Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Romantic Yoruba Songs - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Romantic Yoruba Songs (206379 Views)

“Romantic” - Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage (Official Video) / Nigeria’s Top Romantic Songs Of All Time / Yoruba Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by khaliddd: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by SweetestSmile(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
pls I need someone to help me with this song ma mu e lo sile o ma fi e han ebi mi just take it slow slow omi lo po jo ka na

I don't really know the song but I love it I need the title and the artist. thanks so much in advance
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Ladyibkay: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Please, how can I get Yoruba songs suitable for folktales, could be vocals or instrumentals but are strictly Yoruba. Help me please.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by darejeg2002(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
anukulapo:

Orlando Julius

Thank you
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by jbblues24(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. cool
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by JewelBukky(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Good day all... Please any link for audio download for any of the songs already listed?
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Davoneskay(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
JewelBukky:
Good day all... Please any link for audio download for any of the songs already listed?

Most of the Youtube links in the thread has expired. Go to youtube. Search for the audio format of any song you're interested in. Click on it. Just before the song loads, copy the link/url. To save your mobile data, close the youtube tab or back it. Open this site https://ytmp3.cc. It's a youtube mp3/mp4 converter. Paste your youtube link/url on the space provided. Convert it to the format you want and download. I'll advise you to copy the youtube link with Opera Mini but convert it (ytmp3dotcc) with a native browser.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Davoneskay(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ladyibkay:
Please, how can I get Yoruba songs suitable for folktales, could be vocals or instrumentals but are strictly Yoruba. Help me please.

You hardly come online and you need help. Anyway, the few I know are: Gbagadagbagada Gbogodogbogodo by Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Babalao by Angelique Kidjo, Agolo by same artiste.
Agolo may be hard to decipher but permit me to explain. It was about a lady called Alajumoke who refused to marry every man that wooed her. A certain monstrous being called Ori in a very strange forest heard about all this and decided to get her. Ori had no body part except his extremely handsome head. He decided to borrow different body parts from different beings in the strange forest.
Ori set out to Alajumoke's far away town and got to her market stall. Immediately Alajumoke saw him, she was mesmerised. Alajumoke pressurised her parents to arrange her immediate marriage rites without much investigation. They did and both left for Ori's 'city. The journey was far but alas, they got there after the seventh night. There and then, Ori began to return the body parts he borrowed to the owners and was left with only his head. There was nothing Alajumoke could do. She was surprised and frightened. Ori tomented her life for several months until she was rescued by a powerful hunter who had wandered endlessly searching for a prey. They both wrestled but the hunter won. The hunter took Alajumoke back to her village and both got married as no one would dare marry such a lady anymore.
Hence the song, "M'ori ori o. Alajumoke nlo.

There are so many other folklore songs but you may find it hard to decipher.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Zombiekiller010: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Moyola:
Aiye mi ti dun,
ju ti tele lo,
nigba ti moti pade ololufe,
to'kan mi yan.
kiss
title?
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by JewelBukky(f): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Davoneskay:

Thanks so much. This is helpful.
Most of the Youtube links in the thread has expired. Go to youtube. Search for the audio format of any song you're interested in. Click on it. Just before the song loads, copy the link/url. To save your mobile data, close the youtube tab or back it. Open this site https://ytmp3.cc. It's a youtube mp3/mp4 converter. Paste your youtube link/url on the space provided. Convert it to the format you want and download. I'll advise you to copy the youtube link with Opera Mini but convert it (ytmp3dotcc) with a native browser.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by bhardru: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2020
The song title is ola by ololade

Mabinu ola, mabinu eda to ju eda lo laye
Sebi wuwa to da'a, sebi wo ko lorun
Eni a fe lamo ao meni to feni to faye wa

lalaboi:

No mahn. . . .seems we d only 2 who knw d song am talking about lol

1 Like

Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by biszij: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
pls who sang

ekuro ni alabaku ewa, ololufe mi o,
ajose ti ahun se ki ma i se toju,
bi atanije bantan e so pe o gbo o,
gbogbo ibi ti mobalo ajo min lo ni,
emi mi le min re,
emin re lemin mi
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by maxgreen: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Using https://keepvid.stream, you can quickly download any public video from YouTube to your computer, phone or tablet. And it's done for free!
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by beautyhound(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2020
upsuccess:
Pls, does anyone have this Yoruba song, I don't knw d author but it goes like this:
''Aya mi o, duro o, mase je ka yapa yapa yapa
tori taba yapa baba loke a bere lo wo wa wipe ohun ti mo sopo lojosi, ki lo sele si oo''
''oko mi o, duro o, mase je ka yapa''
It should be around 2005/2006. It's a power love message to halt any kind of ill feeling in a marriage relationship and recall d 1st love and marriage vows. I will really appreciate anyhelp in getting the song, or to know d track or album and d name of the artist. Once again, thanks

