Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Business To Start With 850k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 850k (793 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Business To Do And Make Money / What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With 850k by mashnino(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hey guys,

I want to invest in a business, i had plans of getting keke napep

and then placing them on hire purchase, or i get a golf 3 and put on the road

but some of you guys no the problem with this kinda business... trustworthy drivers

so i just want to ask you guys ova here to listen for more suggestions

because mehn 2016 has to be my year of arrival.. i don trek enough.. make i get 4 legs and comfortability too

so guys any suggestions...
Re: Business To Start With 850k by adehsenior(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
If you were in the north like me I'll advice you to go into cattle rearing with that amount of money and just give yourself one year, you'll smile.
Re: Business To Start With 850k by dennisworld1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
use the money to play bet. Before u knw u dun hammer
Re: Business To Start With 850k by OCTAVO: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
adehsenior:
If you were in the north like me I'll advice you to go into cattle rearing with that amount of money and just give yourself one year, you'll smile.
What if the cattle dies? Not anticipating bad thing though, just pointing out the risk involved.
Re: Business To Start With 850k by OCTAVO: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
mashnino:
Hey guys,

I want to invest in a business, i had plans of getting keke napep

and then placing them on hire purchase, or i get a golf 3 and put on the road

but some of you guys no the problem with this kinda business... trustworthy drivers

so i just want to ask you guys ova here to listen for more suggestions

because mehn 2016 has to be my year of arrival.. i don trek enough.. make i get 4 legs and comfortability too

so guys any suggestions...
Every business has its own risk, do your research well. Success of the business largely depends on the driver you get, as you have very minimal control over the money once it leaves your hand.
Re: Business To Start With 850k by mashnino(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
adehsenior:

oga i am in zaria...

i am even moving to jigawa very soon..

oya talk to me..
Re: Business To Start With 850k by adehsenior(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
OCTAVO:

What if the cattle dies? Not anticipating bad thing though, just pointing out the risk involved.

800,000 should buy you uptown 40 small cows for instance and if you care for them properly, their vaccine is twice a year, you can hardly lose two highest. Imagine selling 30 cows at 90,000 a year later. You'll be talking about 3 million naira.
My suggestions though. Why do you think people like ex vice president and president Buhari keeps cows, its because of higher return on investment. My suggestions though as I said earlier. Just giving a suggestion
Re: Business To Start With 850k by adehsenior(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
mashnino:

oga i am in zaria...

i am even moving to jigawa very soon..

oya talk to me..

Oga cows in Jigawa should be around 30,000 though the vegetation may not be as green as Taraba where I reside but you can buy cows and rams and rear especially as Sallah approaches you can sell a single ram for uptown 70,000 rams you buy around 15,000 and in three months make your gains, all you need is deworm the rams and give them injection for fattening that's all.
For cows all you need is give them vaccine once every six months and after a year you can sell them for uptown 90,000 each, not bad investment at all it you ask me.
Re: Business To Start With 850k by Tundenoni(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Phones and accessories... Do your research!

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With N10,000.00 / Where Can I Buy Sorghum Starch / Your Perfect Shoes..... Want Some...?? Come Get Some...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.