Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Radio Biafra Is Still Airing In PH - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Radio Biafra Is Still Airing In PH (723 Views)

The Secret Behind Why Soundcity TV Stopped Airing P-square Music Videos / Radio Biafra Is Still Transmiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Is Still Airing In PH by slowice(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Last week NCC boss claimed that they ve successfully jammed radio biafra(whc they said operated via diff frequencies) and of a truth I notice the radio didn't air in ph that day bt in d evening of d nxt day it came back on air even d taxi I entered today tuned to d station n I also noticed that its followers in ph re seriously on d rise(most of them r not even igbos)...NCC what's up with you guy...quit lying to Nigerians
Re: Radio Biafra Is Still Airing In PH by nke001: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
slowice:
Last week NCC boss claimed that they ve successfully jammed radio biafra(whc they said operated via diff frequencies) and of a truth I notice the radio didn't air in ph that day bt in d evening of d nxt day it came back on air even d taxi I entered today tuned to d station n I also noticed that its followers in ph re seriously on d rise(most of them r not even igbos)...NCC what's up with you guy...quit lying to Nigerians

They only succeeded in jamming some frequencies on which rb do broadcast... but was done armaturely because they also blocked other stations beaming near rb.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Still Airing In PH by abouzaid: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
this thread belongs to the political board, pls restart it there.

(1) (Reply)

Skinny D - Umu Ewu (prod. By Sarz) / Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft. Wizkid – Feeling The Beat (prod. By Del B) / Very Rare Fela Anikulapo Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.