It was with ur input I found d song, been luking 4 it for years! YAAPA - Mike Nliam and Abay Esho

Thank you
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by beautyhound(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2020
toygod2:
in, thanks

I also luv the song. Bin luking for it too......I think its SAFARI or somfin(not sure)

Hu knws dis one too.....tony tetuila was featured by twinX.
Olu orun o,dakun ye o,mo bebe ni
Edumare oba,mapa mother mi lekun.

It was with ur input I found d song, been luking 4 it for years! YAAPA - Mike Nliam and Abay Esho

Thank you...
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by toygod2: 9:07am On May 09, 2020
beautyhound:

Thank you...

I had even forgotten there was a thread like this that I commented. grin
Glad you did find it.

Best wishes grin angry

1 Like

Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2020
beautyhound:

Thank you...
Bro, kindly help me the song. esaree55@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by marktomson: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
YAAPA - Mike Nliam and Abay Esho - a bit old song
I remember listening to it for a very long time, converting it to different formats for an mp3 player. Fortunately, even now you can simply convert online at https://odownloader.com/en2/ from YouTube and record on the phone.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by grassmower: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have always enjoyed the beautiful romance songs of Yoruba (especially while traveling somewhere in the countryside). Though, you should be careful with that as it may carry you far away cheesy Btw, there was a question about the way to download the music from youtube, so I may not be an expert but I have always used https://2conv.com/en51/ to get some pretty melodies to it the road. I'm not able to deal with something difficult (technologies and apps I mean) and this tool was pretty simple to use with any source I've tried to convert the music from. Hope it helps!
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by beautyhound(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
morningstar55:

Bro, kindly help me the song. esaree55@gmail.com. Thanks

Sorry bro, my phone got spoilt... just search for it on youtube using the following words: YAAPA - Mike Nliam and Abay Esho
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Teey0563(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
SweetestSmile:
pls I need someone to help me with this song
ma mu e lo sile o
ma fi e han ebi mi
just take it slow slow
omi lo po jo ka na

I don't really know the song but I love it
I need the title and the artist. thanks so much in advance

So I’m here 2020 again looking for the same song
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by bhgraphic: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Teey0563 post=90821994]
to download your youtube music or convert youtube to mp4 here a last website to do that for free and simplicity
https://vidyono.com
and also download video from facebook, instagram, twitter. grin

So I’m here 2020 again.]
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by emmanosyclo(m): 2:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Can someone please help me with this song:
Titled: The girl by zdon paporella.
Lyrics its like: na you be the girl o, anytime i look around what i see my girl its you, na u be the girl o)
i've searched different site for years now i still couldnt get it. Can someone pleaaaaaaaaase help me with the video link or audio.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by emmanosyclo(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2020
@sweetestsmile. Sang by FBI.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=beautyhound post=90808921]

Sorry bro, my phone got spoilt... just search for it on youtube using the following words: YAAPA - Mike Nliam and Abay Esho[/quote

Thanks bro. I did searched YouTube but only found video. It’s the audio I need. Thanks once again
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by tommurphy01: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Hi!
I have used Free Online Converter for youtube converter. You can use this website, hope you will be satisfied.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by beautyhound(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by Hakob: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Normal YouTube videos you can download with https://www.freeonlineconverter.org
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by ClaireThomas(m): 3:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Unexpectedly, there are many articles I have not heard here, thank you for sharing. You can download install now Spotify Premium to listen to the best songs in the world.
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by laiperi: 2:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Where can I get this song, original or remix:

Mo ri sisi Kan to njo Ku Simi laya

Ewa woran, MI o le jo ru eyi o

Bi osi ero to duro

Ma ba sisi yen lo
Re: Romantic Yoruba Songs by balosunky(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
SweetestSmile:
pls I need someone to help me with this song
ma mu e lo sile o
ma fi e han ebi mi
just take it slow slow
omi lo po jo ka na

I don't really know the song but I love it
I need the title and the artist. thanks so much in advance
i swear this song get better memories. Abeg who know the song ooo. I don find am tire

Another song that keeps ringing in my head:
oh oh omoge ooo ma she fi mi sile jowo cause i love i love and that no lie cause i need you i need you in my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net / Rap: Diss Lines That Make You Go Whoa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.