Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? (3802 Views)

Rumors On Being A 'moderator' In Nairaland / Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum / Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by rhufffryda(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
I need to know.
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Godmother(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ask Seun
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by tommy2k2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ poster
sell ur fathers house/properties
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by SeanT21(f): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
Thats a lie.Here are the requirements,

U must not be a Nigerian
U must be a Muslim
U must be single
U must be heartless
U must be under the age of 12
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by rite2salas(m): 5:49am On Mar 12, 2009
SeanT21:

Thats a lie.Here are the requirements,

U must not be a Nigerian
U must be a Muslim
U must be single
U must be heartless
U must be under the age of 12

i disagree angry
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2009
You must kiss up to davidylan, debosky and mukina's behind, always remind them how intelligent they are and the moderator job is all yours forever. Oh the main thing is not to have a social life. 75% of your time should be spent in front of a computer screen.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by rite2salas(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You must kiss up to davidylan, debosky and mukina's behind, always remind them how intelligent they are and the moderator job is all yours forever. Oh the main thing is not to have a social life. 75% of your time should be spent in front of a computer screen.

Did you tell him he's not gettin paid a penny cheesy

I wish i can be a mod too sha
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2009
I myself would have loved to be a moderator, but I'm extremly busy these days and I don't think I'll be able to cope. But if you ask me, I think moderators are being selected according to the number of posts they have.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Phemour: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
crazykid:

I think moderators are being selected according to the number of posts they have.

You're absolutely wrong
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
crazykid:

I myself would have loved to be a moderator, but I'm extremly busy these days and I don't think I'll be able to cope. But if you ask me, I think moderators are being selected according to the number of posts they have.

No way!
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by SeanT21(f): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2009
crazykid:

If U want to be a mod all U have 2 do is e-mail SEUN or sent him a message.Tell him what section U wanna look after and he will accept your request. or maybe not
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
Mods are not to be envied, it is a robber office, no or little time for yourself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2009
@Phemour, Brash and SeanT21. How many moderators do you know on Nairaland that have less than 3000 posts? I strongly believe it has to do with posts because its your post that would determine how commited you'll be if Seun eventually makes you a moderator. You can't have 500, 700 or 900 posts, then you send Seun an e-mail and expect to be a moderator over night. I know Seun very well, he won't reply your mail.
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

No way!
How do you mean no way?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2009
Number of posts, I dont think so. Look at me shocked shocked tongue

To be a Moderator, you must be able to:-

1) be a yeye fowl in hidden area and be serious in public

2)You must be an Ajepako and an ajebota in between

3) U must know and love to chop paw paw and have a paw paw face

4) U must be loved by almost all the Nairalander especially those delusional ones

5) U must be banned for a minimum of 2 times

Yeap. As simple as that. I know right?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

Number of posts, I dont think so. Look at me shocked shocked tongue

To be a Moderator, you must be able to:-

1) be a yeye fowl in hidden area and be serious in public

2)You must be an Ajepako and an ajebota in between

3) U must know and love to chop paw paw and have a paw paw face

4) U must be loved by almost all the Nairalander especially those delusional ones

5) U must be banned for a minimum of 2 times

Yeap. As simple as that. I know right?

all of these to be a mod?
are they paid?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2009
They are not paid but they gain fame on Nairaland sef. smiley
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2009
again i will say they are not to be envied but pitied.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
Why?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
Because they hardly have time for themselves undecided
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 1:23am On Mar 17, 2009
Says who and since when?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by AKO1(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2009
gabrywyl:

Says who and since when?

Abi oh. (hisses loudly like a woman)
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2009
A_K_O:

(hisses loudly like a woman)

LOL grin

I can imagine squeeky voice grin
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by yme1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2009
make una take am easy o
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2009
gabrywyl:

Why?
no pay, no time for themselves.
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by Texasquare(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
To b a mod u must av hav lyk 3000 post.gudluck
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by afuye(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Now, tell me, how did u become a moderator ? I want an honest answer cos i have been registered since 2008 and constant and making front page too
CrazyMan:
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
afuye:
Now, tell me, how did u become a moderator ? I want an honest answer cos i have been registered since 2008 and constant and making front page too
Lol...but you're currently serving a ban in celebrities section. It would be impossible for now until you either mail the mods there and ask them to un ban you, or you wait until your ban elapse.
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by afuye(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
wow u mean the mod in celebrity session ?
CrazyMan:

Lol...but you're currently serving a ban in celebrities section. It would be impossible for now until you either mail the mods there and ask them to un ban you, or you wait until your ban elapse.
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
afuye:
wow u mean the mod in celebrity session ?
Yes
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by afuye(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have mailed them accordingly. Thanks you. I will get back to you as soon as I am 'un-banned'
CrazyMan:

Yes
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
afuye:
I have mailed them accordingly. Thanks you. I will get back to you as soon as I am 'un-banned'
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! / Young Beautiful Girl Spotted Inside A Coffin - Photo / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.