Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days (4161 Views)

Career Or Marriage, Which One Do You Work For? / Is Your Career Or Supervisor Holding Your Thesis Hostage? We Can Help You! / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Do you have dreams, ideas and concepts?

Do you lack capital?

Do you have capital but it's limited?

GLC can assist you.

Our vision is to raise 1,000,000 entrepreneurs.

We have raised 1,000+ already.

Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Powered by GLC

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by topearos(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Not detailed, more clue on what and what you are into. Thanks.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
you do not have to go to the bank to borrow money or funds for your projects or ideas again.

if you are still doing that you are still living in the past.

this is the problem GLC came to solve thru crowdfunding and its systematic way of raising capital.

No interest

No collateral

No guarantor

No account opening.

Just pure crowd funding.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
That your dream is still a dream is your fault.

That your business refuse to grow horizontally or vertically is your fault.

That you do not have money in your bank account is all your fault.

Accept it or not.

Take it or leave it

With GLC, nobody has excuses that could be tenable again.

2 Likes

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by bummygee: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi, is dis for real pls?
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yes. more than real.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
bummygee:
Hi, is dis for real pls?

Yes. more than real.

You can raise as low as 30k to as much as 13m on GLC platform thru crowdfunding.

Anywhere you are.

For whatever purpose

At whenever the time.

Raising funds can never be easier than this.

Think GLC, for your financial solution.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by akaahs(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm interested, i'm into Haulage/logistics/Transportation and curier services. Pls more info on how to access more capital pls.akaahs2014@gmail.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by bummygee: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2015
@akdams, thanks for the information. l'm interested and would want to invest. 10q.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2015
An Expose`e on India economy

Do you know.... or maybe you don't even know.

And if you know, have you ever asked yourself why -

Startups, young entrepreneurs and SMEs do not patronize banks or financial institutions in India to meet their financial needs

Is it that there are no banks in India? No. Infact they are plenty.

Is that they are not bouyant or maybe they are not financially capable? No in fact even though India is grouped among developing world countries, they are still better economically than Nigeria. Even with their population of billion.

Is it that the bank's interest rates and charges are high? No. In fact to lure people to come borrow Money from them banks are in competition to reduce interest and charges so that people can choose them when they want to borrow.

Is it about government policy on financial matters not favourable? No. Intact the govt want more people to patronize banks so that they can collect more taxes both the businesses of the people and the banks. In essense good policies are implemented.

Mind you am not saying they do not patronize the bank attal. No. But am talking about the traffic. In comparison to Nigeria

So why. Why and why.

Why the low traffic?

Why the low turnout in Credits & Loans depts of banks.

The Indian have come to the understanding of the power of their billion population

They have come to the knowledge of the power of little token, synergy and leveraging.

They have gotten the wisdom of living a financially stress free life.

Now are all Indians rich? No. But those that have come to the knowledge of the truth, those that have the packaging and those that do not despair the result of little beginning are.

So what is the secret?

Crowd funding Concept.

Just Pure crowd funding. This is the only method of raising capital, funds or money without -
+ account opening
+ statement of account
+ interest rate
+ collateral
+ guarantor

This is what GLC has bought to Nigeria.

We have seen and heard of crowd funding concept , even on some threads on Nairaland.

But GLC has brought the practical process, demonstration, manifestation and the result to the populace.

Financial solution has never got easier.

Think GLC.

Tel/ Whatsapp - 08087329004
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Think GLC

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
bummygee:
@akdams, thanks for the information. what are the requirements to invest #12k. 10q.

Nothing much. And very simple.
Its the same requirement for crowd funding process all over the world.

Join me on Whatsapp or on email to discuss.
akdam_multiwealth @yahoo.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business
opportunity - Facebook.

Only 2 people showed up and they got in.

Today those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $6.5 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $3.4 
Billion. 

I wonder what the other three are doing...? 

The most costly thing we can own is a closed mind....

OPEN UR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
GLC MEGA LAUNCH - A QUICK, SPEEDY & CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE TO FINANCIAL GROWTH FOR ENTREPRENEURS

There is no doubt that today most entrepreneurs are looking for unequal opportunities that can enable them to become financially independent through a well sustained means of stable income. Recent findings has shown that over 55% of salary earners are desperately seeking for new opportunities where they can learn practical hand-on-skills because the rate at which most people are losing their jobs daily is fast-increasing by the day, and "Hundreds of thousands" of young people have become jobless and unemployed.

