Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Crazy Accident After Thirdmainland Bridge - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Crazy Accident After Thirdmainland Bridge (1273 Views)

The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge / SUV Falls From Bridge In Abuja (Photo) / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Accident After Thirdmainland Bridge by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
On my way to lekki I saw this.

Re: Crazy Accident After Thirdmainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
The was car rear ended close to the divider, the force of impact pushed it to go over it. It could be the driver slowed down suddenly and a car tailing it was to late to evade it.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Accident After Thirdmainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na wa o.
That's why it is good to always leave a good gap between you & the vehicle in front of you.
Some people just match brake anyhow without considering vehicles coming behind them.

That might not be the cause of this accident though.
Re: Crazy Accident After Thirdmainland Bridge by ukata16(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
The boot and bumper looks as if it was hit by another car....

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Bought For Independence Day Celebration / World's First Hand-woven Car, Nigeria / Whats Wrong With My AC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.