Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 (2987 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Did The Prayers Of Ipob Lead To The Death Of His Dss Agent? / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by saaedlee: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
DISCLAIMER:
1. Saaed_lee is not the author nor writer of this article, but can CONFIRM with all CERTAINTY that the information contained herein is TRUE. Saaedlee is not responsible for the contents of this thread.
2. The information contained herewith has been declassified. Otherwise protected by the FOI Bill 2014(as amended).
3. This article is protected by the Whistle-Blowers Act 2015
4. In no way shall the content of this article be considered an act treason.
5. Having sworn to protect the integrity of this country from enemies within and abroad: disclosure of the information contained herewith does not in ANYWAY INVALIDATE that oath!
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by jamesbawa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmm
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by phyllosilicate(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by efilefun(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
cool
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Continue na
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by elijahsinto(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
FTC tin
Thanx to mum wu gave birth to me n to ex wu believed in me BUT left me @d die minute.
Vision 2016
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by genearts(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
f
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by fyneguy: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
following
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Saifullah01: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok now
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
young man be careful you myt be giving out sensitive national security information DSS is watching

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by san316(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Following. It will surely be interesting. I can corroborate or disprove some info's. I'm privy to some happenings myself.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by saaedlee: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
soe:
Continue na

I will, but just trying to cover all loopholes(legal or otherwise) which can be interpreted to make or find me culpable of treason or any felony. As evidences; audio and visuals to be included contains SHOCKING and SENSITIVE information, capable of indicting certain high ranking individuals including but not limited to: Ex-NSA boss, Ex-COAS, Ex-DG;DSS, DG;NIA, Internal Affairs Minister, Wife of the Ex-President;Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Asst. DG(armament); DSS, Nigeria's High Commissioner to South-Africa, Minister of Aviation etc.
REMINDER: I am in no way responsible for the information contained in this thread.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by omogin(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol...
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
saaedlee:

I will, but just trying to cover all loopholes(legal or otherwise) which can be interpreted to make or find me culpable of treason or any felony. As evidences; audio and visuals to be included contains SHOCKING and SENSITIVE information, capable of indicting certain high ranking individuals including but not limited to: Ex-NSA boss, Ex-COAS, Ex-DG;DSS, DG;NIA, Internal Affairs Minister, Wife of the Ex-President;Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Asst. DG(armament); DSS, Nigeria's High Commissioner to South-Africa, Minister of Aviation etc.
REMINDER: I am in no way responsible for the information contained in this thread.
how about if I link you to Sahara reporters directly? Will that solve your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by saaedlee: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
For the entirety of this document and protection of the DSS agent, he shall be only be referred to as "BRAVO"
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Clerverly: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
cool
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Bollove: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thunder fire zhit. Na fairytale Op wan give us. U no go well !!!
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by phlemzy: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seated to receive Ramadan revelation.
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by omogin(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
phlemzy:
Seated to receive Ramadan revelation.

I doubt if there be any revelation. Na only GEJ be former president? Let's start the probe from 1960 joor. DSS bravo lol...

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by RealAdewole(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by MansaMoussa: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Spreads mat, brings out my Roll Bond and Green Leaf...with Cold Pammy to step down..

Oya, OP, Hit me!
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by BIGERBOY1: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bross bravo start now already?
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
See as op make mature men and women dey book space
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by EdCure: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
omogin:
I doubt if there be any revelation. Na only GEJ be former president? Let's start the probe from 1960 joor. DSS bravo lol...
Why are you wailing too soon. The OP hasn't started any revelation.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by EdCure: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
With Jonathan's level of cluelessness, one can only imagine his degree of carelessness and recklessness.
I pity that man. Where does he think he will run to when the can of warms is fully opened?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by alexlee50: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
EdCure:
With Jonathan's level of cluelessness, one can only imagine his degree of carelessness and recklessness.
I pity that man. Where does he think he will run to when the can of warms is fully opened?
what are you expecting to find when this can is opened? Hope u won't be disappointed?
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by sammyj: 12:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by omenka(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Make I tanda for here. E be like say this tory go make sense. gringrin

Op we are drooling here. Serve the damn dish already!
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Op, you got mail. b4 u post any more, read your mail!
Re: Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1 by omenka(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2015
biguky:
Op, you got mail!
You wanna gag him?? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics / BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group / Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.