In line with this trend, Goldmine Liberty Concept, an empowerment service-driven Company that is committed to the objective of mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs, recently held a Mega Launch in 6 states. These states include Portharcourt, Calabar, Benin, Owerri, Warri and Anambra respectively.

The sole aim of our Launch was to drastically reduce the over populated rate of unemployment in those States and to raise entrepreneurs by introducing to them several integrated platforms with unique packages they can leverage on and raise quick funds to solve immediate needs. This is the mandate the Company has ceaselessly continued to pursue since inception, and this has continued to attract commendations from like- minded individuals from all works of life.

Interestingly, each of these States recorded an alarming rate on attendance as entrepreneurs both home and abroad graced the event in grand style with their family and friends to discover Goldmine.

Think GLC.

2 Likes

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by sunkuns003(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Explain better here is my Mail:sunkuns2003@yahoo.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
emails sent
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Building a wealth system gives u the confidence that u can enjoy a good lifestyle while young without being dubious.

Check out the billionaires u adore, the dangotes and the likes...

They are not supersmart. They just understand the simple power of systems...

Stopped disturbing God for money...

He has blessed me with opportunities, He won't do the work for me.

Think GLC.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by seaman23: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
josephisede@gmail.com please more info
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Lollypee(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
email me pls for better understanding lollypee4god@gmail.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
all emails sent
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Your Acct 304XXXX666 Has Been Credited with NGN868,800.00 On 17-AUG-2015 17:36:27 By AUGUST 15TH EARNING. Bal: N

That's someone's alerts.
It could be yours too.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Cyrus77(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good day ,i have an idea i have been workiing on,i will like to get clarifications on how you can come in thanks. bath4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Cyrus77:
Good day ,i have an idea i have been workiing on,i will like to get clarifications on how you can come in thanks. bath4ever@yahoo.com

@Cyprus......am waiting too meet with you or on email or on Whatsapp to discuss your proposal.

GLC door is open to everybody.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Do you know that in GLC Fund Cooperative club, just -

With 2,500 you can raise 30k

With 12k you can raise 400k

And

With 56k you can raise 1m.

And it is not a loan.
It is not an investment
It is not a grant.

Thru crowd funding.

Think GLC
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Ayinla4sure1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
I received email notification but wonder where you got my email. If you are doing whatsapp group, you can add my whatsapp number 08029746233, but if it's not a group whatsapp, please don't add me. In this kind of deal, group whatsapp is secure than one-on-one whatsapp deal. Pls don't be offended
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akosxxx(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
will like to have more info on this, EMAIL: meetakoredeboi@gmail.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:
[color=#990000][/color]
I received email notification but wonder where you got my email. If you are doing whatsapp group, you can add my whatsapp number 08029746233, but if it's not a group whatsapp, please don't add me. In this kind of deal, group whatsapp is secure than one-on-one whatsapp deal. Pls don't be offended

There is a whatsapp . you will be added in due course.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2015
And for those who are interested in loans for businesss, projects or to meet bills like rents, school fees etc.

GLC has opened your book of remembrance.

The time has come.

And now is the time.

Get loans at MINIMAL or NO interest.

Stay tuned to this page for the details from Saturday 7th November, 2015.

WATCHOUT!!!!!!!!!

Financial Solution has never get easier anywhere else.

Think GLC

whatsapp - 08087329004
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Learn how to leverage in order to
achieve your financial dream.

Listen To these Radio stations as GLC talks about her Cooperative Launch this Saturday 07 Nov 2015

Radio Continental FM (102.3) Today 6:15pm – 6:30pm
Star FM (101.5) Tomorrow 7:30am
Inspiration FM (92.3) Tomorrow 6:15pm
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Can a struggling student be a part of this program?if yes,i need more explanation.
zeek3770@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Enosa1(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
need more understanding on this:egbenomanosakhare@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test / Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Threatens Shutdown Of Seaports / Workplace Exploitation @ Starville Children School, Gwarimpa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.