to sniffing stinking puccies of your fellow women, then the best place to be now is a mental institution for the violently insane not on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
angry angry angry

Truckpusher:
See as you just dey tear ya pant for another man wahala. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
This Is a beautiful family picture

Now I see people here equate fair skin colour to beauty

Because the man is fair..handsome
The lady dark.... She's not

That lady is beautiful and the baby also

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by engrolawei: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Itulah:
It was my birthday yesterday, my wife and decided to go for a photoshoot.

Itulah how far na? Are u still an aircraft maintenance engineer? Knew u back in zaria

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Itulah(m): 1:44am On Jul 21, 2015
engrolawei:

Itulah how far na? Are u still an aircraft maintenance engineer? Knew u back in zaria

That's affirmative.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
aflyingbird:
angry angry angry

Sorry nau ,I dun even forget the thing wey me sef do. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by snakebeat: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
character matters,no sane man will take a pretty biitchh for a wife.
smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
character matters,no man will take a pretty biitchh for a wife.

well, i guess cococandy's
huzzband waz unfortunate undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband And His Mother!!! / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.