Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) (74910 Views)

'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Durchess(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
its ugly
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by ellahzy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Gejpresident:
my love
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.
(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
(cool Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?

GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellahzy:

undecided

D
I love u Ella
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Excuzeme: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
izuch:
He should be arrested and sent to jail for abusing our legal tender, what nonsense!!

Look closely and you will see that the is one of those "Hustlers from erosion ridden area Up there" that can do anything for money.

Dem gra-gra nor get rewind!
grin
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by kelvyn7: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
aiyk02:
chai, Naira has no value shia
FTC, happy Sunday to you all.... unu kaa nooo
take a closer look
those are not Nigerian notes
infact, a Nigerian man in suit can't be dat foolish grin
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Makapounse(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
That was what one nigerian did With Ghana money in 1960s that made the then Ghana president sent all nigerians in Ghana on exit, i don't know what run in some people's vain, may b not blood
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mumuness
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Femoooo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
This must be a joke otherwise the guy is seriously sick in the head and I mean it.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

As you can see, it's a suit with money glued all over it. (Btw, are those N10 or N100 notes on the trousers?)

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-man-decorates-his-suit-with-naira.html

It doesn't look like naira
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Tunde577: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Weird Nigg.. Buh days not Naira tho @Nigerian Bloggers sad
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by persius555(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Saheed9:
.mtcheew, why cant he use 1000naira notes instead
He doesnt want to go home naked.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by dennisworld1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
op u can lie. IS ROUNDS AND NAIRA. WORN LAST NIGHT AT MAMA MTV AFRICA AWARD.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by francescainnoce(f): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
That is not naira op....Kia
Except it's a joke, must some people always attach stuff bout Nigeria to demeaning subjects...
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by nijanigga: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
fake news for fake people. How can you tell me that's naira notes and we see that all the time in clubs.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by benedictac(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

As you can see, it's a suit with money glued all over it. (Btw, are those N10 or N100 notes on the trousers?)

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-man-decorates-his-suit-with-naira.html

this is a the highest of stypidity he should be arrested for this
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Excuzeme: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
londongal03:
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by
answering these questions.

(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that
has been killed and who killed them? And also
tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them
and why ? THEY KILL THEMSELVES.... ITS CALLED SUICIDE!

(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had
killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ?
and have we been killed by them before and
why ? SO ALL THOSE FAKE DRUGS, KIDNAPPING AND ARMED ROBBERY WEY UNA DEY DO TO GET MONEY DOES NOT KILL OTHERS?

(17) Which people are desperate to take power
in Nigeria ?
IBOS ...AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THE LEAST EQUIPPED TO GET IT. AND THEY KEEP MOANING AND WAILING ABOUT IT, JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW grin grin

.You claim the Igbos are the
problem of Nigeria and you hate them with
passion yet you don't want to let them go.You
claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet
you are still willing to sale your lands and
properties to them.. GO AWAY AND STOP COMPLAINING OR DID NIGERIA TIE OPE TO YOUR LEGS? WHY DONT YOU BE HINEST AND SAY YOU ARE AFRAID AND REALLY DONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE grin grin

Story for the Gods! grin grin

The Ibos are responsible for their own UNDOING and UNTIL they are ready to tell themselves the truth, all these "long turainchi" is just a waste of time.
Please add this question to your list:

Question X: Why are Ibos shouting Biafra, when their South East is desolate and erosion-ridden, yet they are busy buying property from the areas of other Nigerians? Does that show any sense of purpose or are they going to "Uproot" such property when they are ready to leave?

Their body language shows they are JOKERS and that is why even the United Nations is laughing at them!grin grin grin grin

Cry-cry babies! #WAILING since 1967
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Laashman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
This guy need to be jailed for malhandling the Naira. Idiotooo. undecided undecided
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by ThimmyWood(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
soe:
The smart ones on here will rather comment first with 'lol' before reading the story..

And those are not Naira notes in case you have not noticed....they are definitely some wasted printed notes of a country that was never realised at the end.....

Public Disclaimer...I never mentioned Biafra ooooo.lol

Hmmmmmm!!! bro, if them catch you ehn, I no know no dey ooooo. In fact, I no dey there ooooooo.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Ayanda5599(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
In mama peace **voice**, there is God ooooo.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by mohisi: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
aiyk02:

madness
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
izuch:
He should be arrested and sent to jail for abusing our legal tender, what nonsense!!

Is it ur money

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Neckyblue(f): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stupid writer
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=izuch post=36048152]He should be arrested and sent to jail for abusing our legal tender, what nonsense!!

SECONDED
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by marwanafrica: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
it dosnt mke sence
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
In other news, kossyblaze decorates his room floor with naira notes and dollars.... Now playing.... Rihanna - BBHMM
YOU GET MOUTH...

SIT DOWN NEAR ME (ELDERS)
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by beaversticks(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
thats not naira daft
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by haywire1: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
aiyk02:

You open eyes but can't see undecided undecided undecided

#
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by franugo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
In other news, kossyblaze decorates his room floor with naira notes and dollars.... Now playing.... Rihanna - BBHMM

Yeeeeee!! Bros dash me small na shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Apex32: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
This man is kinda foolish undecided
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by mohisi: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Excuzeme:

Story for the Gods! grin grin

The Ibos are responsible for their own UNDOING and UNTIL they are ready to tell themselves the truth, all these "long turainchi" is just a waste of time.
Please add this question to your list:

Question X: Why are Ibos shouting Biafra, when their South East is desolate and erosion-ridden, yet they are busy buying property from the areas of other Nigerians? Does that show any sense of purpose or are they going to "Uproot" such property when they are ready to leave?

Their body language shows they are JOKERS and that is why even the United Nations is laughing at them!grin grin grin grin

Cry-cry babies! #WAILING since 1967
cry cry cry cry cry
pls tell them,70% of igbo live outside igbo's land and they r d most favour in nigeria,come 2 d north and a whole street name and dominited by d igbos not to talk of their business but I believe that those calling 4 biafra r those living in east they ve nt gone out n see their brothers befor calling 4 biafra country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) / 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.