Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview (7036 Views)

PG Limited Interview Invite / Eko Maintenance Limited Interview Invite / Interview Invite By Arizona Inc. Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by OscarOkali55(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Arizona Inc./Aklinks Nig Limited(Ikenegbu road owerri).Plz who knw abt them.I got an interview sms frm them.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Same here, I got an interview invitation from them. I planned to go but leta changed my mind cos It looks like scam to me.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by OscarOkali55(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Likewise me,but did u hv any info. abt de coy?
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Tonynwaduche(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
I saw d job advert on Facebook and applied. That was on Saturday, by Sunday morning they sent an interview invitation.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
I also got it but right now, I'm on my way to owerri from PH but I don't think I can meet up. Can u kindly let's know how it is and what it's about?
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
I also got it but right now, I'm on my way to owerri from PH but I don't think I can meet up. Can u kindly let's know how it is and what it's about?
If u're on ur way to Owerri then u should browse in briefly, enquire about d job and then let us know if it's really real.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by McViva4(f): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Any info about this Arizona inc yet. I got 2 interview alerts from different coy names buh same venue. Friday and Saturday
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by ozy4christ(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nt a scam,am already there,cause i just spoke wit d m.d,she said its a public health organisation,while update latertanx
Tonynwaduche:
Same here, I got an interview invitation from them. I planned to go but leta changed my mind cos It looks like scam to me.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by victoriousgems: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by princewill28(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
This same thing just happened in Aba. So I believe it is this health organisations like GNLD or EDMAC. They are likely to recruit you to continue recruiting and not actually employing you to work
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by victoriousgems: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2015
the company may be partner with GNLD or EDMAC in one way or the other, but they have their own special services they render like body check up/diagnosis etc. bet even the GNLD peoples criticize in Nigeria is far better than most private owned companies with big names out there. if u end up working for them, it is not a crime. some have done it and succeeded. a bird at hand they say is better than a thousand birds in the forest. if u are a graduate and u work smart with them you too can make it. @ least it is better than sitting jobless at home. that is just my opinion.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by analux2000: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
I WANT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND THEY SAID THEY COMPANY IS ALL ABOUT CREATING AWARENESS TO COMPANIES ,SKULS,CHURCHES e.t.c THEY CAME UP WITH IF U HOLD A SEMINAL ABOUT THERE HEALTH TALK ,THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WU DID TEST AFTER D HEALTH TALK...U WILL HV 80% AS THE PERSON THAT ORGANISED D SEMINAL WHILE 20% GOES TO D STAFF AND INSTRUMENT USED DERE.... BUT DIS IS APART FROM YOUR SALARY U EARN EVERY MONTH......WITH ALL DIS WE WHERE ASKED TO PAY 11500 FOR LICENCE FEE . PLEASE MY QUESTIONS IS , IS DIS COMPANY REAL OR DEY ARE [GNLD] IN ANOTHER FORM....
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by olajideportha(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
analux2000:
I WANT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND THEY SAID THEY COMPANY IS ALL ABOUT CREATING AWARENESS TO COMPANIES ,SKULS,CHURCHES e.t.c THEY CAME UP WITH IF U HOLD A SEMINAL ABOUT THERE HEALTH TALK ,THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WU DID TEST AFTER D HEALTH TALK...U WILL HV 80% AS THE PERSON THAT ORGANISED D SEMINAL WHILE 20% GOES TO D STAFF AND INSTRUMENT USED DERE.... BUT DIS IS APART FROM YOUR SALARY U EARN EVERY MONTH......WITH ALL DIS WE WHERE ASKED TO PAY 11500 FOR LICENCE FEE . PLEASE MY QUESTIONS IS , IS DIS COMPANY REAL OR DEY ARE [GNLD] IN ANOTHER FORM....
Guy run! What kind of company collects money from applicants. Then dis person @Victoriousgem, looks like their staff.Na all dis GNLD or other health seminar u go dey do. But if u like it no problem u can go ahead and take the job.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by UnknownT: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I got an sms about an interview tomorrow, since i am currently in Owerri and idle, i will just branch there to have first hand experience of this kinda of 'scam' recruitment
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
yppjdaett

1 Like

Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by johnbimbo12(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
These guys are hi-tech scammers. I went for their interview too yesterday, considering I had nothing to lose even if the job doesn't click (I'm not jobless).

The 'ceremony' started with the MD telling us how thieves carted away 20 million naira from her dad's office few years back, thereby reducing their status financially to zero. (who keeps even 2 million naira in an office?).
Story that 'touch'!

In short, it was this 'business' that came to her rescue, and elevated her to where she is today. Hmmn!

They started their usuall request for #11,500 license fee, there and then, even promising whoever has the cash right there not only absorption into the company, but the position of 'UNIT HEAD'. I was like, who simply issues health-related licences to anyone with money regardless of ur course of study? Scammer!

It turned to a donation/fundraising ceremony when the 'dollbaby-looking' MD reduced the minimum deposit allowed to #5,000. Still people started signifying they have and are ready to pay.

I thought that was all until the MD said, "If you have anything, #500, 1k, anything right now to deposit for the license, come to this side". Still, gullible people fell for it.

The last category was the few of us smart Nigerians that weren't ready to part with 1kobo. She told us 'byebye, we should call when we have the money'. I just carried my bag and walked out majestically, however pissed.

My only regret was the money I used to take a drop to that their 2-bedroom apartment.

1 Like

Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
fuikfsA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by ChidozieF(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Bros The Address is 19 Mbaonu ojike street by mbari, opp. Crunches fast food beside st. David hospital Ikenegbu layout, Owerri, Imo State. I was there yesterday
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by suyamasta(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Arizona is the latest scam in Owerri run! i went for their interview and they were all wearing suits talking well, but at the end of the day they started asking for money for license! what rubbisshh! they are criminals
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by azintl: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
pls these ppl are well trained criminals. even though they are operating gnld business, they do it in a fraudulent manner. pls protect ur good name and advise anyone I see also not to fall for their scam. they are THIEVES... WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHINGS.
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by Ritzy92(f): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Currently attending the interview... After the written part of general questions, Now we're in the phase of seminar and preaching... Blah blah blah!! Seriously waiting for the end of it.. Trust me it's a waste of time ⌚ undecided
Re: Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview by dongido: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Was called by them today, so I asked them what type of job position is available at their company, they said its after the test u will get the position, I simply told them bye!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Federal Civil Service Commission / Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow / SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.