Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Poem: How It Feels And Get (never Give Up) By Shinaayo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: How It Feels And Get (never Give Up) By Shinaayo (460 Views)

My Take: Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: How It Feels And Get (never Give Up) By Shinaayo by swifayo: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
POEM: HOW IT FEELS AND GET (NEVER GIVE UP) BY SHINAAYO HOW IT FEELS AND GET How it feels when every thing goes wrong And you think to yourself Mehn! I must make a eifference this time I must be seen and praised Bt at the end it all seem you have done nothing All you need is to go back think While doing, never give up How it feels when you everyone around you Seem to be known, appreciated Even those you have worked added than All for a appreciation to be given And you are left out. It pain to see this But will that be the end of the world Oh! No I know you are down But do you salf a favour and pick yourself up With the believe of better days ahead Never give up When you have done the very best Put in the very most Run in the must Thinking you have done something worth while Only for people to be " mehn i know a hundred people that can do that better" Well brothers and sisters its borne to be Will you because of that never try again Have you forgotten so soon Iseec newton, j.k rowling,Albert eistein, walt desney Guess you have not. They succeeded cause of nothing bt not giving up Its book time you have read Only to write exam and expect fly colours Bt no its all colourless results you seeing J.k Rowlin once said “But it is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all—in which case, you fail by default. Never give up There is always a better day ahead

source: www.swiffernews.com

(1) (Reply)

A Failed Promise / A Dirge Sonnet On Vitality / Gold Digger Or Silver Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.