Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me (1487 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / 6 Life Saving Tips For Running A Generator At Home / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Joel3(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Joel3:
last night I had a dream that water came up all of a sudden to a field I was and carry my bag and clothes it was from heavy rain then I rush the water and jump into it and dive my bag. then next I saw some of my clothes floating and rush them one after the other into the deep. all of a sudden dozens of snakes was inside the floating water over me. I shout and woke up.

today testimony.

Testimony.

Jesus power save me today from attack. I use to doubt the power of Jesus not until now that it was proven beyond reasonable doubt. while I was on my way to church I keep receiving strike and my head was heavy. i keep going and entered a taxi then I got attack again I was praying inside of my mind but no relief. it was a strike on the head to lose conscious. the more we drive the more I lose conscious.

I quickly tell the driver to stop I am not going again. I paid and got taxi back home. my head want to burst I was praying Jesus save me. when I got off from the taxi I was rushing home. with my hand on my head. my head was as if it compressing by engine block.

on getting home. I start to pray. but it seems its was not working only little relief.

then PHCN power up light. the I power up my laptop quickly. I played kukere for Jesus worship song

I begin to dance like a madman singing the song along. i put salt into water prayed with it and drank from it. I dance like a fool just only me in my room. windows and door closed praying Jesus save me. back to sender.

my head begin to cool down. then I sent my pastor text to pray for me. then next I bath with the salt water. I rush to mountain of fire web site. I download PDF files of over 20 prayer point copies.

begin to read then one after the other. shouting back to sender.

my girl came all the way from the east today to see me. we had a program before today. then she called that she just arrived. I told her I am not around now. then she had to go back to east without seeing me.

I keep praying and dancing for Jesus. till I became whole again.

please help me thank Jesus. if not for Jesus my enemy for enter one chance oh.
www.nairaland.com/2463328/never-knew-marvelous-power-jesus#36060935
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by etiosa97(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is dat all
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Huh ok undecided
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
U nid to be tied wif cocaine and sent to indonesia!

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by knightsTempler: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy

Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Still go for a check up.

Some grave illness present with symptoms like these and our people won't do anything except pray. When they die we begin looking for who killed them.

Meanwhile Jesus has been warning you to take your symptoms seriously and you're ignoring him.

2 Likes

Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by rudebouy: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
cococandy:

Meanwhile Jesus has been warning you to take your symptoms seriously and you're ignoring him.

Madam u funny die abeg
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by fr3do(m): 4:45am On Jul 20, 2015
I dey try visualize your dance moves cheesy
But as someone has said already, go for a check up.
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
rudebouy:

Madam u funny die abeg
lol cheesy
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2015
You might need to see a psychologist too.
However, like you did, never underestimate the saving power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Remember his words; "Come to me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest"
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Richy4(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Hahaha. I don't know the forecast in Nigeria. I guess it was heat wave thing. You are getting a bit dehydrated. Drink more fluid. If the symptoms persist, consult your local GP
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Houseofglam7(f): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
This one's falling off the cliff...... And fast
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Joel3(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:
Still go for a check up.

Some grave illness present with symptoms like these and our people won't do anything except pray. When they die we begin looking for who killed them.

I pity you
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Joel3:
I pity you

What did I do again?
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by dangotesmummy: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Where are theipictures from the dream you dreamt abi you no snap pictures ni? smiley
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Joel3(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:

What did I do again?
if you don't want to offend Jesus. retreat what you just said.

what i put up there is reality a fact. and a testimony and you are saying another thing.

mind the way you talk with things of the spirit. better to keep quite if you have nothing to say.
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Joel3:
if you don't want to offend Jesus. retreat what you just said.

what i put up there is reality a fact. and a testimony and you are saying another thing.

mind the way you talk with things of the spirit. better to keep quite if you have nothing to say.
angry

You don't believe what you had could be a sign from God to go check your health? That's why he created us to feel pain and other things.
His way of communicating.

You don't know symptoms are there to warn us that something is not right with our health and we need to check it out. Your dreams are most likely symptoms if you don't know. Fact
You're the one offending him by not acting on the knowledge he has blessed you with.

Pls don't fold your arms and watch your health deteriorate and then blame it on spiritual attacks.
Jesus won't be happy with you.

Go to the hospital now.
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Joel3(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:
angry

You don't believe what you had could be a sign from God to go check your health? That's why he created us to feel pain and other things.
His way of communicating.

You don't know symptoms are there to warn us that something is not right with our health and we need to check it out. Your dreams are most likely symptoms if you don't know. Fact
You're the one offending him by not acting on the knowledge he has blessed you with.

Pls don't fold your arms and watch your health deteriorate and then blame it on spiritual attacks.
Jesus won't be happy with you.

Go to the hospital now.
it's not medic. though I will take some pain and headache drugs.
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Joel3:

Alright. Just be fine ok?
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by DrObum(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
OP anago asai!!!!
Re: Make Una Help Me Thank Jesus Oh. For Saving Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Joel3:

Joel you're still opening your funny threads

(1) (Reply)

Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. / ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ / Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.