Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,393 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! (719 Views)

Employer Fired A Staff And Asked Him To Come Back To Resign Should He ? / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / When People Are Sacked From Their Jobs, Do They Get Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! by warclub: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
You can't be richer than your employer. You wonder what my goal is (that's the subject)? It's not a do or die affair, try it if it works otherwise drop it! but nobody we brought online has turned back. Stop complaining about your employer, government, leader etc - help yourself yourself!! We have extended our recruitment based on people's interest.
Are you interested in additional source of income and you want to sustain your regular income?
Do you have what it takes or such power as people to make it happen?
Please join our team of real estate consultants as we put you through that free of charge and also enroll you free of charge on weekly training to make these a reality. You will also be legible for a monthly summit to enhance you knowledge of real estates at ORIENTAL HOTEL Victoria Island.

You must be resident in Lagos to partake of this and must be determined to succeed - key element
FAQ - can an unemployed benefit from these?
ANS. - It is opened to everybody so far you have your first degree.

Show your interest by contacting us via email on info@d-dtconsulting.com or 08033652422, 07085918631( strictly text messages)
Re: I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 20, 2015
I am not a doubter but you can still make this a little bit clearer.
Re: I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! by warclub: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
drylman:
I am not a doubter but you can still make this a little bit clearer.

It's all about real estate. Get your commission instantly
Re: I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! by Physika(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank you Op

1 Like

Re: I Feel Delighted When People Come Back To Say Thank You! by tpiadotcom: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
gratitude is a forgotten culture.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' / As A Physics Student Is Embedded Electronics Advisable As A Career? / Motion Graphics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.