Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees (1973 Views)

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2009
Doctors in this very house
please may i know if HIV TEST is part
of the medical test conducted by employees.
Re: Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2009
Yes, it is. I did one recently and actually asked the doctor the type of tests he wanted to conduct on me and he mentioned them and HIV was one of them.
Re: Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees by ikmoore2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
PLS, ARE U SURE THAT HIV TEST IS INCLUSIVE IN THE MEDICAL TEST CONDUCTED ON PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES?

I WENT FOR MY MEDICALS SOME TIME INĀ  JAN. B4 MY APPOINTMENT LETTER WAS GIVEN TO ME , DOES IT MEAN THAT HIV TEST WAS CARRIED OUT?

IF SO THANK GOD COS AM HIV NEGATIVE AFTER ALL MY STUPIDITY--I WILL PROTECT MY STATUS JEALOUSLY EVEN IF IT MEANS AVOIDING SEX, I DONT MIND.
Re: Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees by Sissy3(f): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2009
i know that some companies/ business like hospitals require the test of HIV/aids test since they do come in close proximity with other people. some do require your consent while for others it is part of the contract, so they dont really need you to consent to it.

so just like drug test that some companies/business require, Hiv test is required also.

(1) (Reply)

#1 New Health/wellness Discovery Now Available In Nigeria, Vemma Mangosteen! / Cure For Cancer,diabetes,high B.p,ulcer,asthma,arthritis,stroke And Infertility. / Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.