Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Micheal Jackson? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson? (931 Views)

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson? by ofala(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hey,you like him or hate him but he is still the most revered pop star every.This man in his middle 50S hasn't stopped baffling me.How many people do you think will survive the amount of wrong s, x ordeals he had and still be reckoned with.Something made me write of him here today.He will be in London this month on 10 different performances and the Britons are scrambling all over themselves to get the tickets, or is it sold out?I am yet to verify.
My point is this,i personally DO NOT LIKE his character.1.For not being proud of his black race, 2.For being in love with , pri, ks [no body is sure though] but the heat those his runs had generated is enough to humble any sane man.Is wacko sane?
BUT i love his music,i cannot deny this.I think i have all the music he had ever released right now on my laptop and believe me,his originality is AMAZING.

NOW, who among our Nigerian singers do we think can have an effect as lasting as Wako.I am not even talking of international dominance,i mean just in naija here.Who do you think can be able to have his name still revered 10 years after he released his last song?WHO?
I WILL BE HAPPY IF WE CAN LOOK INTO THIS, AND TALK FRANKLY.WE MAY MAKE SOME DISCOVERIES
Re: Micheal Jackson? by Emmawhite91(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
2baba i believes fall into this category

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter My Pple / 2 Face Idibia Settles Down / Joe Mcelderry; The X Factor Winner Of 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.