Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Egina Hcd Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Egina Hcd Training (2436 Views)

Total Nigeria Egina Recruitment / Ncdmb Hcd Training Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egina Hcd Training by aobiya(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I got a call and mail from PACE Nigeria telling me that I have been selected for the final selection Phase for a training programme. My details was gotten from the NCDMB data base. The final selection will hold btw 3-5 of August.

Anyone else got same call/mail or knows anyone who did?
Re: Egina Hcd Training by dkdenco: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
YES I WAS CALL TOO

If you wish to be part of this opportunity in the oil and gas industry, kindly confirm that you will make yourself available for the final selection.

Please reply to this email before 1:00 PM on Wednesday 22nd of July 2015. (Later reply will not be taken into consideration).

We hope to see your positive reply and have you on board of this game changer training.

Best Regards,

EGINA HCD Training Project

Prime Atlantic Training Team
Re: Egina Hcd Training by aobiya(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
dkdenco:
YES I WAS CALL TOO

If you wish to be part of this opportunity in the oil and gas industry, kindly confirm that you will make yourself available for the final selection.

Please reply to this email before 1:00 PM on Wednesday 22nd of July 2015. (Later reply will not be taken into consideration).

We hope to see your positive reply and have you on board of this game changer training.

Best Regards,

EGINA HCD Training Project

Prime Atlantic Training Team

Any idea what the final selection will entail?
Re: Egina Hcd Training by dkdenco: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2015
how would I hav know you just be there and do ur part. just be hopeful ok
Re: Egina Hcd Training by LasgidyPort: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
aobiya:
Hello Nairalanders,

I got a call and mail from PACE Nigeria telling me that I have been selected for the final selection Phase for a training programme. My details was gotten from the NCDMB data base. The final selection will hold btw 3-5 of August.

Anyone else got same call/mail or knows anyone who did?

That is a nice one. What is your background? Engineering I guess. Hello House is anyone with a science background called?
Re: Egina Hcd Training by aobiya(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2015
LasgidyPort:

That is a nice one. What is your background? Engineering I guess. Hello House is anyone with a science background called?

yea, mechanical engineering
Re: Egina Hcd Training by jiri123: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Can someone please tell me if it's just quantitative ND verbal reasoning and were d questions tough

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Qatar Petroleum / DATA ENTRY JOB (daily Pay): Target Base, For Only Result Driven Individuals. / VACANCY : Car Wash Boys / Attendants Needed In Lagos (FREE ACCOMODATION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.